A message from LIFE

DeletedUser

We went to war with both tribes, recruited some and fought others, which is exactly what wizard did with Push and is trying to do with Min but failing.

When did you war BS? After they split up into pieces? That's truly embarrassing if that's what constitutes a war in Tribal Wars nowadays.. They had already organized attacks on you guys and have attacked you themselves (when they were under the name VVV) and @Night still refused to war them until they were broken down into small enough bites for @Night to chew. And you NEVER warred LIFE so what are you even talking about lol?

Also i think we are forgetting that Wizard did try to recruit us lol. We just didnt want to join them...

I don't doubt it, but that doesn't address my point that @Night went around hitting the recruit button and refusing to fight any "half-worthy opponents" (which nemesis and I seem to disagree on the definition of that term). @Night might win this world, or WIZARD might (probably will) rip apart those K44 players and make things quite interesting.

I might sound salty, and I probably am (because of how warless and boring W89 turned out during mid-game) but I just enjoy arguing lol, and it seems no spokesperson from @Night has been able to successfully refute my claim that they haven't adequately warred themselves into the position they are in, and instead recruited their way into the #1 spot. Because of this, and I know their leaders are aware of this, WIZARD (which has a hell of a lot of depth in their ranks) will give those untested @Night members hell when war eventually comes around.

Hard At Twerk

no spokesperson from @Night has been able to successfully refute my claim that they haven't adequately warred themselves into the position they are in, and instead recruited their way into the #1 spot
2dec2689cb8543eeaf5a2ecda9767958.png

82dd9949a30d4ccaae122f2cf6b1f79b.png

215d35291d9e4403a6a7c37b1ff407a4.png

Maybe you should do some fact checking before you speak out of your ass

DeletedUser

Maybe you should do some fact checking before you speak out of your ass

Maybe you should directly refute my points when attempting to make an argument. I've clearly stated multiple times that @Night has failed to war the major tribes that surrounded them (AD/VVV [which became BS] and LIFE) and decided to recruit instead. I'm not sure what your definition of "speaking out of your ass" is when I've addressed my reasoning and have yet to hear a response to it. Anybody can declare on junk tribes and see their stats shoot up (LIFE is another perfect example of that) and please spare me from having to explain that the OD stats obtained from 60 members does not necessarily correlate with "warring". Unless your definition of warring involves beating up on smaller tribes and merging with the legitimate threats.

Look, I understand the reasoning for @Night's recruitment, and in terms of winning a world it's without a doubt the most efficient way. That being because it's the path of least resistance (i.e: path without warring). If you guys were to come out and say "yup we took the easier road to win the world, big deal" instead of boasting about your "war stats" then this conversation likely would have already ended.

DeletedUser

I should preface this with saying I'm no part of @Night's PnP brigade and no spokesman of theirs, I do co-play an account there and take part in the occasional troll but I have very little investment so far in the world and have never even met the leader of @Night. I have said the above so that you understand what I am saying here is completely frank and impartial as I can be.

I am not disagreeing that @Night are taking a path of low resistance. In fact I would agree that recruiting LIFE is an quick way to set up a relatively simple win. All paths that @Night could have taken, warring those tribes you mentioned for example rather than recruiting them, are paths of low resistance. Take LIFE for example, you are really comparing two tribes on completely different levels in terms of calibre. In the case of @Night, whilst it is not the best tribe I've ever been in, it certainly is a solid tribe. More specifically, it is the only solid tribe in W89.

So you talk about these hypothetical wars, @Night would have crushed those wars, it would be have been a one sided slaughter. Those tribes had little to no leadership and therefore the wars were over before they even started, which was why @Night was able to recruit before the conflict even started. I believe to the leadership of @Night though I have never asked, eating those players was a waste of time. It cuts a large amount of time off the timetable to ripping apart Wizard and winning the world. There may have also been other reasons for this, but I'm not privy to them.

