A minute of your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
First off i'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread. I hope the mods don't take it down and work with us to promote this cause

I'm sure you are all aware of the situation in the US right now. There has been a whole week of protests and riots with no end it sight, and this impacts us all. Thousands, if not millions of people globally have joined the US in their protests. The world feels and cannot deny this injustice, because racism is everywhere

I'm not making this post to enlighten or educate you on racism, mainly because it shouldn't be necessary. This post is to help people who aren't sure how to help and support the black community at this time. Let's show solidarity in these horrid times

Charities and Funds

Black Lives Matter
Campaign Zero
The Bail Project

Petitions

Justice for George Floyd
Justice for Ahmaud Arbery
Justice for Belly Mujinga
Justice for Breonna Taylor

There is also YouTube videos where all the AD revenue goes towards BLM causes, so you don't have to spend a penny to be making a difference. Please read the comments before watching

Now is not the time to be silent. Now is not the time to 'educate' yourself. Treating PEOPLE differently because of the colour of their skin, is WRONG. If you can't understand that then you need help

Let's stand as one and let the people of colour in OUR community know we are with them

Thanks for your time,
Black Lives Matter

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hello @Killer Instinct.

Thank you for your dedication, care and sympathy with what is currently happening in the United States. The events of the last few days and weeks have shocked the entire world, causing demonstrations and protests in favor of equality, fairness and calling an end to racism and racial profiling all around the globe. This is a movement that I, personally, can only encourage and support. There is no place for racism (or inequality in general) in this world. The time for change has come, and even is long overdue.

However, even though I do sympathize with your intentions, we can not allow this on the forum. Our rules state that we do not allow political statements of any sorts, nor advertising (regardless of intent) on our game and affiliated services (which includes our forum). This is why I will be locking this thread from further discussion. I will however allow the links in your main post to remain in place so that other people may take a moment to check them and make up their own minds, which I hope they do.

Good luck and thank you again!

Kind regards,
JawJaw

Status
Not open for further replies.