A message to all Insomniacs

DeletedUser

after a WAAO member scouted me he decided to attack...i don't send support or something and he know how many troops i have in village.

He attacked first time:

Attacker: R.I.P paladphros
Village: 001. Enter shikari (522|484) K45

Quantity: 739 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 739 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

then he sayed "oh my spears don't killed him? i will send spears and swords to pwn him"

Attacker: R.I.P paladphros
Village: 001. Enter shikari (522|484) K45

Quantity: 1500 267 0 342 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1500 267 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

=)

very good, i am glad you guys nobled me i don't wanna spend my time and my money on an world like this.

I have more :spear: and :swordsman: along with :ram::cata::heavycavalry::lightcavalry::snob: ;)

I have learend alot from the early stages of this High perf and it has affected my gameplay greatly now im a force to be reconed with from mistakes one learns his lessons and improves for next time :)

ender_wiggin

4leaf is too kind; WAAO is a horrid tribe, it took lady kathrine, oxotower, uncle.sam...and i'm too lazy to remember anyone else to attack and take out my offense. OFFENSE, there wasn't defense at all. Yes, I made the mistake of trusting certain individuals with watching and dodging, but it was pitiful that it took multiple offense armies to take out an offense one that was defending.

WAAO and 24/24 are identical, 24/24 just got recognized first. They both used noob buffers to get to their enemies, neither co-ordinate attacks as they always land at way different times. Newbs truly won HP3, and it wasn't because those who were playing against them weren't skilled, but because we didn't adopt the tribalhugs method they did. Many of TS left early, hell, many of my pack left early, and Scion was the last hope along with DOKDO but after Ender left 4leaf was outnumbered.

Just goes to show that numbers trump skill, we wanted fun, we wanted conflict, when it came to WAAO's and 24/24's footstep, they all took the easy road. High Performance seems to favor the gameplay since all the noobs there are active as they're paying for the account they play, in normal worlds that's almost never the case. And if it weren't tribalhugs that was their strategy, the amount of players they each had to recruit and drop should stand as enough to prove otherwise.

Never the less, we were beat, and I still feel obligated to congradulate them. We could have worked together to take them out first, then go about our ways of having an actualy High Performance round, but we didn't, we were but a bunch of palyers with too much dignity to bother, we wanted fun instead of victory. =P

I have to say this:

4leaf would have never cooperated with Scion. We were going to have to battle it out, anyways. There's no difference because I quit.

As well:

Scion was not premade. The reason we had some accounts with that many players is due to inactivity of those individual players. Of those players, 6/8 (on the Ash account) logged in less than 5 hours a week. They were merely doing it for companionship.

As for your excuses, Amish, there are none. Premades + Families= fail. Doing so makes you a pointwhore. You won, woopie. If I ever wanted to win badly enough to do so at all costs, I could have had a premade tribe of, idk, 50 elite accounts on this world. You wouldn't have been able to do anything.

But guess what? Some of us like FUN. Which is why I left TW. Familywhores like yourself take all the fun out of tw.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ender's popping in? Sweet.

I missed the part where Scion was presumed a premade, but indeed it wasn't. For an example, I was intended to join TS, but then ender sent me a mail and we were near by each other, though not too close, so we talked and I joined Scion. It was this way with all the members.

DeletedUser

TS was a premade but we didn't get like 50+ people in on it just a group of like 15-20 good friends but if I would have realized that HP wasn't going to be popular this time around we would have had a lot less amount.

DeletedUser

then innactivity was your weekniss. you cant blame players who do better than your...

DeletedUser

then innactivity was your weekniss. you cant blame players who do better than your...

Inactivity? Wasn't our weakness our desire for this world was our weakness. Although if we realized WAAO noobs would get a big head just because we leave the world. Then we would have stayed and killed them then left :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who knows how many accounts they have. I've already had two invitation requests that resemble Mr Harvey Dent, in their fixations with family tribes. Sorry Harvey, you're not getting in.
:lol:

I would want to get into a tribe I clearly have a strong distaste for? I'm not the person who flames on the public forums, then tries to be nice in PM in some attempt at a two faced play. And yes, I enjoy pointing things like out when you have every offered chance to nag at the senti-mental contradiction between what I said and me having a Two-Face avatar.

