A mistake putting the forum up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22739

Please do NOT! flame the mods or any other players on this thread.

I've noticed that at the beginning of every world the forum is opened a day or so before the world opens and for those 20 or so hours that the forum is up, it gets spammed heavily. I'm not saying all of it is spam but a large portion of it is. And now with almost a whole week between now and the opening. This forum will be aptly named Spam City!

What is the point of having a world forum for a world that isn't even up yet? What do people have to talk about other than what premade is better or which world is better or who was first!? :icon_confused:

I am probably only adding to the spam by creating this thread but I believe I have a valid argument.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Quick! Flame him!

Gives us something to do since it was pushed back a week

DeletedUser

so players liek me can spam it up as fast as possible

<3

DeletedUser

I have to agree with ntoombs.. Look at W38. Spammed like hell! Especially now the world has gotten delayed..

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe its to take the weight off the 37 and 38 forums and share the spam out evenly ;)

<3

DeletedUser

What's the big deal? There'll be spam, the world'll open, and all these threads will be forgotten. Meanwhile, we'll get to see a primarily w39 group of players, and we're free from all the w37 rot.

Glory to the Forumz!

DeletedUser22739

I don't mind a little spam here and there. I'm used to seeing a few pure spam threads get opened at the beginning of the world and then locked a few hours later. But now there are going to be a whole week of nothing but spam. I don't mean to ruin all the fun for everyone but it is going to come to a point when it gets just ridiculous.

Nudist

I don't see this as being a problem. I think it's nice of TW to give the players something to do while they wait. A majority of the threads made can be deleted when it's time for the world to start.

DeletedUser

Noooezz !! The world is delayed !!

Seriously, now we have to recordinate everything ¬.¬

DeletedUser

Forums before the world open let's us get to see who's joining and possibly do some tinkering to our tribe setup and lineup. I can't tell you how many premades have picked up new members by forums being up before a world starts.

luc6

Forums before the world open let's us get to see who's joining and possibly do some tinkering to our tribe setup and lineup. I can't tell you how many premades have picked up new members by forums being up before a world starts.

i see you decided to join W39 :)

Super fast

Please do NOT! flame the mods or any other players on this thread.

I've noticed that at the beginning of every world the forum is opened a day or so before the world opens and for those 20 or so hours that the forum is up, it gets spammed heavily. I'm not saying all of it is spam but a large portion of it is. And now with almost a whole week between now and the opening. This forum will be aptly named Spam City!

What is the point of having a world forum for a world that isn't even up yet? What do people have to talk about other than what premade is better or which world is better or who was first!? :icon_confused:

I am probably only adding to the spam by creating this thread but I believe I have a valid argument.

noob!!! lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.