@Night is a big fish in a very small pond. I think people in @Night understand perfectly well at this point in the game (I wasn't there earlier so I can't talk about this) that those war stats are just overinflated by declaring war on every tribe after the world is probably already won. A lot of what is said on here is just PnP more than anything else and aimed to rile up other tribes.

In my opinion, @Night will win this world without ever getting a proper war, not the fault of any actions the leadership took but because there was no decent war possible in this world given the player/leadership disparity of @Night and all the other tribes.

This includes Wizard.

When you compare Wizard and @Night, you think that those untested members from Life will just be rolled through. You are incorrect in that assumption. The members from Life in Life and the members in Life in @Night are different beasts since the tribes are different, the atmosphere and leadership which is the most important things in determining the strength of most players are different. Treating the potential war as Wizard could beat Life and therefore Wizard can beat @Night that has the same members on the front is bad thinking. Just by being in @Night, those members are, to an extent tested and made war ready.

I hope this answers your questions.

DeletedUser

@Mentos my question for you is what have Wiz done? They warred and merged push and now are skirmishing with a tribe 1/4 their size... There have been 0 decisive wars and if you consistently say @Night has done nothing show a tribe that has. Clearly you are a Wiz fanboi and terribly baised as I am towards @Night. But my bias only comes from recent events. I was able to sit back and discuss with friends which direction to go. It is not a location decision as we are directly in the middle of both, their points were relatively close at the time, and we had invites and discussion from both. We chose @Night because they are the better tribe.

Hopefully when we get to Wizard you can be objective in your posts and hold a valid discussion. As of now it has been "@Night is trash and you cant prove they arent" we reply with stats and facts and you say they dont count... Lol

DeletedUser100176

@Mentos my question for you is what have Wiz done? They warred and merged push and now are skirmishing with a tribe 1/4 their size...

They talk about how @Night has merged every possible threat. MIN has been the only tribe to show you retaliation so far and look at the size difference. Your leaders came to us on multiple occassions to merge our best players into you guys fkn LOL bit hypocritical there mate. It seems that we wipe one of your players out and then you just try salvage the scraps. (weslee1, Mom i cant pause, B.O.S.S) and this trend will continue I'm sure.

Now in saying this WIZ are not terrible but surely you'd expect a little more comparing the size difference. I guess that's what happens when you declare before you know who you're fighting.

DeletedUser

Mentos in case you havent noticed, @night has been the target of 10+ tribes at a time constantly since 3 weeks into this world. We had 40 members in our tribe before we recruited the K44 players. Any experienced leader knows that as the game goes into mid game, and late game, people quit here and there from real life taking priority or boredom or their account gets wrecked in a war etc. so recruiting is necessary in every world to keep a healthy tribe.

We could have fought the K44 players and killed some talented players on both sides but we chose to recruit the skilled players there instead to prepare for mid/late game. At that point we started wars with Fork and Apoc/Arr and were cleaning up our backyard when we started hearing from sources in several different tribes that a new coalition was being put together by life and wizard to again gang bang us. Around the same time some of the players in life reached out to us and wanted to join us instead because they liked the aggressive way we play and wanted to be part of it. So when given the opportunity to break the coalitions back and add some skilled players to our group of friends, who happen to be the best players I've had the privilege of working with, why would we turn them down?

I know you think we should have said "hell no!" and let wizard + life + every other tribe gang bang us so that your tribe could have the upper hand, but thats not exactly looking out for @night best interest is it? Your tribe and many others have tried to defeat us by making it an unfair fight so you'll have to forgive us for trying to turn the tables :)

geomikajak

when did Mentose bring out Freshness that makes you dribble shit on your chin?..
and everywhere else you seem to be princess!

Look, I understand the reasoning for @Night's recruitment

No you don't..
unless Gods pants are warming his ankles..there is no need for your gums to be flapping!

