A message to all Insomniacs

DeletedUser

Why argue objective things when you can use something that has nothing to do with HP? That way you can't counter argue.

It's a solid form of argument to either the person who has no basic identification of qualitiy in one's argument, and works equally well on those who agree with you, before they read. It doesn't persuade the educated masses, but if it's popular vote you want, why bother? Right?:lol:

Oh no, no way for me to prove the speghetti monster doesn't exist. Clearly, if that's the case Amish must be an elite.:lol:

Oh yeah, Lady Kathrine's good since I can't disprove the Sasquatch since no matter how many frauds exist, there could still be one wherever we weren't looking.
Elvis still lives since I can't prove that wrong, which is why uncle.sam beat me, of course!
And Oxotower is good because I can't prove tupac wasn't resurrected.

It all makes sense now. WAAO won because fairy tales do exist. And war is never the way to go since hugs are what the princes and princesses in fairy tales use, not wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why argue objective things when you can use something that has nothing to do with HP? That way you can't counter argue.

ha ha ha, I knew you'd like that one Harvey ;)

That's my point.

The spaghetti monster is about as real as the "mass recruiting, pre-made family whoring, point whored turtle". :)

That's actually an argument used by some of the most brilliant minds in the debate world -- the god debate.

Never said I was elite... this discussion really didn't have anything to do with individual talent. Guys like Free-eek, Ender, DOKDO are all better players than me. You're the one insulting individual players, like Tim, who even DeathBringer and Ender would agree is an excellent player -- he's been amongst the top one or two in all three HP rounds.

Others in my tribe claimed victory, if you notice, I never did. I just defended my tribe, because I thought there were some inaccurate statements and exaggerations being made.

Can we just agree to disagree?
I'm trying to move on with my life.

DeletedUser

Old thread indeed, but i took the time to read it through, then i went on Statistics page and entered HP as a guest.
The abomination in the rankings i saw...... :icon_eek:
I almost cried. :icon_sad:

Lets just say that HP4 will be personal.. :icon_neutral:
Thats stupid farm of mine won't be 1st ranked next time.
Take it as a threat i'm going to keep no matter what, my lousy TW pride is the game right now.

DeletedUser

Old thread indeed, but i took the time to read it through, then i went on Statistics page and entered HP as a guest.
The abomination in the rankings i saw...... :icon_eek:
I almost cried. :icon_sad:

Lets just say that HP4 will be personal.. :icon_neutral:
Thats stupid farm of mine won't be 1st ranked next time.
Take it as a threat i'm going to keep no matter what, my lousy TW pride is the game right now.

But you have to admit, no matter which side you belong to, it was an entertaining thread, nonetheless, right? :)

Good luck in the next round flaming troll.

DeletedUser

HP3: Since there's a trend, in bumping HP history, I'd like to bump this one. This is what happens when you get a bunch of "Mules" packed into a tight space -- the barn was rockin' - let me tell yah'. But I have a lot of respect for some of these guys (this was 5 years ago folks).

; to everyone who argued with me in this thread, I love it^^. I Bring it up because i may not always be around.

This was a turning point in my tribal wars career; there's a wealth of knowledge in this thread.

If you watch WWE wrestling, this was my "pipe bomb" - years of history and years of frustration.

I went from "heel" to "baby face" almost overnight (I wasn't always liked, and wasn't always the guy most know today). I haven't looked back since. Stand your ground. IF you don't have any haters, you're not trying hard enough; perhaps, not pushing any boundaries. Have fun, continue to improve your game, but most importantly, HAVE FUN, and be yourself. #be you

Here's CM Punks "Pipe Bomb". While I compare myself to CMPunk, I WILL ALWAYS BE A PAUL HEYMAN GUY.

This was the "pipe-bomb" moment in my TW career, anything is possible, if you are dedicated, passionate and have the time and energy for th is game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms0DFxpptk

BTW any of you old-timers that participated in this thread still alive?

AG

Most know I always leave with a music video (I'm a musician and I love music): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

DeletedUser

HP3: Since there's a trend, in bumping HP history, I'd like to bump this one. This is what happens when you get a bunch of "Mules" packed into a tight space -- the barn was rockin' - let me tell yah'. But I have a lot of respect for some of these guys (this was 5 years ago folks).