Edit: believe it or not, mods to somewhat check the game activity. Multi-account is illegal, and until you have proof or find a mod who says the same IP is using multiple accounts, there's no way you can expect your accusations to be taken seriously.

DeletedUser

Harvey/Others

I'm not 4leaf and certainly don't know him well enough to say for certain, but I highly doubt he would've asked 24/24 for help; he never once asked members of TS for help and people there actually knew him. Mind posting those mails for us to see them?

Here you go Harvey, per your request. Forgive me for putting this into the right thread lol.

This is one I kept to myself, as my source didn't want me posting it. But this world is dead now, so it doesn't matter:
mirificu.jpg

This one was posted in DOKDO's reply, apparently, you missed it:
62262701gk3.jpg

I don't just type to here myself talk. I started this thread for a reason. To inform the masses as to why we took out DOKDO in the first place. He was a fan favorite (hell, even I was a big fan), but it's no secret that he was trying to rally tribes to attack us.

But you know what? I don't blame him, nor do I think it was a bad decision -- Hey, I'd do the same thing if I were in his position. He saw a possible conflict with us and prepared for it. The only mistake he made, was trusting the likes of Mirificu (or whatever his name was). We got a hold of this information, and we immediately reacted to it, as we saw it as an immediate threat. The only problem was, 24/24 and whoever else was part of this plan, never kept their end of the bargain. They were no shows.

Harvey, you skimmed over my opening post and skipped DOKDOs post all together, as that was the purpose of the whole thread. It had nothing to do with you and your tribe. You were so infuriated by the fact that I was a member of the tribe that eliminated you, that you completely missed the message. :icon_evil:

Which brings me to my next point:

:lol:
I'm not the person who flames on the public forums, then tries to be nice in PM in some attempt at a two faced play. And yes, I enjoy pointing things like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bluh blah.

As you can see from the screen shot above, there's usually stuff going on behind the scenes that no one knows about. I like to call this "leader speak". I'm generally friendly in private messages. I see it as a way to get away from the game, and even better, a way to get my enemies closer. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". they say.

Believe it or not, most of the information that is obtained from tribes, comes from Dukes and Barons speaking to one another, not spies and not through the propaganda forums.

Many people I've met in my time in this game, at one point in time, used to be my enemy. Hell, Tim Goddard (Lady Kathrine) used to be #1 on my hitlist in the last round; I was one of people that helped to eliminate him and his tribe mates -- some of which, are in tribes with me still to this very day.

Now?
He is a tribe mate and a friend; so are some of his mates.

MeTheOneAndOnly (AKA WhySoSerious), duke of KOL in the last round, (we went round and round in the past), is another person I frequently talk to, along with Earthania (Earth -- what ever happened to him? :( Perhaps one of the most brilliant players to ever play the game). It's just something leaders do; something that makes us leaders in the first place -- communication skills.

Don't flatter yourself. It happens.

For the most part, I don't hold grudges, (unless people continue to follow me around and irritate me -- cough Deathbringer cough); I try not to take this game to heart.

-----------

I replied to the post that was more relevant to the thread first. As to the rest of these posts, Ender, Dark Chaos, and Relentless, I'll get to your posts when I find time -- I'm going to be straight forward, some of you involve more time than others, and I could see this argument going on for quite some time.

I've got some real life issues creeping up on me, and I'm overall worn out by tribal wars in general. (in cruise control mode). I'll respond to you sometime in the upcoming days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, lots of discuss to here.

Thats why I go solo most of the time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why did you pm me a paraphrased version of your post? No really, why? I'm confused why you would lol.

I know how tribe leadership works, diplomacy doesn't work as flame for the condescending in public posts, and being nice in PMs; what that has to do with forum discussion is beyond me but hey, you compared the two.