DeletedUser103748

Maybe I'd be irrelevant if I had've quit the world but I've been having too much fun account sitting raping you guys <3
Yeah, I am sure you are doing about as well as you did defending your own account. I went to look like 2 days after the war started to see how you were doing (I am not on this front) and you were gone. ;)

Nocturne

Reaction score
Maybe you should directly refute my points when attempting to make an argument. I've clearly stated multiple times that @Night has failed to war the major tribes that surrounded them (AD/VVV [which became BS] and LIFE) and decided to recruit instead. I'm not sure what your definition of "speaking out of your ass" is when I've addressed my reasoning and have yet to hear a response to it. Anybody can declare on junk tribes and see their stats shoot up (LIFE is another perfect example of that) and please spare me from having to explain that the OD stats obtained from 60 members does not necessarily correlate with "warring". Unless your definition of warring involves beating up on smaller tribes and merging with the legitimate threats.

Look, I understand the reasoning for @Night's recruitment, and in terms of winning a world it's without a doubt the most efficient way. That being because it's the path of least resistance (i.e: path without warring). If you guys were to come out and say "yup we took the easier road to win the world, big deal" instead of boasting about your "war stats" then this conversation likely would have already ended.

i rly don't need to defend our actions from you
we killed the gangbang trying to remove us in the start (10 tribes)
we after that killed TBS that still where fighting us
we totaly walled out VVV when they attacked us, and wa focusing on TBS with full force, then they just happend to merge and change name to BS when we where finished with tbs and they where up next
we killed of Pirates leader without a problem in the first op (the second one yet to be executed)
we killed 333 in the start of the World
and a whole lot of other tribes that have crossed our paths

so what have wizard done so far? that is so much better than us? they/you? are flaming on os for taking in some recruits, when they do the exact same thing
i will tell you a Little story about how our tribe works, when we recruit, we don't jsut recruit for this World, we Always try to find good players that we can take with us to the next World when we start a premade, so our choices on this World has nothing to do with just winning like simple people seems to Think

we coulden't care less, and we can demolish everyone on this World if we want to, but if you Think we are so bad
ask wizard for a frontline account against me and we will se what you can do
it will be my personal plessure to noble you away from this World

so pls now no more stupid answers with dillusional information from your grandma
shut up and show me what your made of ingame

DeletedUser100176

Yeah, I am sure you are doing about as well as you did defending your own account. I went to look like 2 days after the war started to see how you were doing (I am not on this front) and you were gone. ;)

image.php

1b3472a4eb3387c425dd52c76dad1a11.png

288cdd8e139bbdf926e33fe4ec917d6e.png

I had no part in defending my account I was away as shown. Tbh idc about the whole "take responsibility for your own account blah blah" because I wasn't there at all and I feel it doesn't reflect on me personally. Obviously I'm not going to show who was on the account either. I will accept the fact that my personal account was destroyed but I definitely haven't quit on my tribe.

DeletedUser103748

image.php

1b3472a4eb3387c425dd52c76dad1a11.png

288cdd8e139bbdf926e33fe4ec917d6e.png

I had no part in defending my account I was away as shown. Tbh idc about the whole "take responsibility for your own account blah blah" because I wasn't there at all and I feel it doesn't reflect on me personally. Obviously I'm not going to show who was on the account either. I will accept the fact that my personal account was destroyed but I definitely haven't quit on my tribe.

I respect that you posted the stats and graphs so that I did not have to. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I respect that you posted the stats and graphs so that I did not have to. Thank you.

Absolutely 0 valid argument here. Wiz is just sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling "Nuh uh! We can't hear you "

DeletedUser

A lot more responses than I expected, I guess I'll start breaking it down.

@the nemesis123

I know that you are objective in your comments. I do believe though that you have quite a one-sided view in terms of @Night. Although I suppose you could make the same argument against me (although I do know of the quality of some of those @Night has recruited). When I said "untested members" I was actually referring more towards the members in K44. Although I see your point that @Night may guide them to be better than they currently are. I guess that's something we'll have to see.

I completely disagree with your point that @Night recruited because they could have just taken them out easily anyway. It's much easier to destroy a tribe than it is to recruit them. Would @Night have won? I have almost no doubt they would have, although they knew that warring would stunt their growth and instead of warring they decided just to recruit. Makes for a pretty boring mid-game, in my opinion at least.

