A message to EG with love from DF

DeletedUser

And i keep thinking you look like my nickname for you and then i get annoyed when he lies limp :lol:

DeletedUser7126

Point increase is easy when you con your way into invite players you cannot kill to your side. Hell I could go start a war with any country out there today, recruit some of their troops and make it seem I am doing good.

you dont think we was killoing that account 2 different times? please, check stats and facts before posting..remember, outside all the propaganda, numbers never lie

Let's be realistic. You lot have a small core of active players. But who do you think plays the other accounts? The actual owners? 90% not is my guess. I'll grant that a few new owners have taken over here and there, but for the most part it's just sitters and when the days get to high the owner comes back and stores resources. A fair few jumped ship and ran to you for what promises I am unsure of, but that is where your lot of recent gain in points come from. Previously it was from eating inactives of ours. Once they dried up in the area than what? Better recruit someone so we're not screwed.

everytime we eat up an account it is cause its inactive...lol cmon bro..new excuses would be greatly appreciated

I'm talking about before ATEN and ELeAud allied with LWS.

no matter how you spin it xander, you guys are the ones that created the "super" tribe and was arrogant enough to call it End Game. I can see it now, all you guys talking about what a good move it was and how we could get beat down on several fronts. Then reality set in and the easy part was out of the way. The actual performing was all that was left and it wasnt done either.

You are right, innogames is the winner. However, we all have spent alot of time and money on this game and we all want to win what we set out to 5 years ago. If i was getting my a@# handed to me i would chalk it up just like you did. Dont get me wrong, i respect you xander but its way to easy to be nonchalant and act like you dont care when the numbers are so heavy to one side. if its not that important to you, then delete and be done and dont allow innogames to be a winner on your behalf any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

everytime we eat up an account it is cause its inactive...lol cmon bro..new excuses would be greatly appreciated

Of course the real difference is that we have a choice - we can chose to eat enemy inactives.

no matter how you spin it xander, you guys are the ones that created the "super" tribe and was arrogant enough to call it End Game. I can see it now, all you guys talking about what a good move it was and how we could get beat down on several fronts. Then reality set in and the easy part was out of the way. The actual performing was all that was left and it wasnt done either.

QFT

deomonkid18

yay...Happy Birthday
:icon_twisted:

Me <3 You Hoochie baby :icon_wink:

As for you mr.Stevie well all I can say is, my facts are facts, whether or not they are your facts is apparently not so, thus we have different facts to go by and both being right to each other. Either way I vote to trade Mikeys for a few of your first round draft picks and maybe a closer to retirement player and see how that goes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*Yawns*

DF are winning, EG aren't losing, DF have done this, EG had this happen, something happened years ago, someone said this, that guy is wrong, this guy is right, blah blah.

DeletedUser910

you dont think we was killoing that account 2 different times? please, check stats and facts before posting..remember, outside all the propaganda, numbers never lie

You are right, innogames is the winner. However, we all have spent alot of time and money on this game and we all want to win what we set out to 5 years ago. If i was getting my a@# handed to me i would chalk it up just like you did. Dont get me wrong, i respect you xander but its way to easy to be nonchalant and act like you dont care when the numbers are so heavy to one side. if its not that important to you, then delete and be done and dont allow innogames to be a winner on your behalf any longer.

I didn't care more then 2 years ago. Before we were fighting DF. Soo... it has nothing to do with the numbers, the attacks or any of that. It's about fun and that left years ago. The only this that was really left was tribe dedication and I felt my daughter and my time was more important then that at this point. Where as Tribal Wars took over a lot of my free time when I started, real life has caught up and eclipsed that. Say what you will, I think everyone playing knows InnoGames is the BIG winner here over any tribe that wins a world. That's a fact. Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser7126

I didn't care more then 2 years ago. Before we were fighting DF. Soo... it has nothing to do with the numbers, the attacks or any of that. It's about fun and that left years ago. The only this that was really left was tribe dedication and I felt my daughter and my time was more important then that at this point. Where as Tribal Wars took over a lot of my free time when I started, real life has caught up and eclipsed that. Say what you will, I think everyone playing knows InnoGames is the BIG winner here over any tribe that wins a world. That's a fact. Enjoy the game.