Maybe 4leaf really did think every tribe would help him attack WAAO, I can't defend him since I don't know him that well, but he was the first in this topic to criticize you , I agreed and added to what he said. Not only that, but you try to criticize me going off topic saying this was about the relation between your tribe and him, when I was discussing and agree with him, and this is in all technicality between you and 24/24. An almost identical tribe. The only reason they died to you was because when the good players remained in decent number, they were the target. I have to say that they did better than on the player basis, but they were paying early on where WAAO was able to slip under the radar since your support to lady kathrine early on was assumed to have belonged to 24/24.

Who knows how many accounts they have. I've already had two invitation requests that resemble Mr Harvey Dent, in their fixations with family tribes. Sorry Harvey, you're not getting in.
What? Why would I join a tribe I clearly have a strong distaste for?

DeletedUser

Why did you pm me a paraphrased version of your post? No really, why? I'm confused why you would lol.

I wasn't originally planning to answer these replies yet. As I didn't think I had the time to reply to all 10-15 of you, who are bound to join this thread once I start replying :) I sent the PM and then I was like "ah what the hell, might as well make it into a reply!". The hardest part about writing, is getting started. I was already in writing mode, so I figured I'd might as well make a post out of it.

Maybe 4leaf really did think every tribe would help him attack WAAO,

Well, the evidence certainly points in that direction. But like I said, I don't blame him, numbers are part of the game.

What? Why would I join a tribe I clearly have a strong distaste for?

I was being facetious; I was a little tipsy when I wrote that I think. I have had a few trying to get in lately, that seemed like bad actors ;)

I've caught people in the past trying to sneak in, with different accounts and/or sitting somebody, to spy and/or to make a point; it wouldn't be against the rules if you deleted your other account.

--------------
I just had a very long reply to all of you guys, but my computer just locked up and I lost everything. Thought firefox would save the text but it didn't :icon_neutral:

ender_wiggin

I'm still waiting for the response to my post. You know what I think about your premade, huge number tribes, and the fact is that we both know that if we thought it was part of the game, we (Scion) could have gotten a group together that would have outnumbered and out-talented your group. If I had premade the tribe, I know of at least 30 other players, all well known within their respective worlds, that would have jumped on that opportunity.

So, the reason you win is you stoop to tactics that we disdain as cheating. I don't see that as a victory, more of a concession to the fact that you are unable to win with skill... but then again, you're just going to respond with "It's not technically against the rules, so there" so I wonder why I even bother continuing this discussion.

DeletedUser

Closing statement

Scion
Dokdo
WWTLF
TS

I can promise that if these four tribes worked together instead of having fun going against each other would have easily wiped you guys off the face of the world.

Well Relentless, I’d say that would be the case in most worlds. If the other top tribes all ganged up on the one at the very top, it’s likely they would make quick work of them. That’s one of the reasons diplomacy and well-timed NAPs are so valuable in the first place.

“90% of tribal wars is diplomacy and the manipulation of others to fit your needs” JPohlman
That sums tribal wars up pretty nicely, don’t you think?

Yes, there are those who claim to have no diplomacy whatsoever, however, most of those tribes will “coincidently” find a way to attack the same target as their friends and/or “surprisingly” merge with them later on ;)

Inactivity and defeat usually go hand in hand. Hardly in the world of tribal wars -- or any game for that matter, do you ever see a player admit to being defeated without any intangibles being attached to it. “My sitter was on vacation”, “I went inactive right before they nobled me”, “I was outnumbered” or “my roommates cousin was messing with the power outlet, and turned the power off right before the attacks hit” or as we can see here with mr Ender “you’re using cheat codes!”.

Sure, we slipped under the radar, but I think that was part of the whole plan -- considering the fact that, most of us are playing under alias.

We don’t have the luxury of having 20-30 elite legends on call -- that everyone’s heard of -- here on tw.net, but we make up for this in team work and coordination.

