A Mistake Has Been Made.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1082
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1082

Oh No! Where? Do we run, we can't possibly get away from Hades and =FUN= !

So it came to pass on the 2nd of September 2012, that the tribes of Hades and =Fun= declared war on Where?

d17a73b196050e9aa7af05dff81619fd.png

They seem to see the latter as such a threat to their outright dominance of the world that they have to declare war. They have been boiling away in their cluster of villages so long, building up their mighty armies, waiting to explode and unleash satanic vengeance upon the world.
Some might say that they're noobs, some might say they don't know how to farm, some might say they aren't organised, but I say NO! To these allegations. No! They have been planning this from day one, from the day Hades forged its alliance with =FUN= they were planning to war Where?

4a2c7f74f50625e8b5cc8bf10eb2ab48.png

They planned their clustering so that they could stack whoever needed it as soon as they needed it:

They planned their Low Point Conquers so that they could conserve their troops for the battle ahead.

They deliberately let Where? Noble their villages so that they could gain a tactical advantage.

They have been preparing for this war, they have been sharpening their swords and hardening their spearheads.

But it will all be in vain.

:spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:
:swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

This is a thread I made after receiving requests from both sides. Diabolus couldn't be bothered to make one from his point of view:

7475ca4a63774a0cd9399aba90f6802d.png

I'll update this thread with the events of the war as they unfold, let the battle commence!

02/09/2012

[spoil]Silence on the fronts, both side sits back under a mutual stalemate. Both knows that the other is watching them, waiting. It's tense, the nerves are palpable and the heartbeats loud. Nobody makes a move, until the Hades general yells to all his enemies the following declaration:

[spoil]
57462cb179a95a25e8a6f0eac9ecfe38.png
[/spoil]

The brave soldiers of Disney shivered as the cold ran up their spines, but they did not falter, they stood firm and still, awaiting their orders. Nothing. They checked their noticeboards for reports of armies moving against them.
Nothing.

Then, as expected another declaration was sounded. It was the declaration of =FUN= joining their Hades kin. The reason for their lack of punctuality? Who knows, but our best guess is they struggled to find the right button, seeing as they started a separate war of their own instead of joining the original one.

[spoil]
a216685caba08990a0671ec58f9f0b79.png
[/spoil]

Into the early hours of 03/09/2012 and fakes are flying from both sides, the Satanic Joy-seekers sending the brunt of the attacks, faking several Where? players with dozens of attacks at various speeds.
They have opened a war that they planned and prepared for with a few poorly timed lone units, sent to bash themselves to pieces on the high walls and stacked armies of their enemy.
Let us hope for their sake they do better into the future.
[/spoil]

04/09/2012

[spoil]Another day is over, the crows are feasting and the soldiers mending their wounds, but all that bloodshed was not in vain-the first villages have fallen.
The score? 3-0 Where?

Side one: Where?
Side two: =FUN= & Hades
Timeframe: 24 hours

ff4516b338e7f82b28d48ce498799b84.png

Two villages taken by Cupido lo stupido, one by Noobs On Ice In a daring Op to take out three villages that had seemingly been prenobled to encroach on their area.
Here's the tale of misery and woe inflicted on Hades, who certainly weren't having =FUN= today:

Cupido's conquers were easy enough, he scouted his targets and sent his trains, one fell easily with little effort or troops lost in the early hours of the 3rd. Cupido made sure to land D troops behind his train to prevent a recap, and was helped by several others in this endeavour. To that end he destroyed a nuke send by nirossg of Hades, sending it shattered into the depths of hell where it belonged.

One village to Where?

His other conquer was slightly more eventful, he scouted a nearby foe from his enemy's tribe and saw, with his level three scouts, a large amount of D outside the village. With his train already en route he was worried that he would hit a stack, and so timed his own mini nuke in just before the nobles to weaken the stack. It worked, he took the village.
Two down to Where?

The third story of bloodshed and fighting is that of Noobs On Ice.
They sent their train, simultaneously with Cupido's, at a seven thousand point village, juicily ready for the picking. Whilst it was in transit on this almost eight hour march, they too sent a half nuke ready to land early at their target, to destroy the fortifications the town had erected.
This attack left them confused-their enemy was online and had sent the small amount of support they knew he had in his village home, leaving his mighty wall to be levelled to zero...

0a365e3b89860cf6c83a45366e84ccbe.png

Then I, Malreaux, went to talk to Diabolus, the duke of Hades, on Skype. He was reluctant to say anything, and in fact made a valiant attempt at misleading me, but I saw through the ruse and deduced that the tribe either intended to, or had successfully, split the nobles.

So, I utilised a trick that I had learnt years ago for snipe prevention, and soon another train was sent from my account. This one a split nuke with three separated mini nukes. This one was set to land at a very specific time:

[spoil]
02be66e996bb5c9fa2f77f2e7c034e09.png
[/spoil]

Yes, we split our own train perfectly, with...our own train.
And it got the village.