cant argue with you there man...but still, i play to win. if it was just for fun i wouldnt be doing it anymore. im like you..fun is riding 4 wheelers with my daughters or golfing with my brother...lol..TW is for me to try and win

krishak

XanderZane, from your posts looks like you hate InnoGames, then why dont you just delete account? but no you need to tell all the time that there will be no winner only InnoGame is the winner. And there you are wrong they will lost money income so they will lose. And of course Df will win :p

DeletedUser

How is Innogames the winner? You are assuming a business is a winner? They did this to get money just like every other business do what they can to make money and they have to work hard to keep their business going on a tough game market. They are simply trying to make a living like the rest of us do in real life...

We have fun on something they consider their lives. Get over it and stop moaning Xanderzane. Just delete already if you don't care or find this fun anymore. Stop wasting your money and time as it is people like you who didn't care enough that ruined EG.

deomonkid18

Marlow, what happened to the nice little girl you used to be :(

DeletedUser

But I enjoy icecreams especially the deep fried ones

thats just wrong mate, you northerners are all wrong

How is Innogames the winner? You are assuming a business is a winner? They did this to get money just like every other business do what they can to make money and they have to work hard to keep their business going on a tough game market. They are simply trying to make a living like the rest of us do in real life...

We have fun on something they consider their lives. Get over it and stop moaning Xanderzane. Just delete already if you don't care or find this fun anymore. Stop wasting your money and time as it is people like you who didn't care enough that ruined EG.

thing is as we say, for inno they go to work running this business, we go to work running our shit, we come home and then go to work on this shit, we don't stop working in other words, they do, we don't get paid for this, they do, in fact most of us pay for it with premium etc. I'm with steve on this myself, but i do get fun out of it by playing with fun people.

Marlow, what happened to the nice little girl you used to be :(

sshhh i love it when she gets mad, turns me on :)

DeletedUser910

cant argue with you there man...but still, i play to win. if it was just for fun i wouldnt be doing it anymore. im like you..fun is riding 4 wheelers with my daughters or golfing with my brother...lol..TW is for me to try and win

I can understand that. That's your motivation to keep playing. For me what is being won doesn't justify my time and money any longer. If I play again in the future it will be on a speed world or one that will end in less then a years time. Anyways, I'm very happy now. I think I knew my time was up when I e-mailed Mikeys from the beach in Aruba, while watching my wife, sister and daughter play in the ocean. LOL!! Now that was dedication. Good luck and have fun.

DeletedUser910

XanderZane, from your posts looks like you hate InnoGames, then why dont you just delete account? but no you need to tell all the time that there will be no winner only InnoGame is the winner. And there you are wrong they will lost money income so they will lose. And of course Df will win :p

Never said there was no winner. I said InnoGames is the real winner since they are the ones raking in the dough each month. When you have over 60+ worlds with 1000's of people paying to play on them, I can't see how they are losers here.

DeletedUser910

Yeah, and that's why they are the winners. I'm not moaning at all. I'm actually quite happy and content right now. I believe you are wasting more time and money then me right now. I didn't ruin EG. The inactive members and players who switched sides because they couldn't hack it and cared more about winning a fictional world then staying dedicated and true to their tribe are the ones who ruined EG. You're right. For some Tribal Wars IS their live.

Time to mow the lawn. lol!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, and that's why they are the winners. I'm not moaning at all. I'm actually quite happy and content right now. I believe you are wasting more time and money then me right now. I didn't ruin EG. The inactive members and players who switched sides because they couldn't hack it and cared more about winning a fictional world then staying dedicated and true to their tribe are the ones who ruined EG. You're right. For some Tribal Wars IS their live.

I didn't say just you ruined EG, and why did they leave EG? Because they realised it was ruined and a worthless tribe. But I did enjoy the boost of activeness you guys had when first formed. Wish you guys still had that sort of activity. Would make the game even more fun.

deomonkid18

I didn't say just you ruined EG, and why did they leave EG? Because they realised it was ruined and a worthless tribe. But I did enjoy the boost of activeness you guys had when first formed. Wish you guys still had that sort of activity. Would make the game even more fun.

Let's play red rover shall we and you send some people over and we go from there ;)

DeletedUser

I'd say worthless tribe is a bit strong :lol: