A message from LIFE

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont think anyone can deny @night's egos are bigger than they like to admit, even if their players deny it or say it's just for fun. And all this business about their duke being a god... well to each their own, personally a little weird to me :confused:

Not to take away from the fact that they are a superior force, but is a shame that once they turn their eyes on someone it falls apart. WIZARD does seem like a tribe that won't have people immediately defect when night says they don't like them. Shame for life though. @night is just like any other tribe and player, their nukes can die and their trains can be sniped... they were even kind enough to send me to #2 overall in ODD :) hopefully they are not discouraged! I know some of their council was upset due to lack of progress (some maybe even leaving the tribe for a time) but internal strife seems to be the only thing that can stop them now. I don't think wizard has it in them, although it will be a long and drawn out war.

Now this is a player who knows what he is talking about. not like the others who just cry in the corner when they are declared upon.. Lol*

DeletedUser103748

Now this is a player who knows what he is talking about. not like the others who just cry in the corner when they are declared upon.. Lol*
I don't believe he was including you as a factor in that. :p

Nocturne

Reaction score
I don't believe he was including you as a factor in that. :p

i would say he is a big part of it, ampac is one of the most selfless players i met
even if he dosen't need to prenuke for people he is happy to do it anyways to help others out, even if he has to wall all his nukes

he is a real teamplayer, and a big part of our machine
so before you come with false accusations get your info right

and stop harrasing my fellow tribemates thank you

DeletedUser97716

i would say he is a big part of it, ampac is one of the most selfless players i met
even if he dosen't need to prenuke for people he is happy to do it anyways to help others out, even if he has to wall all his nukes

Youre going to feel silly for posting this :p

DeletedUser

Hey Atmos can you make a new vid about how you how showed nearly 0 resistance and are essentially gifting your villages? I think that would be top quality

DeletedUser103748

Lmao. I've known Ampac since W20, get your panties out of a bunch.

DeletedUser

Haha yeah the people who never merge and are fighting 2x there numbers are merging with their enemy

Are you really that stupid? Lmfao. Either that or you're fishing for insults, obviously if a tribe merges to expand themselves across half the world the only reasonably objective move is to recruit as well. Don't kid yourselves, @Night is still trash for refusing to fight any half-worthy opponents. They're just another example of how uncompetitive this game has become over the years. Although I can't trash you guys for joining them - since LIFE clearly had been internally falling apart.

Oh and @Vodka Shot

I can't deny anything you're saying because instead of addressing my actual points (including what you bolded) you went off on a tangent about the war between MIN/WIZARD and how MIN didn't roll over, which actually reinforced my point that WIZARD was the only one to legitimately fight a war prior to @Night's merge-festober.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Reaction score
Are you really that stupid? Lmfao. Either that or you're fishing for insults, obviously if a tribe merges to expand themselves across half the world the only reasonably objective move is to recruit as well. Don't kid yourselves, @Night is still trash for refusing to fight any half-worthy opponents. They're just another example of how uncompetitive this game has become over the years. Although I can't trash you guys for joining them - since LIFE clearly had been internally falling apart.

Oh and @Vodka Shot

I can't deny anything you're saying because instead of addressing my actual points (including what you bolded) you went off on a tangent about the war between MIN/WIZARD and how MIN didn't roll over, which actually reinforced my point that WIZARD was the only one to legitimately fight a war prior to @Night's merge-festober.

Pls cry me a river

DeletedUser

Oh and @Vodka Shot

444090cbd596dad3e419b1b562229e2e6d5ba9059139652ca7bfeb507bc6ce4b_1.jpg

reinforced my point that WIZARD was the only one to legitimately fight a war

p3ni5.jpg

DuteTare

so, when will wizard start fighting night? :p a lot of trash talk on the externals but no actual action in-game. Let's step it up a bit, lads?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Neither tribe is looking forward to a large war now, while there are still many easier targets to munch on.
Entering a rougher conflict now only pays off if the other side collapses fast. Otherwise other people will be given the chance to grow faster on the easier targets.

But that's just how I'd look at it anyways.

DeletedUser

There are no half-worthy opponents to refuse to fight. So I am not sure of your point.

AD!, VVV (which ended up becoming BS), and LIFE all surrounded @Night, guess which of those tribes ended up joining @Night without a war? If you guessed all of them you would be correct.

Pls cry me a river

Very thought out response. I'm glad you took the time to add that into the conversation.

DeletedUser

AD!, VVV (which ended up becoming BS), and LIFE all surrounded @Night, guess which of those tribes ended up joining @Night without a war? If you guessed all of them you would be correct.

Those tribes were on @nights north and east they didnt "surround" @night. We went to war with both tribes, recruited some and fought others, which is exactly what wizard did with Push and is trying to do with Min but failing.

Its funny how you try to make a special exception for wizard to do what @night has done yet you only want to demonize @night for it. It seems like you are just upset that @night got the best recruits before wizard could. If you want to be taken seriously try being consistent :) Until then... do what Nocturne said

Last edited by a moderator: