A message to ByteKing (and his 10 other accounts)

• Thread starter MeTheOneAndOnly
  • Start date

DeletedUser

metheoneandonly, i sent your message to king nothing that you were begging him not to attack you.
do you remember telling me that once you gather enough forces you will attack him?

LMAO! I begged him not to attack me, did I? :icon_biggrin: I think King NothinG will back me up when I say I didn't even talk to him before he deleted his account (except some mails to wind each other up - no "begging" involved I assure you), so, unless we're both telepathic, it would have been pretty hard for me to "beg"...

Well, since it was you who told him to attack me in the first place, then supported me to kill his troops, you would know, wouldn't you? Everyone knows you're a backstabber - I've even had GHOST members (who are allegedly so "tight") mail me to tell me they'll never trust you again. Isn't that why you were kicked off as one of the leaders from GHOST anyway?? Of course, if anyone speaks out they are rimmed, so they let you live in "laa-laa" land, where everything's just dandy :icon_smile:

ghost is sister tribe to wb. TRUE

Oh really? Not sure about you, but my definition of "sister tribe" definately isn't "asking its NAPs to attack them while you sit back and watch and noble them off when they're weak, coming up with pathetic excuses like 'we were slaves'" LOL

One thing's for sure - I would hate to be your sister! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

byteking

LMAO! I begged him not to attack me, did I? I think King NothinG will back me up when I say I didn't even talk to him before he deleted his account (except some mails to wind each other up - no "begging" involved I assure you), so, unless we're both telepathic, it would have been pretty hard for me to "beg"...

1) you asked me to send king nothing a message that your begging him to halt attack on you.
2) i do not have to send you support because you can easily ask for support from your mates.
3) i will not support you because im mostly offensive.
4) even if king nothing nobles you we would still achieve our mission. so i dont really care if you get rimmed or not.

Well, since it was you who told him to attack me in the first place, then supported me to kill his troops, you would know, wouldn't you? Everyone knows you're a backstabber -

1) it was our decision to eliminate a threat. and king nothing was a threat.
2) again. i asked your tribe if you wanted to fight us. you said you would rather fight grrr. and vice versa. we did not know who to side with. you call that back stabbing?
3) you were begging us to fight wb. but we did not. but we have decided to eliminate king nothing to lessen wb threat (we considered a possibility)

I've even had GHOST members (who are allegedly so "tight") mail me to tell me they'll never trust you again. Isn't that why you were kicked off as one of the leaders from GHOST anyway?? Of course, if anyone speaks out they are rimmed, so they let you live in "laa-laa" land, where everything's just dandy

1) we all know this is a lie. just like all your lies.

Oh really? Not sure about you, but my definition of "sister tribe" definately isn't "asking its NAPs to attack them while you sit back and watch and noble them off when they're weak, coming up with pathetic excuses like 'we were slaves'" LOL

we sit back and let you attack king nothing. BUT we did not let you noble him. :icon_wink:

One thing's for sure - I would hate to be your sister!
if it would be you being our sister tribe?? your kind of character... lies? and lies? and more lies? NO WAY.
deathbringer is soooooo much better than you. sadly, we faced immediate danger because of king nothing actions thus the result. this is tribal wars. combat. competition. politics.

your leadership is more of like all words and no action type. hanging on rumors gossip and lies.
frankly, you dont even strike me as a possible leader... :icon_biggrin:

Sir Dragonsly 1134

1) you asked me to send king nothing a message that your begging him to halt attack on you.
2) i do not have to send you support because you can easily ask for support from your mates.
3) i will not support you because im mostly offensive.
4) even if king nothing nobles you we would still achieve our mission. so i dont really care if you get rimmed or not.

Well, since it was you who told him to attack me in the first place, then supported me to kill his troops, you would know, wouldn't you? Everyone knows you're a backstabber -

2) again. i asked your tribe if you wanted to fight us. you said you would rather fight grrr. and vice versa. we did not know who to side with. you call that back stabbing?
3) you were begging us to fight wb. but we did not. but we have decided to eliminate king nothing to lessen wb threat (we considered a possibility)

I've even had GHOST members (who are allegedly so "tight") mail me to tell me they'll never trust you again. Isn't that why you were kicked off as one of the leaders from GHOST anyway?? Of course, if anyone speaks out they are rimmed, so they let you live in "laa-laa" land, where everything's just dandy

1) we all know this is a lie. just like all your lies.

