A message to TRH

DeletedUser

We of w10 would like to say....... please stop making alias we know its you everytime and its annoying stick with one name when posting on w10 forums

Its just really really really sad 0.0

DeletedUser

Yeah! What mini said! Just so people dont start accusing me of being you again :(

DeletedUser

So is KW, didnt you know?? Whats up with you guys and calling all new aliases me? Sheesh, did you guys miss me THAT much? :p

DeletedUser61629

Seriously..

taheen rayan hasan or w/e
sabotuer
-trh-
trh-
sight
atosai

Those are just the ones ive noticed, im sure there are many more..

DeletedUser

TRH we know its you the fact we have people in our tribe who can find people by there writeing styles as its there job in real life and also the fact you have a problem within ur posts of mentioning things sent to old alias

logical win is logical

DeletedUser61629

Sights Sig = Ruoni Kenshin

Atosai = Atosai the manslayer = Ruoni Kenshin

Not to mention Sights avatar has been recycled by trh a few times.

DeletedUser

Sights Sig = Ruoni Kenshin

Atosai = Atosai the manslayer = Ruoni Kenshin

Not to mention Sights avatar has been recycled by trh a few times.

Its Battosai, NOT Atosai!!!

seriously, get it right.. rouroni kenshin is like teh GREATEST anime eva!! :lol:

And yeah, I got Atosai from Battosai :p

and ohlright, you guys caught me :icon_cry: Just wanted to make a fresh start on things but looks like I just CANT stop myself from being an idiot :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Its not the best anime ever i say its semi decent but no were near the best

DeletedUser61629

Its Battosai, NOT Atosai!!!

seriously, get it right.. rouroni kenshin is like teh GREATEST anime eva!! :lol:

And yeah, I got Atosai from Battosai :p

and ohlright, you guys caught me :icon_cry: Just wanted to make a fresh start on things but looks like I just CANT stop myself from being an idiot :icon_sad:

Atosai is a variation of Battosai

And its not that great of an anime, my personal favorite coyboy bebop is easily way better.

DeletedUser

Dang now he has his own thread and it wasn't started by him.

DeletedUser

Justice league rules! :D

but I liked the original version of it the best :)

rbh135

Justice league rules! :D

but I liked the original version of it the best :)
The problem is, i watched them all and the one i most liked was when the flash was up against all of the JLA(they were brain washed), and the one where an alternate universe is shown if The Flash has been killed by an enemy, what would happen to the JLA attitude? They'd kill all of the criminals or render them brainless. Those two universes would merge(NOOBS), and the JLA finds itself up against a darker JLA.

DeletedUser

OH YEAH MAN!!! thats my favorite too!! Flash is my favorite DC comics hero always!

haha did you see that last part where flash runs around the entire world 5 times and kills off lex luthor?? THAT WAS THE BEST :D

rbh135

OH YEAH MAN!!! thats my favorite too!! Flash is my favorite DC comics hero always!

haha did you see that last part where flash runs around the entire world 5 times and kills off lex luthor?? THAT WAS THE BEST :D
yep, that was very cool the way he looked after he killed lex and walked towards superman. I've got them all on DVD(*cough*downloaded*cough*). What was the name of that series again?