@btharrison

I thought that I'd literally said that @Night was a good tribe? Unless I said they were trash for merging (which I can't remember at this point), which I would have meant that it was a 'trash move', not that they are literally a trash tribe. Just want to clear up that point first.

WIZARD declared on Push! and shredded them, then decided to engage themselves in a two-front war and declared on MIN, still man-handling both tribes. Although since the @Night merge those wars seemed to have become extremely inactive. I can't tell if you're trying to compare WIZARD to @Night in terms of merging Push!, but I have great confidence in saying that it's highly unlikely WIZARD would have done so (and would have continued engaging in their two-front war) if @Night didn't create such a merge. Although those points should be understood without me having to say so..

@Nocturne

I have made no claim that @Night didn't earn K54 in early-world. I've only continually stated that when mid-game came around, you guys refused to fight the big tribes around you. In fact, looking at the maps at the moment, you guys haven't gained ANY continents from wars. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that one though. From what I saw from Fork, it looked like Spongebob nobled a few players and you guys recruited a few of their best.

I know you think we should have said "hell no!"

Sorry but I'm not as unreasonable as you'd like to make me out to be. I don't think that at all. My main point is that @Night didn't fight their way through mid-game, they instead strategically recruited themselves into late-game. Yes you guys picked apart BS/LIFE, but only after they were reduced to nothing. I know for a fact @Night has a talented roster, but that still doesn't disprove the point I just made above.

DeletedUser105472

A lot more responses than I expected, I guess I'll start breaking it down.

[From what I saw from Fork, it looked like Spongebob nobled a few players and you guys recruited a few of their best.

Nah, It was more like @night wrecked Fork pretty well early in the war. They didn't recruit anyone beside riiz, who's pretty far up in K43. We shouldn't have declared war on them, and maybe they took it too far in the forum, whatever. I guess it was poised up to be a decent war, but then with all the merge, the war kinda fell flat. A lot of Fork members left because of RL commitments. But we gave it a decent shot. Shout out to Nomad Jim. He was a nice lad.

I guess what you could say is that people aren't complaining because they think Night is shit. If you don't think anything less that they're a decent tribe, you're kidding yourself. The thing is that the way they manoeuvred around recruiting the best has led to a less competitive world. Kudos to them for setting up the win, but you may not see all scales wars like you used to in previous worlds.

Another thing is that if LIFE, BS, WIZARD and all the other major tribes had really thought they could stand up to @night premerges then they would have done so and joined the war with Fork to see if they really were capable, not go running to the leaders of night telling them. If you want to complain about how competitive this world has become, and you're part of the other major tribes, don't blame @night because they did't get to choose the incompetent leaders they went up against.

That's why recent worlds like this are pretty interesting early game, but if good players find each other mid game, there seems to be less competition.

DeletedUser

Nah, It was more like @night wrecked Fork pretty well early in the war. They didn't recruit anyone beside riiz, who's pretty far up in K43. We shouldn't have declared war on them, and maybe they took it too far in the forum, whatever. I guess it was poised up to be a decent war, but then with all the merge, the war kinda fell flat. A lot of Fork members left because of RL commitments. But we gave it a decent shot. Shout out to Nomad Jim. He was a nice lad.

I guess what you could say is that people aren't complaining because they think Night is shit. If you don't think anything less that they're a decent tribe, you're kidding yourself. The thing is that the way they manoeuvred around recruiting the best has led to a less competitive world. Kudos to them for setting up the win, but you may not see all scales wars like you used to in previous worlds.

Another thing is that if LIFE, BS, WIZARD and all the other major tribes had really thought they could stand up to @night premerges then they would have done so and joined the war with Fork to see if they really were capable, not go running to the leaders of night telling them. If you want to complain about how competitive this world has become, and you're part of the other major tribes, don't blame @night because they did't get to choose the incompetent leaders they went up against.

That's why recent worlds like this are pretty interesting early game, but if good players find each other mid game, there seems to be less competition.

QFT!