A message to ByteKing (and his 10 other accounts)

• Thread starter MeTheOneAndOnly
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh, nice bump. But there are some better ones floating around the HP server.

If it ain't the devil himself Byteking :icon_razz: Welcome back. I'll be paying close attention to how this one plays out - grabs his popcorn :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW.

I read the beginning of this thread as if it were this round, not looking at the dates. This stuff is over 5 years old! And it seems as plausible to me today as it must have to the OP all those years ago.

While I don't really care to accuse ByteKing, I will state this: cheater or not, he's a determined player. More so than I am. I saw him driven down to next to nothing of an account, and within weeks he's back on top again, as it was pointed out, a leader of a winning tribe.

I will say that when a tribe I was a leader in tried to work with ByteKing, he didn't do anything against any rules that I know of, but did appear to play like a selfish bully and arrogant d-bag and used the hard work of others to propel himself forward. Neither positive or negative. Simply stating that he manipulated the situation very smartly to get ahead. Which he appears to do time and again.

I guess kudos?

byteking

John Q. --> I am a determined player. not really bully but dominating. a devil to my enemies and a saint to my friends. my specialty is tribe ops, so there are nukes and trains sacrificed during battle, its part of the game, you must just know how to use it. we usually win so my mates judge me by that.

amish --> you were my second in command. i believe we won the world, we were underdogs, a tribe created out of refugees and bashers. big tribes were using us as meatshields and attack dogs daily, we endured that, and won. you also won as duke of champ tribe the next hp world after. i dont know why you changed your view on my character, but i have always admitted that in war, there should always be unity of command, and in unity of command, i am usually selfish i admit more so when we are outgunned and outmanned, but we won didnt we? and they did everything they can from banning me because there was a 500 point villa called byteking2 while my account was hundred thousand or something, because i was not able to delete that account. they also used character assassination here in external forums...

anyway im not angry at you. its your personal opinion.

i was browsing the forums and bumped into this thread... from the graves... i always studied what they said, and what you said before and after. and going back to our situation in hp, during those battles, im proud to say i will not change a thing.

manuk and milly --> thanks for the defense. :) you guys know how difficult it is, and the battle wounds are still fresh and stingy, while the triumph of victory is so much abound. i hope you guys dont forget that in order to win, we had a lot of hardship, and we fought as a tribe :).

DeletedUser

amish --> you were my second in command. i believe we won the world, we were underdogs, a tribe created out of refugees and bashers. big tribes were using us as meatshields and attack dogs daily, we endured that, and won. you also won as duke of champ tribe the next hp world after. i dont know why you changed your view on my character, but i have always admitted that in war, there should always be unity of command, and in unity of command, i am usually selfish i admit more so when we are outgunned and outmanned, but we won didnt we? and they did everything they can from banning me because there was a 500 point villa called byteking2 while my account was hundred thousand or something, because i was not able to delete that account. they also used character assassination here in external forums....

I wanted to do my own thing - both because we have different leadership styles (I like to have more control, and any tribe that has my name attached to it, I want done the RIGHT way. Not win at all costs.

Also, it was a strategic choice on my part. People joined hp3 and were after the hp2 winners, and were so concerned with you and 24/24, that I slipped under the radar (under alias) .

I think we have different styles. I don't hate you Byte, I've met worse people since hp3, but just realize I had to get away from you, and wanted to do my own thing.

byteking

Amish -its alright i thought that might be the reason after all, im just insane sometimes, or i prefer chaos and then strike :D.

Our enemies always say we will do anything to win, that is their excuse to lessen their will to fight. More so when it is known to them that we control the momentum in the war.

Our enemies always say we do political scheming too much, thats because their politicking fails, its usually for expedient reasons or tactical, we always plan ahead.

Yes we have different styles but dont worry we have same shared values, mine is just usually maligned and misunderstood.

DeletedUser108049

LOL Byteking remember you backstabbed me in this HP. Kicking me and getting a tribe to try and noble me wasnt fun... tho they failed, eventually your tribe did take me out tho.i dont hold grudges, so in the future i would try out your tribe one more time to see what happens ;)

DeletedUser

Haters gonna Hate. I bet the flamers here wouldn't say these things if they were on the winning side.

I was part of Byte's crew in GHOST and I can attest to the fact that he is a very good player. An addict of TW but we are nothing less, now are we?

Anyways, Talking about betraying tribes and starting off wars, Its just a tactic. Even in RL, countries in the West fuel wars in the east so that they can have their resources for minimal losses of their own. We may call it bad or selfish but this is how the world works. If you are on the losing side then try to play your cards better next time. This is a war game. In order to win, you may have to use tactics like Divide and Rule, it isn't wrong. Greedy people fall for it while the smart one's take what is left.

And if you feel cheated or betrayed, deal with it, this is how things work and from next time onwards try to think practically.

And Byte, Haters gonna hate. I was glad to be a part of Ghost in its infancy and to have played alongside you and abgsheen. Will be waiting for the next round to start :)

DeletedUser

GHOST was fun - mainly because of you Byte :D
You've got a lot of energy and passion for this game. I think you go overboard sometimes - but that's you and who you are. #Be You