A Messy Divorce.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
1V5DF.jpg

(art not by me)[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Lol 'hundreds of thousands of spears strong'... More like axes :D

DeletedUser

I don't get it... It's not a declaration, it's more like a "hey, we know we're going to win anyway, so let's just take the mick out of everything and make sarcastic reproaches"?

I expected lowball retorts and witless exchanges to happen between us during war, but not of the declaration.... ><

Putting that aside; love the composition. As usual, it looks stunning (not just graphics). However, somewhat ironically, didn't find the pretty face enough this time. Sorry Roo. It's probably just me; I have really liked your other declarations though (putting aside actions and thoughts behind them). This one just didn't feel up to par - maybe it's because we failed to deliver and you didn't see as proper opponents, but, considering previous efforts (including dec on us), I found it rather disappointing. Meh.

As to the rest of it, welcome to the war and all, can't wait for it to really be in full swing. Expecting W2V's full show of force as usual, added to MM's might, so, at least it will be fun to watch as well as participate in!

Edit; Also don't get the divorce reference in relation to this, at all. Seems just like another half-cocked jab.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

When a couple divorces, they split what they own in half...

MoM gets half of W2V? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Who needs a fair fight, a chance to hit some old friends is enough for me :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

With how bitter and sour Ben has been lately, I figured the declaration could use some lighter fare. My sincerest apologies for not writing a speech on why we're warring MoM. :icon_wink:
@Divorce; because 'MoM declaration' sounds a bit boring, duh.

DeletedUser

With how bitter and sour Ben has been lately, I figured the declaration could use some lighter fare. My sincerest apologies for not writing a speech on why we're warring MoM. :icon_wink:

Didn't want a speech; but just expected more thought in what is potentially the final declaration of this world rather than "let's just take the piss guys" - tbh, you should have just re-used your old declaration on us. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Didn't want a speech; but just expected more thought in what is potentially the final declaration of this world rather than "let's just take the piss guys" - tbh, you should have just re-used your old declaration on us. :icon_wink:

The PnP or the IG dec?

DeletedUser

Bitter? Have I been :icon_wink:?

Each to their own...

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm saying "I'd prefer a pic of nothing over this"; that's what I think of this one o_O

Still, beggars can't be choosers, I guess :p