Premades + Families= fail. Doing so makes you a pointwhore. You won, woopie. If I ever wanted to win badly enough to do so at all costs, I could have had a premade tribe of, idk, 50 elite accounts on this world. You wouldn't have been able to do anything.

But guess what? Some of us like FUN. Which is why I left TW. Familywhores like yourself take all the fun out of tw.

Wouldn’t that be an oxymoron? Point whores and turtles? First we are mass recruiters. Now we are pre-made cheaters? I gotta tell you Ender, many of you have totally contradicted yourself, and seem to now just be randomly spewing insults and trying to distort the accomplishments of others, and that’s just foul.

I don’t doubt that you could put together a pre-made of 50 players and win the round. That’s why pre-mades are so dangerous in the first place. We haven’t won anything yet, but certainly are in a good position to. Many have got off to a fast start in HP and either had many of their members go inactive or quit. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.

Pointwhores? Let’s take a look at the facts.

WAAO http://www.twstats.com/enc1/index.php?page=tribe&id=22

Conquers:293 (+290-3) (WWTLF being the only one who took a village from us, the rest were double claims.
OD Rank:1. (1,471,929 score)
OD Attack Rank:1. (1,139,683 score)
OD Defense Rank:1. (323,310 score)

Here‘s the list of tribes we fought against and/or eliminated: Hoch, TS, WWTLF, Scion, DOKDO, 24/24, DOTA, BT …and many other smaller tribes.

Do I really need to post the list of players we’ve taken out?
http://www.twstats.com/enc1/index.php?page=tribe&id=22. Take a look, you might see some familiar names in there.

Spin it any way you want. It is what it is.

Scion was not premade. The reason we had some accounts with that many players is due to inactivity of those individual players.

I view TS and Scion in the same light. Because most of you run in the same circles and have been in tribes together in the past. I figured you guys would be allies and or eventually merge; I don’t know about the alliance part (aside from attacking 24/24 in a joint effort) but you guys did merge with them and take their refugees in the minute it looked like the wheels were going to fall off; for someone who thinks pre-mades are a form of cheating, you sure have a funny way of showing it.

So, the reason you win is you stoop to tactics that we disdain as cheating. I don't see that as a victory, more of a concession to the fact that you are unable to win with skill... but then again, you're just going to respond with "It's not technically against the rules, so there" so I wonder why I even bother continuing this discussion.

I’m really disappointed that you’re stooping to that level, here I was preparing myself for a solid P&P debate, but it doesn’t look like I’m going to get it.

But I'll play along...

Couldn’t the same argument be made about co-playing? It’s not technically against the rules, but many have disdain for it, …and it’s certainly an avenue people could explore to get a competitive advantage and/or hi jack passwords; it’s been banned on other servers for a reason, has it not?

I did a little research, and I asked a moderator and a game staff member -- that had no affiliation to this world -- what the general consensus on co-playing is. They told me that co-playing is fine, but it would be frowned upon if more than three people were on one account.

You know what I think? I think it’s going to be a potential problem in the future, because the wrong people are going to start doing this. We lucked out here in HP, that these big accounts were in the hands of trustworthy people.

Serious question. Where’s the limit in co-playing? There is none. Do we stop at 3, 6, 10, heck maybe 20 people on one account? We can make the tribe limit 10-15 in the next round, but people are still going to have the same amount of members, just co playing in individual accounts.

Certainly you see the advantages early on? -- unless we just assume that everyone who co-plays is inactive, in doing so we'd be a very dense bunch. Wouldn't we?

Come on Ender, you are ready to quit, and I haven't even gotten warmed up yet.

DeletedUser

good reading some people are finnaly adminting the truth ...

ender_wiggin

Wouldn’t that be an oxymoron? Point whores and turtles? First we are mass recruiters. Now we are pre-made cheaters? I gotta tell you Ender, many of you have totally contradicted yourself, and seem to now just be randomly spewing insults and trying to distort the accomplishments of others, and that’s just foul.