[spoil]reports.
7.[/spoil]

Three Nil Where?

And what, you may be wondering, were the enemy doing in this time? Well I'll tell you, after having declared, after having time to prepare, they've opped one player, that's the only piece of coordinated attacking all 78 accounts have pulled off, and with 78 of them, they've sent ten nobles at two villages, and how many have they capped?

So in one day Where? Has improvised and adapted, and conquered.

GG.

7e49de7a31664bc0ce764c6adfc01502.png

I'll post one of these every day... till the map is covered in blackness
[/spoil]

In their arrogance both tribes believed they were being targeted by Where? for the simple reason they had suffered a few mini-ops.
They thought they had suffered.
They thought they had been opped.
They thought they had come out the other side no worse for wear.
They thought they could win.

They were wrong.

All they did was incur the wrath of a mighty power, one that had until that point been lying dormant, but would now sweep down upon them with great fury and anger.

May the best tribe win, and the best tribe will win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work, Malreux.

I have no respect for =FUN= They accept refugees and have no recruitment process. Hades I don't know much about but if they are anything like =FUN= I can only see one outcome. Good luck to those involved anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oooo fun Fun Fun a real war to watch, and right on my doorstep

goodluck to both sides and well done on the PnP Malreaux. Loved the declaration from Hades at least it showed a bit of imagination.

DeletedUser

Finally a nice PnP declaration. Well done and good luck to Where?.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed every bit of this post.

I look forward to having our troops clash on the battlefield.

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Adequate PnP.

Dislike the layout, spacing is ridiculously OTT and so makes it annoying. And the wording is effectively Lolcat/facepalm PnP without the pictures.

Could be worse though :)

DeletedUser

Still gotta give props to =FUN= and Hades stuck between New! and Where?, they saw that they were just going to be food in a month or so, this was probably their best chance to fight. Better for them to declare now and fight it out maybe win and survive than be brought down one at a time like sheep.

DeletedUser103537

Good PnP and really should be fun war. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Good PnP, finally an exciting war. Good luck to both sides, although as Mal says, the others tribes made a big mistake!

DeletedUser

Oh look. Rhyming humour and sarcasm.

Where? Probably gonna come out on top, but i spose HADES had to do "something"

DeletedUser

For the extreme lazy people that can only voice "tldr" in their head:

Noob tribes declared on Where?

Where? makes this thing for some reason even though they aren't declaring and Steve is bad at PnP (needs moar pictures lololol).

DeletedUser

Looks like =FUN= and Hades are just helping Where? grow tbh... I mean, i just clicked on =FUN='s villages that have been taken off them and it seems even Hades are taking villages off them! Great alliance there...

DeletedUser

Despite some of the silly provocative conclusions drawn in the original poster, it comes across quite nicely. Well written!

I had originally declined the offer to put up an external declaration as more than anything, I longed for a "respectable" fight without 6 pages of flaming regarding past events and problems. I needed not to point out rimming keredlee for Where? to take us seriously diplomatically. I needed not to point out the threats we received when we refused to agree to a ceasefire when attacking him. We needed not to point out that the nature of a bigger, more superior/co-played/arrogant tribe offers you diplomacy is usually just a means for manipulation until the time calls for taking us out.

We needed not to accept the opinion that the 24/7 co-played accounts and bigger, well-known tribe should always win - or be deemed the winner before the fight even starts. This is certainly not a mistake - we are fully aware of the consequences of taking such a dive.

I wish Where? the best of luck and am happy to say that this war could very well be a great peak of fun for everyone!

DeletedUser64969

Despite some of the silly provocative conclusions drawn in the original poster, it comes across quite nicely. Well written!

I had originally declined the offer to put up an external declaration as more than anything, I longed for a "respectable" fight without 6 pages of flaming regarding past events and problems. I needed not to point out rimming keredlee for Where? to take us seriously diplomatically. I needed not to point out the threats we received when we refused to agree to a ceasefire when attacking him. We needed not to point out that the nature of a bigger, more superior/co-played/arrogant tribe offers you diplomacy is usually just a means for manipulation until the time calls for taking us out.

We needed not to accept the opinion that the 24/7 co-played accounts and bigger, well-known tribe should always win - or be deemed the winner before the fight even starts. This is certainly not a mistake - we are fully aware of the consequences of taking such a dive.

I wish Where? the best of luck and am happy to say that this war could very well be a great peak of fun for everyone!

when keeredlee was opped he cleared roughly 1/3 of FUN on his own, when 50 accounts attack 1 account at that stage of the game, its impossible to defend even if they are nubs, obviously when everyone has 1 village most good players go offense, thus not much support to go around, and Fun and hades proved they don't have what it takes by taking a week to take 3 villages between 50+ accounts, pathetic is all i can say. that's why no one took either tribe seriously, because they do not deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.