A Messy Divorce.

DeletedUser

Everyone 'truly' good at TW, be it W56 , W1, W63, or whatever, is currently playing Summer Games.

I can play on the level of Summer Games if I chose to invest the time and effort. But I don't as it stands now, I'm waiting for the next no hauls world and we're takin it. That makes me no less of a player than I am, whatever level that may be.

DeletedUser

W56 has been dead (read as: uninteresting) for about 6 months now...
Everyone 'truly' good at TW, be it W56 , W1, W63, or whatever, is currently playing Summer Games.

I find it funny that you think w56 has been dead right about the same time your tribe hit the rocks.

Lets be honest the good players who have no chance of winning their current worlds are the ones playing summer games.

DeletedUser

I find it funny that you think w56 has been dead right about the same time your tribe hit the rocks.

Lets be honest the good players who have no chance of winning their current worlds are the ones playing summer games.
"My tribe"?
I haven't played W56 since last year... and when I did, I spent longer in W2V than I did in MoM, so which one was "my tribe" again?

Really? I thought people were playing Summer games for the prizes, shows what I know.

DeletedUser95593

It's not over yet. I heard you guys got some fresh new recruits. :icon_cool:

Glad to be back with my MoMmy <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, I hear he left because of DK's yucky barb nobling habits.

Thanks ^_^. Though mostly people like Dan-kev, Barb, mindead etc... who was the Good game bit more than myself.

Take a rim tribe account and fight us. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just called to see how things were going, wow! Good Job W2V, -MM-.

You guy's really clean up well :)

DeletedUser

So what's on the cards next? I think it's epic the story of W2V and how they conquered MoM the way they did. It takes some great friendships. They are like heroic submariners the way they have performed.