we sit back and let you attack king nothing. BUT we did not let you noble him. :icon_wink:

if it would be you being our sister tribe?? your kind of character... lies? and lies? and more lies? NO WAY.
deathbringer is soooooo much better than you. sadly, we faced immediate danger because of king nothing actions thus the result. this is tribal wars. combat. competition. politics.

your leadership is more of like all words and no action type. hanging on rumors gossip and lies.
frankly, you dont even strike me as a possible leader... :icon_biggrin:

I would like to take this moment and laugh at your tribe for believing one player is a threat to your entire tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Well i guess king nothing was just to good for you guys to look at :lol: even if he was in your "sister tribe"

DeletedUser

but... desperate and suicidal... trying to convince ghost players to leave tribe because their good players will be banned, all based on rumors and imagination... truly. one goes crazy on desperate imagination. hehe

GHOST did this too. Maybe you havnt seen the circular that was sent by one of your members :icon_confused: and you didnt even have any need to do it because youre twice our size.

At the end of the day, GHOST will win the round quite easily, but hardly anyone outside of GHOST respects what they have done as a tribe. That was what I said in the circular, that you're not respected at all. People I've spoken to have said that KoL are more respectable than GHOST - so dont tell MeTheOneAndOnly that he "doesnt strike you as a possible leader" just because he's played more honestly than you :icon_neutral:

byteking

GHOST did this too. Maybe you havnt seen the circular that was sent by one of your members and you didnt even have any need to do it because youre twice our size.
--> im just pointing out that i sent king nothing the message that metheoneandonly is begging him to halt attacks.
and king nothing rejected and decided to attack.

At the end of the day, GHOST will win the round quite easily, but hardly anyone outside of GHOST respects what they have done as a tribe.
--> Ghost did not play this game easily. we fought hard and we have changed the world while everyone slept.

That was what I said in the circular, that you're not respected at all.
--> wow such vigorous opinion and prejudiced accusation...without real proof to back it up im sure. ummm if that is your opinion fine, but you have to limit it there. or maybe you have conducted a popularity contest? :icon_surprised:

i have friends and enemies. i have lots of friends in my tribe, and having a high OD score on offense... im sure you will be able to gather volunteers for your hate campaign

do you have a tally of votes? most people who talk to me also has this vigorous opinion that you ask support from all of those 3 tribes so you can have a high OD and brag about it.

you keep on saying ghost is going to win anyway... so why ask for support? so you can enjoy the last stages of the game while your mates just resign?
They call you their commander of kkks offensive and defensive. i see this as plain vanity and selfishness (my opinion only).

People I've spoken to have said that KoL are more respectable than GHOST -
--> thats the problem there. people youve spoken to. is that why theres -kol- -kof- and -kod- so you get a popularity contest amongst players and tribes? all i can see is a long line of players in a funeral oration.

so dont tell MeTheOneAndOnly that he "doesnt strike you as a possible leader" just because he's played more honestly than you
--> i think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. and i respect your defense that he has played honestly with and against other tribes but still i think he does not qualify as a possible leader to me (and thats my opinion). He is a player with lots of youthful exuberance and illusions of grandeur.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

--> im just pointing out that i sent king nothing the message that metheoneandonly is begging him to halt attacks.
and king nothing rejected and decided to attack.

---> Ok. And im just pointing out that you described it as a "desperate" tactic; but you're using it yourself against KKK even though you're twice our size.

--> wow such vigorous opinion and prejudiced accusation...without real proof to back it up im sure. ummm if that is your opinion fine, but you have to limit it there. or maybe you have conducted a popularity contest? :icon_surprised:

---> "vigorous opinion"... "without real proof".. i dont need to provide evidence for having opinions... I have spoken to so many players who dont like or respect GHOST thats all i'm saying :) because you use cheap tactics.

i have friends and enemies. i have lots of friends in my tribe, and having a high OD score on offense... im sure you will be able to gather volunteers for your hate campaign[/b]

--> You hardly have a high OD score. The OD scores on this round are stupidly low considering it is "High Performance". I am #5 for offensive OD and to be honest I have been extremely defensive from the start of this round. (3/15 of my villages were offensive - 2 of these got taken almost straight away; but I have still risen up the ODA rankings? With 1 offensive village? Hmm..)

do you have a tally of votes? most people who talk to me also has this vigorous opinion that you ask support from all of those 3 tribes so you can have a high OD and brag about it.

you keep on saying ghost is going to win anyway... so why ask for support? so you can enjoy the last stages of the game while your mates just resign?