Erm, first, it's not an oxymoron. And I don't believe I've called you turtles, though it would be true of some of your individual players. I've said nothing about the quality of your individual players, actually. I've said your tribe is a pointwhore familytribe equivalent. Your players are, at the very least, decent. I know a few of them are probably excellent.

I speak for myself, and I don't back everything said by everyone else. If you're going to insult me, use my words to back it up, not "everyone's" words.

I say what I mean. Others say what they mean. Just because we agree you're bad doesn't mean we agree on why.
I don’t doubt that you could put together a pre-made of 50 players and win the round. That’s why pre-mades are so dangerous in the first place. We haven’t won anything yet, but certainly are in a good position to. Many have got off to a fast start in HP and either had many of their members go inactive or quit. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish.

We've said this before, we'll say it again. For us, it's not about the end game. It's about having fun while we're playing. I could have assembled a team to win, beforehand. Instead, I assembled a team for fun, afterwards.

Pointwhores? Let’s take a look at the facts.

WAAO http://www.twstats.com/enc1/index.php?page=tribe&id=22

Conquers:293 (+290-3) (WWTLF being the only one who took a village from us, the rest were double claims.
OD Rank:1. (1,471,929 score)
OD Attack Rank:1. (1,139,683 score)
OD Defense Rank:1. (323,310 score)

Here‘s the list of tribes we fought against and/or eliminated: Hoch, TS, WWTLF, Scion, DOKDO, 24/24, DOTA, BT …and many other smaller tribes.

Do I really need to post the list of players we’ve taken out?
http://www.twstats.com/enc1/index.php?page=tribe&id=22. Take a look, you might see some familiar names in there.

All tangibles aside, and spin it any way you want. It is what it is.

It is what it is. You took out players weakened by war, and with numbers far beyond theirs. If you look at fractions of strength and power, you'd understand that. Massing isn't anything to brag about. That's the truth. 30 players can always take out 1 player, especially of similar size, forbidding extreme incompetence of the offense and EXTREME activity and competence of the defense. It's a simple numbers game.

I view TS and Scion in the same light. Because most of you run in the same circles and have been in tribes together in the past. I figured you guys would be allies and or eventually merge; I don’t know about the alliance part (aside from attacking 24/24 in a joint effort) but you guys did merge with them and take their refugees in the minute it looked like the wheels were going to fall off; for someone who thinks pre-mades are a form of cheating, you sure have a funny way of showing it.
I took in... 4 players? Out of the original 20 man tribe. Because we had lost a few players, and needed help dealing with dokdoe and WWTLF.

We had been attacking each other prior to that, so I don't get where you get allies or merge part. I had thought about allying them, merely because we needed an ally who was strong enough to back us up with dokdoe threatening, and there was nothing else there that wasn't much larger than we thought was appropriate. HOwever, TS attacked me early on.

For the most part, I haven't played with a large number of the players in either TS or Scion. I've played with... let's see... Free-eek, *Ash Ketchum*'s players, LadyPredator, Deathbringer989, and... Namaz. I have talked to some of the others before, but most of it was in world recruitment. Even those I have played with, they came to me on the strength of my tribe and reputation, and I took them in due to what they could do to my tribe. I told a few people I had known prior that I wouldn't be able to help them. lol. You can ask many of my friends from this game, I've never hesitated to attack an ex-tribesmate whose on the other side. It's a game, get over it.

I’m really disappointed that you’re stooping to that level, here I was preparing myself for a solid P&P debate, but it doesn’t look like I’m going to get it.

But I'll play along...

Couldn’t the same argument be made about co-playing? It’s not technically against the rules, but many have disdain for it, …and it’s certainly an avenue people could explore to get a competitive advantage and/or hi jack passwords; it’s been banned on other servers for a reason, has it not?

I did a little research, and I asked a moderator and a game staff member -- that had no affiliation to this world -- what the general consensus on co-playing is. They told me that co-playing is fine, but it would be frowned upon if more than three people were on one account.

