A message to all Insomniacs

DeletedUser

I've been bighting my tongue for a few weeks now -- as to not give away any future plans, and to not give any advantage to our enemies, but now is the right time to deliver this message.

Many of you saw us attack and eliminate DOKDO and co. and were probably wondering why we targeted him -- well, let's just say, there's been some things going on behind the scenes that many are unaware of.

DOKDO and his tribe mates tried to pull a fast one on us. Coordinating and attempting to noble one of our smallest members, eventually coming up on the short end, due to a combination of coordinated support, timing and a little bit of luck.

But that's not all there is to this story, and that's not what this is about...

Through all of this, there's been a snake slithering around in the background, conjuring up plans -- behind the scenes -- and sending out mass messages to anyone and everyone willing to listen to him, to get a coalition together and attack WAAO.

This snake is non other than MirifiCu, Duke of 24/24.

Mr. DOKDO -- and several other tribes, were part of these plans. Unfortunately for DOKDO and co. It appears Mr. MirifiCu and his crew, got a case of stage fright, and left him dangling out on an island by his lonesome.

But you're not going to get off the hook that easily my friend...

We plan on granting Mirificu his wish, and we declare war on him and anyone supporting the 24/24 tag. I truly hope you are insomniacs, because I don't want any of you to miss any of this.

They say, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it, and MirifiCu this ones for you guy, enjoy the fireworks.

AG
Duke of WAAO
...always remember to dominate responsibly

4leaf

I don't care what is happening HP3 anymore, for It is true that WAAO attack me and I quit becausse I didn't have time atm. However, you made me to bring my key board into this world again.
First of all, lets see some screen shots. if you see the time flow. A member of WAAO, dilzacmor, started provoking me to attack ajh1. I mailed some other tribes in HP3, but I couldn't expect to see family tribe. It is very nice choice that bring familism on HP world :D.
Second, you did not lose your village at the first time because WAAO is good. I was thinking to let ajh to take that village, but he did not his job properly. Do not pretend you are hero. You've just had a good timing.

DeletedUser

4leaf is too kind; WAAO is a horrid tribe, it took lady kathrine, oxotower, uncle.sam...and i'm too lazy to remember anyone else to attack and take out my offense. OFFENSE, there wasn't defense at all. Yes, I made the mistake of trusting certain individuals with watching and dodging, but it was pitiful that it took multiple offense armies to take out an offense one that was defending.

WAAO and 24/24 are identical, 24/24 just got recognized first. They both used noob buffers to get to their enemies, neither co-ordinate attacks as they always land at way different times. Newbs truly won HP3, and it wasn't because those who were playing against them weren't skilled, but because we didn't adopt the tribalhugs method they did. Many of TS left early, hell, many of my pack left early, and Scion was the last hope along with DOKDO but after Ender left 4leaf was outnumbered.

Just goes to show that numbers trump skill, we wanted fun, we wanted conflict, when it came to WAAO's and 24/24's footstep, they all took the easy road. High Performance seems to favor the gameplay since all the noobs there are active as they're paying for the account they play, in normal worlds that's almost never the case. And if it weren't tribalhugs that was their strategy, the amount of players they each had to recruit and drop should stand as enough to prove otherwise.

Never the less, we were beat, and I still feel obligated to congradulate them. We could have worked together to take them out first, then go about our ways of having an actualy High Performance round, but we didn't, we were but a bunch of palyers with too much dignity to bother, we wanted fun instead of victory. =P

DeletedUser

4leaf is too kind; WAAO is a horrid tribe, it took lady kathrine, oxotower, uncle.sam...and i'm too lazy to remember anyone else to attack and take out my offense. OFFENSE, there wasn't defense at all. Yes, I made the mistake of trusting certain individuals with watching and dodging, but it was pitiful that it took multiple offense armies to take out an offense one that was defending.

I don't know whether or not 4leaf is a nice guy or not, but he definitely displays good gamesmanship and doesn't make too many excuses. That seems to be rare commodity these days in this HP world, as most of the "self proclaimed" elites here expect everyone to play to their strengths and to play by their rules that they've created in their heads.

Don't bring a plastic knife to a gun fight and then expect everyone to feel sorry for you when you lose.

You put a plan together (I hope), and your plan failed.

Newbs truly won HP3, and it wasn't because those who were playing against them weren't skilled, but because we didn't adopt the tribalhugs method they did. Many of TS left early, hell, many of my pack left early, and Scion was the last hope along with DOKDO but after Ender left 4leaf was outnumbered.
I have no idea which account you were playing, but I'm sure it's one of the ones with 10+ people on one account. Sure it sounds like fun, but it certainly does have it's advantages; it's definitely something people could take advantage of to gain a competitive advantage, in the hands of the wrong people.

TS and Scion certainly made their "greatness" known, early and often; maybe that's one of the reasons they were picked on and fell apart so quickly. Those tribes were small and brittle. Once one member fell, it was like a domino affect.

I'm not gonna speak for 24/24, but with WAAO, you assumed you were dealing with noobs which came back to bight you in the rear end. Most of us are vets of this game and vets of HP in general...

