A Mistake Has Been Made.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not updating this because nothing worth mentioning has really happened, if it were a real war I'd update it daily, but we're just waiting to break the turtle cluster, not much else to say than that.

5am when I have to be up at 7am for college, my online time? :lol:

See knew you were awake and reading :D

Not anywhere near a half decent war, trying to live vicariously through those that are.

DeletedUser64969

First little push been made by hades on .Endless Night. gogo guys ^^

DeletedUser

Well not to burst any bubbles,but that was not a push ,it was merely retaking two villages taken from them... So there was not actually any ground gained ,only ground recovered...

DeletedUser

Well not to burst any bubbles,but that was not a push ,it was merely retaking two villages taken from them... So there was not actually any ground gained ,only ground recovered...

still, its a gain for their side, thus acknowledged:)

DeletedUser1082

Just a little snippet I forgot about. Quality enemies, true quality.

[spoil]
d93f3cea3591b1c935c65397e7a161d7.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
1b1cf556828df03bf14612670c8558aa.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
d8ed3cd099b32883047f6f188e99438e.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

well it puts the defences to shame:p
how'd they get trough ? xD

DeletedUser

Account became active 30 mins before the train hit.
The LC was all that could be scrambled.

Account was fully active hours and hours in advance, and not to mention the account is 24/7 and had full knowledge of the train being sent as it took approximately a day to reach the destination. You sir, are a pathological lier. Or at least distort facts to your liking, always.

Sidenote - Appetite didn't send that train, sitter did for him.

DeletedUser1082

Account was fully active hours and hours in advance, and not to mention the account is 24/7 and had full knowledge of the train being sent as it took approximately a day to reach the destination. You sir, are a pathological lier. Or at least distort facts to your liking, always.

Sidenote - Appetite didn't send that train, sitter did for him.

I'm no liar, I can make mistakes, but I'm not lying.

Every player in Where? can snipe, the account had adequate troops for it, if it didn't another player could snipe it, why on earth would we not if we knew about the train?

DeletedUser

I'm no liar, I can make mistakes, but I'm not lying.

Every player in Where? can snipe, the account had adequate troops for it, if it didn't another player could snipe it, why on earth would we not if we knew about the train?

You certainly are lying. As because you regarded Where?'s skills so greatly, you came to the assumption that the account had only been active 30 minutes prior to the train hitting - and said it as a bold statement. Saying things to your assumption without having a clue as to the actual truth of such a statement is lying.

It is undebatable that .Endless Night. had full knowledge of the train shortly after launch and had at minimum, half a day to work out a snipe for that village. Fact. I sound like Dwight Shreught :D

You didn't snipe it because he had (however sloppy) 6 'trains' to his villages hitting with a few hours of each other... with clearing hits in front of most. He sniped one of them, TSK's nobles. Indicating that he had the time to snipe.

It's just a matter of not saying trying to state things as facts if your conclusion is purely an assumption.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no, actualy what hes saying is true
i've been around there..lurking:p
and the snipe was done with extreeme close range troops

btw, whyd you send 6 trains to one villa?

DeletedUser1082

In Where? we have this thing called communication, in that I was told by the player who came online 30 minutes before the train hit that he had just come online and couldn't snipe it.

I'm not going to let you flame me, just calm down and deflate your ego, I have better things to do.

DeletedUser

Me said:
6 'trains' to his villages

Villages. Plural. Six trains to separate villages.

Freysapprentice said:
no, actualy what hes saying is true
i've been around there..lurking:p
and the snipe was done with extreeme close range troops

1) It wasn't a snipe. It was a faulty train send by a sitter.
2) Whether he sniped it with close troops is irrelavent, his choice to snipe it with close troops does not challenege the fact that he knew about the train hours and hours before. He could have sniped with any village.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Have you had every member of Where? demonstrate their sniping capabilities?

Just curious as people claim they can do everything they can think of, put when under pressure an overwhelming number of players tend to suddenly "have internet issues/have to go out/need time out for a few days due to x..y..z reason" :icon_redface:

It is undebatable that .Endless Night. had full knowledge of the train shortly after launch and had at minimum, half a day to work out a snipe for that village. Fact.

I haven't actually seen you post anything that gives this claim any factual backing.

So, completely debatable. You say one thing, someone else says another. Unless there is some evidence somewhere that I've missed?
:icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser1082

Just curious as people claim they can do everything they can think of, put when under pressure an overwhelming number of players tend to suddenly "have internet issues/have to go out/need time out for a few days due to x..y..z reason" :icon_redface:

Endless and the guy sitting him at the time both have demonstrated it, so in this case the players in question could.

DeletedUser

In Where? we have this thing called communication, in that I was told by the player who came online 30 minutes before the train hit that he had just come online and couldn't snipe it.

Then that's poor communication to tell your tribe when the train is 30 minutes in as opposed to telling them at an earlier date - as Endless knew about the train for over half a day.

Is that your way of not being able to admit you lied? Saying I'm flaming you and such?

The record clearly states you, in a prime example of your pathological lying tendencies to say, "He logged in 30 minutes before the train."

Which he did not. He logged in 12 hours at least before the train hit. And your counter point was saying that "We, Where? only recieved notification of this train 30 minutes in. Therefore, he must have not known?." No.

An assumption is not a fact, and when proven wrong you can't even admit that you were acting on an assumption. It's not even debatable and the fact that you are trying to make an argument just points out to any observer that you (1) cannot tell the truth or (2) admit when your assumption is false.

Feeble attempt to change the topic, and perhaps suggest that my flaming is due to an ego.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you forgot to add army to the list:(

DeletedUser1082

Then that's friggen poor communication to tell your tribe when the train is 30 minutes in as opposed to telling them at an earlier date - as Endless knew about the train for over half a day.

Is that your way of not being able to admit you lied? Saying I'm flaming you and such?

The record clearly states you, in a prime example of your pathological lying tendencies to say, "He logged in 30 minutes before the train."

Which he did not. He logged in 12 hours at least before the train hit. And your counter point was saying that "We, Where? only recieved notification of this train 30 minutes in. Therefore, he must have not known?." No.

An assumption is not a fact, and when proven wrong you can't even admit that you were acting on an assumption. It's not even debatable and the fact that you are trying to make an argument just points out to any well-written player that you cannot tell the truth or admit when you're wrong.

Feeble attempt to save your arse from yet another lie.

Nope, unwillingness to communicate with annoying, angry poster that is trying to make me look bad by any means possible :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Endless knew about the train for over half a day....

The record clearly states you, in a prime example of your pathological lying tendencies to say, "He logged in 30 minutes before the train."...

Which he did not. He logged in 12 hours at least before the train hit.

A lot of your post is nonsense. For the reason below (hwere I have quoted my post earlier, which you completely ignored).

You are quite clearly merely attempting to make Malreaux look bad because you are ignoring other posters on this thread purely to continue calling him a liar. Your argument is very tenuous when you are not backing it up when others ask.

I haven't actually seen you post anything that gives this claim any factual backing.

So, completely debatable. You say one thing, someone else says another. Unless there is some evidence somewhere that I've missed?
:icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.