A message to EG with love from DF

DeletedUser7464

We can point fingers all day :p it is too easy! Go find someone who can argue with me :p

deomonkid18

Well if it's fingers you like being aimed in a general direction than I suppose I will keep you company ;)

deomonkid18

Baaaaahahahaha The forum Mod is a joke. Has the sense of humor of an elderly nun. Grow a set mate and let us have some fun and post what we like. Any bets how fast this is removed and another infraction comes my way? :lol:

krishak

@Krish. Do as you wish. I'm just saying, noble inactives doesn't exactly show skill or a reason to puff out your chest. Hell I could noble a couple hundred villages in a day or two while in my own tribe and claim I am the superior of the two tribes.

Not my fault that Eg failed to stop me from taking over one continent, btw few of them was sometimes active, like Peps :lol:

cooled ice

lolEG. this war still happening huh :p

*Goes back under rock*

DeletedUser95513

Baaaaahahahaha The forum Mod is a joke. Has the sense of humor of an elderly nun. Grow a set mate and let us have some fun and post what we like. Any bets how fast this is removed and another infraction comes my way? :lol:

trust me...id like to add more to this subject...as i think we can all? but i dont want them to give me infractions for speaking my mind or telling the truth...im with you on this one mate :icon_wink:

deomonkid18

trust me...id like to add more to this subject...as i think we can all? but i dont want them to give me infractions for speaking my mind or telling the truth...im with you on this one mate :icon_wink:

Bro`s for life <3

DeletedUser910

your losing, that makes you and everyone in EG a loser XD

The real winner is InnoGames. We really don't win anything. lol!! We've lost probably 1/2 a year worth of our life playing this silly game.

Willy Wonka/InnoGames "YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR!"

DeletedUser910

Look at the stats, EG. DF is about to pass you in points. Your consistently failing. DF is going to win this war.

Ok. Now, ask me if I care. You win and lose games all the time. Wars have been won and lost on this world many times. It would be a BIG DEAL if they were actually winning something worth gloating about.

As for the points, About 8 EG members went over to DF, sooooo... And about 5-6 EG members quit. That's definitely a big part of the point jump as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7464

Are we not winning something worth gloating about? I thought we were doing quite well. Consistently beating on stats a much larger tribe for over a year.

Are you gonna quit too?

DeletedUser910

Are we not winning something worth gloating about? I thought we were doing quite well. Consistently beating on stats a much larger tribe for over a year.

Are you gonna quit too?

I've been trying to quit for the past 2 years, ever since my daughter was born.

Also DF was not winning initially. For the first few month EG was doing very well. Then it was back and forth even for awhile. It wasn't until a few people left and others went back to school that DF started making a surge.

No, there really not much to gloat about when the war is over and all you have to show for it is stats and lose of time.

DeletedUser7464

This is the last war, not even stats at the end of this one, just a list of names :(. If I had a daughter I would not waste any more time on this game I tell you that!

"back and forth even" is no achievement when you were so big. And we were winning before Aten and LWS merged and Limbo formed.

DeletedUser910

This is the last war, not even stats at the end of this one, just a list of names :(. If I had a daughter I would not waste any more time on this game I tell you that!

"back and forth even" is no achievement when you were so big. And we were winning before Aten and LWS merged and Limbo formed.

It is when only 1/2 the members are actually playing full time. There was 3 tribes against one before the merger, so if you weren't winning at that time, something was wrong. After the merger you weren't winning when the war started. In any case, it's irrelevant.

DeletedUser7464

? You have lost me. Before the merge, it was LWS, Aten and EleAud against REB and SPQR.

DeletedUser95513

Oh xander i keep thinking thats what you look like...then i get sad