---> Haha, most people you've spoken to have said that I ask for support from KKK have they? So I can have a high OD that I brag about? You're sure I ask for support from them? I have asked for no support from my tribe throughout the whole of June.
I considered myself a lost cause because I was surrounded, isolated, and a key target, so I decided my tribe should keep their troops to defend themselves.
Only one player from KoL has sent me support for one noble train which I couldnt support in time.
You can ask anyone in KoL, KoF and KoD and they can confirm that I havnt asked for support. All I have done is posted attack reports so that we know where your offensive villages are :)
And I have support from one player who is not in my family tribe. Those troops are just supporting my 1 remaining offensive village so that I can take out some more GHOST.
And I think I've already proven that I'm not proud of my high OD. Its a shame that I can get a defensive OD twice the size of the second place when I havnt asked for any support from my tribe.

They call you their commander of kkks offensive and defensive. i see this as plain vanity and selfishness (my opinion only).[/b]
Who calls me that?
In May I was put in charge of organising offensives on Viking. I have never been in charge of organising defense, someone else does that - and I havent been organising offensives against GHOST or WB because Ive been busy with exams.
We have a large council and i'm one of the people on it because I got promoted by the original council - hardly vanity or selfishness. I think thats a pretty vigorous opinion you've got there :icon_rolleyes:

--> thats the problem there. people youve spoken to. is that why theres -kol- -kof- and -kod- so you get a popularity contest amongst players and tribes? all i can see is a long line of players in a funeral oration.
As I said before; people outside of KoL KoF and KoD.
We only have enough members to fill two tribes if you look at the member counts; so we're the same size as the GHOST/WB family - so that point is pretty invalid as well :icon_neutral:
Also as I said, GHOST will win because you're too much bigger than us so we dont care if its a funeral oration. You havnt cleared us up yet, none of us, so again, invalid.

--> i think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. and i respect your defense that he has played honestly with and against other tribes but still i think he does not qualify as a possible leader to me (and thats my opinion). He is a player with lots of youthful exuberance and illusions of grandeur.
---> Fair enough. I doubt he cares as he wont be leading in the next round anyway. KoL is the top tribe that was around at the start of the round so I think you should respect him for that. At the start of the round KoL was being called a "Farm tribe" by WB, Viking, Shhh, Bears etc - I think its been proven that we are more than that.

Basically, to cut it short..:
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here's the most recent attempts which show why my ODD is so high and also show I dont need other peoples support :icon_rolleyes:

myvillageson4.png

Code:
Attacker:	fritterfritz
Village:	011 GB (493|488) K44

Quantity:	0	0	1318	0	563	0	0	0	0
Losses:	0	0	1318	0	563	0	0	0	0

Defender:	Sudden Death
Village:	%%% (491|492) K44

Quantity:	18870	4448	0	0	0	3561	0	0	0
Losses:	235	55	0	0	0	44	0	0	0

Village:	012 GB (491|486) K44

Quantity:	0	0	0	0	2388	0	31	0	0
Losses:	0	0	0	0	2388	0	31	0	0

Quantity:	64649	9193	0	0	0	11625	0	0	0
Losses:	653	93	0	0	0	117	0	0	0

Village:	006 GB (494|486) K44

Quantity:	0	0	2966	0	1291	0	100	0	0
Losses:	0	0	2966	0	1291	0	100	0	0

Quantity:	64864	9100	0	0	0	11610	0	0	0
Losses:	578	81	0	0	0	103	0	0	0

Village:	013 GB (499|486) K44

Quantity:	0	0	3161	0	4006	0	186	0	0
Losses:	0	0	3161	0	4006	0	186	0	0

Quantity:	64325	9019	0	0	0	11512	0	0	0
Losses:	2874	403	0	0	0	514	0	0	0

Damage by rams: 	The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19

Village:	008 GB (507|483) K45

Quantity:	0	0	3092	0	1651	0	54	0	0
Losses:	0	0	3092	0	1651	0	54	0	0

Quantity:	61545	8616	0	0	0	11011	0	0	0
Losses:	837	117	0	0	0	150	0	0	0

Village:	005 GB (506|482) K45

Quantity:	0	0	2728	22	1851	0	50	92	1
Losses:	0	0	2728	0	1851	0	50	92	1

Quantity:	60740	8499	0	0	0	10866	0	0	0
Losses:	652	91	0	0	0	117	0	0	0

You call those nukes? :icon_rolleyes:
Now I get attacks like this every day so now you can see why my ODD is high :icon_confused:

Sure, I could have deleted the reports saying I got support from elsewhere.. but you can see my troop numbers there and you know approxmiately how many troops I have as you scout me constantly so if this should add up >_>

Deathbringer989

----> You hardly have a high OD score. The OD scores on this round are stupidly low considering it is "High Performance".

