A message from LIFE

DeletedUser119894

Blame Hillary Clinton, the game is rigged.

8fc.jpg

DeletedUser119894

What the crisco account was mentioning was that they were not happy with the Hug and [o] mergers happening yet the funny thing is the crisco account was on council and voted for both mergers and for atmos to be co-duke

As for @night calling them gods they are far from that when they cant even give me defender of the day which is laughable from the "so called elite"

@night leadership saw that LIFE was their biggest threat in the world so they had to undermine it which i will admit they did perfectly by recruiting our biggest players, the players that left for @night will never be forgotten and i will hunt them down on future worlds

I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING MORE ON THIS THREAD

If by "hunt down" you mean "lazily lead a tribe and not plan any ops and fail miserably" then go for it

DeletedUser103748

I see the @Night trolls have woken up. Such paranoia from the "elite" is hilarious. As if Wizard cares enough to "orchestrate proxy wars against you from 3 weeks in". Been here since 3 weeks in, we never did that, we never tried to get LIFE to merge us, we never tried to get LIFE to attack you. Please, come up with a believable excuse for your hugging at least.

Hard At Twerk

I see the @Night trolls have woken up. Such paranoia from the "elite" is hilarious. As if Wizard cares enough to "orchestrate proxy wars against you from 3 weeks in". Been here since 3 weeks in, we never did that, we never tried to get LIFE to merge us, we never tried to get LIFE to attack you. Please, come up with a believable excuse for your hugging at least.
5b6e7b40c5be46ba8a5e997decfaadf8.png

Okidokim8

DeletedUser119692

Fun read, some nice trolling here.

How many people have joined @night out of fear though? Just curious...

DeletedUser97716

I wonder if this is what Daddy Bubblegum expected when he gave his order to troll the externals.. I think he expected more from @Night :(

DeletedUser

That literally means nothing. Have you not seen all the of other edited photos on here in the last hour?

This, my friends, is what we call an Ostrich mentality. When confronted with something they fear, in this case the truth, they bury their head in the sand and scream LALALA CANT HEAR YOU

Hard At Twerk

Wizard---> WeIzTard
That literally means nothing. Have you not seen all the of other edited photos on here in the last hour?
Well mine is not if it was it probably wouldn't be so cryptic and more trolly

DeletedUser100176

Maybe similar to how WIZARD is fighting 100 members on two fronts with less than 40? :rolleyes: @Night is certainly a great tribe, and likely would have beaten LIFE. The fact is though, they are skating through a war game AVOIDING the wars. While WIZARD is fighting two top 10 tribes on two fronts and denying recruitment.

I understand your bias towards the troll tribe of W89, obviously :p But you have to give WIZARD props for being the only tribe in W89 to actively war others, and not just merge their best into them through fear.

Is this a joke? Before you warred MIN you were warring Push!, you guys had 200k ODD in war stats and Push! had nobled 0 villages from you guys. You can not deny this, they are sheer facts.

Now that when you decided Push! were not fighting back you would declare on us at MIN, oh gosh didn't the war stats change then? Push! was not fighting back so you decided to declare on a tribe 3x smaller than you thinking you could roll over us. The majority of your nobles have been from isolated players, do not lie anyone can look up the stats so I don't need to say anything else. Check the war stats, Push! has gained 400k ODA since you began to war us but check ours. Do not try and play victim here and say you guys are warring 100 members, you brought it on yourself thinking it would be easy. Even then you still have more villages then both the tribes.

Did MIN try to get out of a fight? No. We are 3x less then you guys and still fighting do not talk about WIZARD being the only tribe in w89 who are trying to war, you are literally denying facts by saying that. Little side note it was your leadership who contacted MIN to discuss a merge and it is also your leadership who is contacting us AGAIN.

You can not deny anything I've just said.

DeletedUser119630

There was no frontline support requested. Literally not a single message in the forum or in my mailbox from Atmos about supporting the frontline before I left the tribe. I mean you have the timelog of when I left in that video already, and as you are still in the tribe would have a timelog for anything requested from him, by all means screenshot it and let me see the frontlines I didn't support. There was one thread made by some of the people receiving fakes/attacks but it didn't have any comment from leadership and most of my troops were either returning or on their way to other villages already. I've received two mails from Atmos in the last two weeks and both of them were in the last 24 hours and told us to sit and wait for further direction from you.

Beyond that I'm not even in the tribe anymore and I'm still supporting one of your members on our side of the world. Anytime anyone asked for support and I had the troops to send it I did, the only exception to this was D3 because I refused to support him after some of the comments he made about never supporting people lower in the tribe because they were too weak. I even was sending support across two K's to @Night when we were still allies anytime you or they requested it.

What is this nonsense?

You supported me I can vouch for that. And I didn't even request it. Kudos to you for that!

DeletedUser119630

Please tell me what top-tier tribes those 347 caps came from :rolleyes: Or did @Night just declare on any tribe with a remote pulse and call it a war? I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

If you're in @Night, I understand your bias. But you're an extraordinarily ignorant player. You almost perfectly embody the typical intelligence required of those involved in a cult, which leaves me to believe you are in @Night. You're certainly living proof that they'll recruit anybody to gain useful territory without having to dirty their hands :p Don't stop posting though, it's really enjoyable to watch you taint their tough-exterior with every comment.

Fun fact: roses are yellow, red or even pink. Did you know that?

DeletedUser119894

Is this a joke? Before you warred MIN you were warring Push!, you guys had 200k ODD in war stats and Push! had nobled 0 villages from you guys. You can not deny this, they are sheer facts.

Now that when you decided Push! were not fighting back you would declare on us at MIN, oh gosh didn't the war stats change then? Push! was not fighting back so you decided to declare on a tribe 3x smaller than you thinking you could roll over us. The majority of your nobles have been from isolated players, do not lie anyone can look up the stats so I don't need to say anything else. Check the war stats, Push! has gained 400k ODA since you began to war us but check ours. Do not try and play victim here and say you guys are warring 100 members, you brought it on yourself thinking it would be easy. Even then you still have more villages then both the tribes.

Did MIN try to get out of a fight? No. We are 3x less then you guys and still fighting do not talk about WIZARD being the only tribe in w89 who are trying to war, you are literally denying facts by saying that. Little side note it was your leadership who contacted MIN to discuss a merge and it is also your leadership who is contacting us AGAIN.

You can not deny anything I've just said.

They will deny it because otherwise they have to face the fact that they are shit tier players. They will end this world absolutely losers and never once have the humility to realize they were outplayed and beaten.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont think anyone can deny @night's egos are bigger than they like to admit, even if their players deny it or say it's just for fun. And all this business about their duke being a god... well to each their own, personally a little weird to me :confused:

Not to take away from the fact that they are a superior force, but is a shame that once they turn their eyes on someone it falls apart. WIZARD does seem like a tribe that won't have people immediately defect when night says they don't like them. Shame for life though. @night is just like any other tribe and player, their nukes can die and their trains can be sniped... they were even kind enough to send me to #2 overall in ODD :) hopefully they are not discouraged! I know some of their council was upset due to lack of progress (some maybe even leaving the tribe for a time) but internal strife seems to be the only thing that can stop them now. I don't think wizard has it in them, although it will be a long and drawn out war.