You know what I think? I think it’s going to be a potential problem in the future, because the wrong people are going to start doing this. We lucked out here in HP, that these big accounts were in the hands of trustworthy people.

Serious question. Where’s the limit in co-playing? There is none. Do we stop at 3, 6, 10, heck maybe 100 people on one account? Certainly you see the advantages early on? -- unless we just assume that everyone who co-plays is inactive, in doing so we'd be a very dense bunch. Wouldn't we?

As far as stooping to that level, you can ask ANYONE anywhere. I have always been someone who has promoted small tribal limits and the illegalization of family tribes. I believe, more than anything, it is what ruins the games. There should be lots of small localized tribes, fighting it out, in the beginning. The whole mass-minded bullcrud is an excuse for players who don't have the ability to win on their own to try to guarantee victory.

Numbers, in the end, will 99.99% win, if the skill level is anywhere near similar, and after a certain point numbers beat out skill, no matter what. This game shouldn't just be about amassing the largest number of players. It ruins ALL strategic aspects of the game for one tribe to be able to be over 10% of the world, just through having a large number of players. That's just sad, and what makes me lose all respect for any arguments you make.

As for coplaying, there are definitely many chances for it to be abused. It's been JAMM's success method from early on. However, the people I accepted didn't abuse it. This is much more complex than the family tribe issue... I look at it on a case by case basis. However, I do see it as something of a game-saver. As many people (including myself, lately) don't have enough time for the game, we share accounts if we play. That allows us to play without ruining our lives. There are many players thta have more time than any of us individually. Would you consider Asterios a cheater, just because he has a situation that allows him to be at home for almost the entire day, and doesn't require much sleep? No. I view it as a similar fix. Similarly, realizing your inability to be active all the time and using multiple people to fix that... it's nothing bad. I'd prefer a limit, maybe 5-10, but that's not my choice.

Come on Ender, you are ready to quit, and I haven't even responded to you yet.

I've got a lot going on, and you make the same arguments again and again versus the other people. You made new arguments, so I replied. Repeat the same tune again, and I'll just post a link to the prior rebuttal.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok just skim reading that here but basicly your saying that the no.1 tribe is S**t i beg to differ whats with all this number matetr crap yeah were a team we work together maybe if you people built a better team together that the plaeyrs can be active and not argue or anything else like that we have the winnnig combination all you other wannabees DONT you lost get over it also allies and N.A.P's are always good to any tribe aslnog as it benefits both sides and again with the excuses why dont you wannabee noobs grow up and admit your failure in defeat we can work together well you cant get over it you ite all be good individual players but if you dont work together your nothing to have an effective team you gotta comunicate be active and other essential components most of you failures never had i can understand people quitting early in the round because of other commitments but then to come back on the forums trying to big themselves up by sayying ooo was eing ganged up on ive got a few words for you Shut the F*ck up

ender_wiggin

ok just skim reading that here but basicly your saying that the no.1 tribe is i beg to differ whats with all this number matetr crap yeah were a team we work together maybe if you people built a better team together that the plaeyrs can be active and not argue or anything else like that we have the winnnig combination all you other wannabees DONT you lost get over it also allies and N.A.P's are always good to any tribe aslnog as it benefits both sides and again with the excuses why dont you wannabee noobs grow up and admit your failure in defeat we can work together well you cant get over it you ite all be good individual players but if you dont work together your nothing to have an effective team you gotta comunicate be active and other essential components most of you failures never had i can understand people quitting early in the round because of other commitments but then to come back on the forums trying to big themselves up by sayying ooo was eing ganged up on ive got a few words for you Shut the up

1: Profanity reported.

2: You haven't made a single point not already addressed in previous thread. I could have created a tribe to beat yours, in the numbers you had. I didn't, due to my belief in this game being created for fun.

As well, I have searched valiantly for intelligence in your post, and have failed in my attempts. As such, unless the level of posting improves, I shall not even respond to your posts.