Silly, isn't it.... :icon_rolleyes:

I haven't farmed or killed a troop since I can remember this round.

27 DeathBringer989 44.565

The fact I can do that with 1 daily log in, or not attacking anyone for a month is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

It takes no skill to turtle. The true skill is attacking back, and countering the attacks sent on you.

DeletedUser

It takes no skill to turtle. The true skill is attacking back, and countering the attacks sent on you.

I love counter attacking when the opponents nuke returns home then I slaughter it before he has the chance to dodge :D

and Death that is pretty funny that you have that high of an OD because when I left I had over 100k ODa xD

DeletedUser

Code:
Defender:	barbijir
Village:	%%% (480|495) K44

Quantity:	1300	2405	6884	1110	2471	0	90	286	0
Losses:	1300	2405	6884	1110	2471	0	90	286	0

Haul: 	35.213 10.352 15.005 	60570/60570
Damage by rams: 	The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0[/quote]

Defender: barbijir
Village: %%% (476|498) K44

Quantity: 545 902 891 0 53 145 0 77 0
Losses: 545 902 891 0 53 145 0 77 0

Quantity: 67 0 1590 0 5199 14 0 0 0
Losses: 67 0 1590 0 5199 14 0 0 0

Quantity: 430 476 0 0 13 0 67 57 [b]5[/b]
Losses: 430 476 0 0 13 0 67 57 [b]5[/b]

Quantity: 0 0 209 0 179 0 0 0 [b]5[/b]
Losses: 0 0 209 0 179 0 0 0 [b]5[/b]

Obviously they targetted my offensives ASAP so that I couldnt attack them back effectively.. but ive done quite a bit of damage with my one remaining offensive.. ^^ 10 nobles dead for fritterfritz isnt going to come cheap

Deathbringer989

If you want real nukes give me a yell. I've got a pure axe nuke building up nicely. :icon_wink:

Thats how bored I am with this round.

Deathbringer989

I thought you were joking... :icon_razz:

i wll n3eds spprot peepol!!!111!!!1onehundredandeleven!!!1!!!!1

It's fine, I rock at defending:*

166 DeathBringer989 2.061

*Terms and conditions apply.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I thought you were joking... :icon_razz:

i wll n3eds spprot peepol!!!111!!!1onehundredandeleven!!!1!!!!1

It's fine, I rock at defending:*

166 DeathBringer989 2.061

*Terms and conditions apply.

Haha, I was joking but then I remmebred how bored you were so thought I might as well give you some inc's :icon_cool:

db989uy2.png

damn! I see why you have such a high ODD :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What is the problem with KOL leadership sudden Death ..:icon_rolleyes:

Im receiving mail everyday from your guys and its not the fact that GHOST is number one but i do belive there is trouble within your tribe and you ..

Yet another twist in your tribes history ..

As for GHOST we are still as strong and run like a united army ..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

metaljelly, firstly, i've never messaged you and I cant speak for others so I dont know why they're messaging you, I guess for multiple reasons.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure I've said nothing about GHOST as a tribe except that they are the strongest tribe and that their members deserve to be at the top? So yes you're agreeing with me that your tribe runs united and well.. great.

All I've said is that ByteKing uses tactics which reflect badly on the rest of you. That is an opinion so you cant prove me wrong so dont try, but its an opinion that many people agree with. If you look through the forums of other worlds there are a lot of posts condoning these kinds of tactics....

Our tribe has a clean history, I dont see how it is twisted. We have kept all of our alliances throughout the duration of the world, unlike GHOST/WB who first turned against Elders and then attacked our players while we had a NAP. While all these dodgy tactics were going on :icon_rolleyes:

On a side note, a few of your players seem to be point-whoring... i've scouted about 7 empty villages in the last hour in attacks on 6 players :icon_eek: and yes they are level 3 scouts. Shame I dont have more offense :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Our tribe has a clean history, I dont see how it is twisted. We have kept all of our alliances throughout the duration of the world, unlike GHOST/WB who first turned against Elders and then attacked our players while we had a NAP. While all these dodgy tactics were going on :icon_rolleyes:

Elders turned on us not the other way around but the rest is right