; to everyone who argued with me in this thread, I love it^^. I Bring it up because i may not always be around.

This was a turning point in my tribal wars career.

If you watch WWE wrestling, this was my "pipe bomb" - years of history and years of frustration.

I went from "heel" to "baby face" almost overnight (I wasn't always liked, and wasn't always the guy most know today). I haven't looked back since. Stand your ground. IF you don't have any haters, you're not trying hard enough; perhaps, not pushing any boundaries. Have fun, continue to improve your game, but most importantly, HAVE FUN, and be yourself. #be you

Here's CM Punks "Pipe Bomb". While I compare myself to CMPunk, I WILL ALWAYS BE A PAUL HEYMAN GUY.

This was the "pipe-bomb" moment in my TW career, anything is possible, if you are dedicated, passionate and have the time and energy for th is game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ms0DFxpptk

BTW any of you old-timers that participated in this thread still alive?

AG

Wow, can you believe some people? You freakin double posted, you noob!

But in all honesty, I'm not sure this was a good idea to bring back. None of it is relevant. Maybe someone will come in and help.

DeletedUser101547

necroing old threads is a breach of forum rules. I know I got in trouble for it once myself

"Spam/Advertisements

Hey there,

Spamming and resurrecting topics that are old and dead is not allowed. Please be more careful in the future.

Thanks,
u6s5l."

DeletedUser

Wow, can you believe some people? You freakin double posted, you noob!

But in all honesty, I'm not sure this was a good idea to bring back. None of it is relevant. Maybe someone will come in and help.

I didn't realize I posted it twice?. If I did, thanks to whoever deleted it^^

Actually, there's a lot of relevant information in this thread that pertains to HP - especially some of the arguments/discussion about the direction of the HP server; the tribal limits; it's settings; co-playing; dangers of familism; as well as, some other great ideas posted in the thread (by HP Legends - or legends of the game, for that matter). I believe a lot of people who posted in this also, fought to shorten the length of the rounds - because tribes were just rotting away; when most of the rounds were over within a month or less; also, to get the tribal limits down to 20 -- all of which, we eventually got.

U6s5l?: Just because you got into trouble on the forums for spamming or bumping threads, doesn't mean everyone else should be punished for it. The situations could be very different; I don't know what you were infracted for - could be apples to oranges etc..

As to the rules:
I realize rules are created for a reason, but I don't think all situations should be treated the same. A guide/strategy, a story, ideas for improving the game; a thread with scripts; threads with a lot of valuable information in them: ie TW history -- I THINK, at least, should be kept around (or I think it's something the mods should consider).

History:
There's a wealth of knowledge and history in this thread; no, I don't want any special treatment, but there's a lot of other threads being bumped too; obviously, some people like to read about the history here in HP -- Why? Because this world is not like other worlds, it has recurring rounds (I'm sure you are aware of that, being an ex mod?) and there is a lot of interesting history and events that took place here.

Spamming and self-promotion:
[spoil]Over half of the forums on TW.net are dead, because of SPAMMERS/TROLLS -- the intention was not to spam, but maybe I did do a little advertising (I work in advertising by the way :D. Hey, while I'm in self promoting mode, I might as well give my band Arsenic33 a plug: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB9oDzoHPYo) - I'm a drummer by the way, and I work at a newspaper -- trying to think if there's anything else I can plug? Oh yeah, the player/leader Merrick2, she is incredible! - among many others I have played with - am currently playing with - that likely don't want anyone to know they are here yet! - hmm, what else, I LOVE V8 JUICE![/spoil]

Request to the mods: I would actually like to be infracted or given a warning. So I don't have to hear anymore of the "woe is me, I was once infracted for yada yada yada; the world is so unfair" whining. Also, u6s5l, people have been bumping threads here for years now, I'm curious why you decided to chime in on my post, but ignore the others?

AG

[spoil] Sorry, I just realized you are not u6s5l (the ex mod or current mod) or are you? - I'm a bit confused. If that's the case, you shouldn't be re-posting the advice that the mod gave to you on the forums, I think that might be against the rules (I could be wrong) in any case... I am the way I am: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qX4kXbz9-48[/spoil]