At least Amish puts his point across. Disagree strongly with him as I do, I still have to respect his delivery and fervor.

You merely spew garbage onto the forums and call it a post. Please, grammar, spelling, and a bit of thought in your posts would make it easier to respond to them.

DeletedUser

I've said nothing about the quality of your individual players, actually. I've said your tribe is a pointwhore familytribe equivalent. Your players are, at the very least, decent. I know a few of them are probably excellent.

There we go, this is more along the lines of what I was expecting, nice job! :)

We certainly have different definitions of familytribe. When I think of a family, I think of one tribe spread across many factions; people who try to circumvent the tribal limit by branching out into different groups. Similar diplomacy and interchangeable members.

You've got many good points, however, I think you got a little excited, and posted some things you probably wish you didn't. For example, the pre-made family tribe statement would be a hard one to proove. Certainly you have some proof to back that up? That's just ridiculous.

I don't consider the strategic use of diplomacy and NAPs as cheating and/or manipulating the rules. Diplomacy is part of the game.

Since you're pointing to examples, I've got a couple for you. Would you consider the likes of a BLOC style alliance, to be a family tribe; do you consider them cheats?.

How about the likes of WB in the last HP round? Certainly, they had some serious diplomacy going on (a lot more than what we've got going on). I know this because I was a victim of it, early on in the round, when I was in Shhh. When we had the Elders and WB gangbanging us. Then I asked KOL if they wanted to join us against those two, and they couldn't because they were NAPd with them. lol

There's a big difference between not liking the way a tribe does things and calling them cheaters.

We've said this before, we'll say it again. For us, it's not about the end game. It's about having fun while we're playing. I could have assembled a team to win, beforehand. Instead, I assembled a team for fun, afterwards.

I disagree; TW.net is divided between those who enjoy the late game, and those who hate the baggage that comes along with it and like farming. I'd say it's a mixed bag. If you were talking about "your tribes" beliefs, we have our opinion and you have yours. I think we all play this game for fun. We just have fun in different ways.

It is what it is. You took out players weakened by war, and with numbers far beyond theirs. I took in... 4 players? Out of the original 20 man tribe. Because we had lost a few players, and needed help dealing with dokdoe and WWTLF.

You forget that we had to deal with WWTLF and DOKDO and other tribes (Hoch) early on too. You guys act like we were just sitting around at the beginning of the server, sitting on our hands and watching you guys fight each other.

If you don't remember, I started in that general area, and I was attacked and/or scouted by WWTLF, TS (Vsax and two others), and DOKDO's members. Who most certainly weren't going to grant me a one verse one, I lost my offense so I just restarted.

We'd been attacking each other prior to that, so I don't get where you get allies or merge part. I had thought about allying them, merely because we needed an ally who was strong enough to back us up with dokdoe threatening, and there was nothing else there that wasn't much larger than we thought was appropriate. However, TS attacked me early on.

I clearly stated "but I don't know about the alliance part"; that was just an assumption of mine early on, because you guys were both targeting 24/24; I remembered somebody stating that the whole world was going to gang up on them -- I think it was Relentless, I just took his word for it, maybe I made a mistake?

This is much more complex than the family tribe issue... I look at it on a case by case basis. However, I do see it as something of a game-saver.
As many people (including myself, lately) don't have enough time for the game, we share accounts if we play.

I would have to agree with you, and I'm glad you have some concern with it -- especially on such a small world.

Would you consider Asterios a cheater, just because he has a situation that allows him to be at home for almost the entire day, and doesn't require much sleep? No. I view it as a similar fix. Similarly, realizing your inability to be active all the time and using multiple people to fix that... it's nothing bad. I'd prefer a limit, maybe 5-10, but that's not my choice.

No. But he needs to get out there and find a job, though. (j/k).
I'm not the one that mentioned cheating, you did.

I've got a lot going on, and you make the same arguments again and again versus the other people.

That's because they ask the same questions. I figure eventually they will get it.