Never the less, we were beat, and I still feel obligated to congradulate them. We could have worked together to take them out first, then go about our ways of having an actualy High Performance round, but we didn't, we were but a bunch of palyers with too much dignity to bother, we wanted fun instead of victory. =P
Oh boy, the old "we didn't want to win, we just wanted to have fun" line. I've heard it all now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, you've heard it all.:icon_rolleyes:
It's not like everyone talks badly about the tribe for reasons.

How many members did WAAO go through and drop? Honestly? Turtles left and right.

And no, I wasn't one of the people with 10 on an account. But I appreciate you thinking that I was either Ash or WWTLF; at this point insults from tribes that lack actual offensive co-ordination are compliments.

About being a veteran, which world do you play? I'm curious which one you're in and if it's a family tribe you're in. Because other than that line, you really have no reasoning arguing against mine. You couldn't argue the scenario of the world and weither or not you were given an advantage, the one that especially regarded tribe size. You almost always had 30 members. And filtered them through constantly mass-recruiting the little guys. Sounds like you're from a family tribe.

but he definitely displays good gamesmanship and doesn't make too many excuses.
I'm curious what excuses I made. I recall stating mistakes.

Deathbringer989

you assumed you were dealing with noobs

Looks like we got something right.

Lest face it, the percentage of players owned by either WAAO and 24/24 in the whole world was huge. Next round, we need tribe caps relevant to the world size, then it'll be fun. (I.e 8-15).

DeletedUser

They had communicatio before? :lol: I guess they don't know how to tell people to attack at time X but then again someone must have told them how to have low offensive troop counts.

DeletedUser

Harder communications.

Pad your post count somewhere else Mr "Current mission assignment: Reach 1000 posts". Go ruin someone elses thread.
If you're going to troll, atleast be a funny troll :(

DeletedUser

How many members did WAAO go through and drop? Honestly? Turtles left and right.

You're just making an assumption here and if you reach any further and you're going to pull something. :)

We've had very little turnover in WAAO; most of our members were recruited early on, we've probably got less turnover than any other tribe on the server.

Turtles? If that's the opposite of having absolutley no defense (most of TS and Scions members) we'll take that. Though, we do have a handful of ninja turtles aswell—ask your friends, if they havn't unexpectedly quit yet. lol

Spitting in the wind my friend.

DeletedUser48841

mass beats skill. pussy style ftw
i think one very important point was, when 4leaf took out the skillfull players in his neighbourhood. that was good for him, but also the best case for waao and the rest - serious enemies taken out by the most dangerous account on classic.
and agent...tell us what you want - i´ve seen no skills at waao, but very impressive and powerful gameplay from 4leaf.
you may win the ranking, but the only one who will be remembered is the DOKDOaccount :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

mass beats skill. pussy style ftw
i think one very important point was, when 4leaf took out the skillfull players in his neighbourhood. that was good for him, but also the best case for waao and the rest - serious enemies taken out by the most dangerous account on classic.
and agent...tell us what you want - i´ve seen no skills at waao, but very impressive and powerful gameplay from 4leaf.
you may win the ranking, but the only one who will be remembered is the DOKDOaccount :icon_smile:

They certainly tried to get the numbers on their side, messaging multiple tribes to join them in their efforts. We were actually hoping they would, but who's to say they weren't supporting him.

DeletedUser

oh yeah, 4leaf is a pointwhore clearly. So other people must've sent him support.

Lady Kathrine's techniques =/= 4leaf's techniques.

Pad your post count somewhere else Mr "Current mission assignment: Reach 1000 posts". Go ruin someone elses thread.
He must be the chicken in Family Guy..

Death? Can you pleeeease, save the irish father from the trouble?

DeletedUser

oh yeah, 4leaf is a pointwhore clearly. So other people must've sent him support.

Lady Kathrine's techniques =/= 4leaf's techniques.

He must be the chicken in Family Guy..

Death? Can you pleeeease, save the irish father from the trouble?

Feel free to spin away and try to put words in my mouth, when you run out of context and realize that all of your straw man arguments have been debunked.

I have no idea who you were in this world, obviously a disgruntled player who was sent to the rim. In that case, sorry, it happens.

Feel free to throw anyone and everyone's name in HP under a bus, who's not part of your inner circle.
Looks can be deceiving. Lady Kathrine is a vet who's been a top player in multiple worlds and multiple HP rounds.

You failed. Deal with it. I'm not going to feel sorry for you.

Footyboy64

Just really got one thing to say. Why is there an argument when a war breaks loose. It's been declared. DONE. Your 'kind' words aren't changing WAAO's decision on what we have done. Bring it.

You may say harsh stuff about us. The only thing more harsh then what you say to us is our troops in 24/24's villages.
Lets see how this war turns out. Because i feel confident.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Agent911: your timing is "awesome"

Incoming troops arrival time
911. Call The Cops Rename 2:18:52
911. Call The Cops Rename 5:21:34
911. Call The Cops Rename 5:21:44
911. Call The Cops Rename 5:21:56

you're lucky and i am not home to defend myself, and btw i quited.
Have fun in this dead world.

DeletedUser

@Agent911: your timing is "awesome"

Incoming troops arrival time
911. Call The Cops Rename 2:18:52
911. Call The Cops Rename 5:21:34
911. Call The Cops Rename 5:21:44
911. Call The Cops Rename 5:21:56

you're lucky and i am not home to defend myself, and btw i quited.
Have fun in this dead world.

Well, lucky me.