A message to EG with love from DF

deomonkid18

Who's DF? Is that the tribe that means Definite Fail?

kilo42stu

not really interested in your response...LOSER :icon_biggrin:

deomonkid18

not really interested in your response...LOSER :icon_biggrin:

Kilo, I thought we've gone over this before. You're a great guy, but telling the world about yourself when no one cares isn't the way to make friends. You're supposed to say I'm Cool not LOSER. Silly Goose v:icon_biggrin:

kilo42stu

your losing, that makes you and everyone in EG a loser XD

DeletedUser8124

Look at the stats, EG. DF is about to pass you in points. Your consistently failing. DF is going to win this war.

deomonkid18

Look at the stats, EG. DF is about to pass you in points. Your consistently failing. DF is going to win this war.

Point increase is easy when you con your way into invite players you cannot kill to your side. Hell I could go start a war with any country out there today, recruit some of their troops and make it seem I am doing good.

kilo42stu

Point increase is easy when you con your way into invite players you cannot kill to your side. Hell I could go start a war with any country out there today, recruit some of their troops and make it seem I am doing good.

That maybe so but what about tribal wars, you able to get people to move to your side ?

Hi mikeys, your round innit !... i`ll have an atenised cider, i`m bit of a light weight tho so best just make it a half

deomonkid18

You of all people (aside from hoochie baby and Marlow's lovely sitter- blue ink) should know that my good looks and charm can woo anyone to joining me if I wished :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7464

Are you blind? You think it is some illusion we are doing good?

deomonkid18

Let's be realistic. You lot have a small core of active players. But who do you think plays the other accounts? The actual owners? 90% not is my guess. I'll grant that a few new owners have taken over here and there, but for the most part it's just sitters and when the days get to high the owner comes back and stores resources. A fair few jumped ship and ran to you for what promises I am unsure of, but that is where your lot of recent gain in points come from. Previously it was from eating inactives of ours. Once they dried up in the area than what? Better recruit someone so we're not screwed.

krishak

Let's be realistic. You lot have a small core of active players. But who do you think plays the other accounts? The actual owners? 90% not is my guess. I'll grant that a few new owners have taken over here and there, but for the most part it's just sitters and when the days get to high the owner comes back and stores resources. A fair few jumped ship and ran to you for what promises I am unsure of, but that is where your lot of recent gain in points come from. Previously it was from eating inactives of ours. Once they dried up in the area than what? Better recruit someone so we're not screwed.

After inactive loosers we are going after active ones XD

DeletedUser7464

You guess all and know nothing. Do you have any proof that ANY of our accounts are sat, or even 2 days inactive? It is obvious that you do not :icon_wink:.

The players who joined us realised that we are going to win the world. Simple. Ask yourself, why would they leave? Do you think we gave them false promises or lied to them? Go to the Wars page of your tribe. Enjoy. You tried to destroy us when you were 3x our size. You failed. What makes you think you stand a chance now we are the same size? :icon_rolleyes:.

We only eat inactives? Is Arthas inactive? Is Shinner inactive? netray, DarkF@rce, knight heart?

You started your post with "let's be realistic" and then talked complete bullllllllllll :icon_smile:

DeletedUser95513

You are sorely mistaken...first off...mirrorke was supposed to join us many months ago after we got done opping him...around the same time as philler...we stopped opping him bc he was bout to quit and bc he said he was going to change sides bc he knew he couldnt withstand the op. second off, he gave the act to you guys or a "new player" supposedly and then turned it on me. The only reason the onnnnnnnnnnnnnnly reason that op was successful on me was because of that. Had it just been modesty and arthas and summoner and berzerker in 84....it would not have been successful. So yea, We took in the act bc it was of strategic importance to us...and he wanted the act to be on the winning side. Something that EG (think that stands for end game...which is ironic bc you guys were 3x as big as us and now the same size...so maybe you should change the tag)

And as far as this war just a matter of time...so why not save everyone some time and just concede defeat or delete.

deomonkid18

You guess all and know nothing. Do you have any proof that ANY of our accounts are sat, or even 2 days inactive? It is obvious that you do not :icon_wink:.

The players who joined us realised that we are going to win the world. Simple. Ask yourself, why would they leave? Do you think we gave them false promises or lied to them? Go to the Wars page of your tribe. Enjoy. You tried to destroy us when you were 3x our size. You failed. What makes you think you stand a chance now we are the same size? :icon_rolleyes:.

We only eat inactives? Is Arthas inactive? Is Shinner inactive? netray, DarkF@rce, knight heart?

You started your post with "let's be realistic" and then talked complete bullllllllllll :icon_smile:

OOOOOO 4 players in the past month or so. Now lets take a look back at your other gains.

I'm not doubting some of your players performances. Some I would even play with on other worlds as they are that good. But others, well they take the easy route. Props to whatever it was that you said that made others turn coward. This was no doubt the easiest way you could win. Ask those who pose a threat in the area to join you so they can be your meat shield and your troops survive practically intact.

@ Bones, <3 you man :)

@ Kilo, This is a game. Why be angry over something that has to significance in my life. Merely a pass time that becomes a stress reliever from the real world. Once I find work, who knows I may join the others and walk into the grey.

@Krish. Do as you wish. I'm just saying, noble inactives doesn't exactly show skill or a reason to puff out your chest. Hell I could noble a couple hundred villages in a day or two while in my own tribe and claim I am the superior of the two tribes.

DeletedUser7464

OOOOOO 4 players in the past month or so. Now lets take a look back at your other gains.

I'm not doubting some of your players performances. Some I would even play with on other worlds as they are that good. But others, well they take the easy route. Props to whatever it was that you said that made others turn coward. This was no doubt the easiest way you could win. Ask those who pose a threat in the area to join you so they can be your meat shield and your troops survive practically intact

I actually mentioned 5 players. Those were just 5 off the top of my head. I forgot Berzerker, lol. And "ooo, you took thousands of villages off a bunch of our players in the past month or so". Agreed. What is your point there? :icon_neutral:.

Have you lost your memory? Your tribe betrayed your longest standing allies to try and end the world fast and easy, so you assumed. YOU are the cowards, the traitors etc. We were beating you before we took in your members anyway. And they are not meatshields. Your tribe uses inactives as meatshields. When was the last time you were beating us on stats? Did you go and look at the Wars page like I told you?

deomonkid18

We can point fingers all day Cam and you know it. Only reason I kept going here was to bring some breath back to this dying forum. Props to Kilo for adding this post :) But I take away the props because he doesn't mail me anymore :(