A moral dilemma?

DeletedUser

This sounds like a nooby question, and i am pretty sure most of you guys will choose the latter, but i will pose this question to you anyway, because i had a disagreement with someone, and i myself aren't sure of the answer.

If you are duke of a tribe, and your recruiter managed to accidentally invite someone about two or three continents away, would you:

1. Keep them in the tribe, and maybe try to get a few members around them

2. Get rid of them, and if you are in a good mood, help them find a new tribe

This is considering the player is average, and stands a decent chance of survival on their own.

The argument i had for this was in regards to what was better for the member - i thought it was 2, because you are helping the member in the long term, despite the fact they may not see it like that, whereas my tribe-mate thought 1, because tribemates should 'Always stick together'.

Thanks a lot,
Danny

DeletedUser

If you wanted what was best for him you would go with 2. Reason being it's easier finding a new tribe than recruiting a bunch of decent players, also as you stated "two or three continents away" It would be wise to let a local tribe have these players because the distance is to big this early in the world you should only be recruiting a continent away at most.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First of all you need to punish the recruitment manager for putting you in this position. Then you need to find out how much the player in the other k contributes; does he do a lot of account sitting, does he make useful posts in the forums/skype etc. If yes, I'd probably keep him, if no, I'd probably get rid of him explaining to him it's better for him as well, and blame it on the recruitment manager, you need to clearly label the blame on him and distance yourself from this as much as possible, otherwise you'll lose the respect of your members, and they'll eventually mutiny and promote the recruitment manager to duke instead of you, trust me, I know from experience.

DeletedUser

All above me have no clue what they are talking about, here is what you need to do:
First off the Recruiter faces 30 lashes for his incompetence, and he will spend 4 days without food or drink,
Next, explain to the player who is far away how your incompetent recruiter recruited him by accident and have your recruiter give him a whole body massage,
Then, dismiss said player.
Lastly, get your recruiter to run the London marathon in under half an hour, if he fails, he tries again, weakness will not be tolerated.

Once completed, enjoy your new founded dictatorship :)

Your main problems is having any morals
Saw this, and thought, well, that means I'm perfect then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98879

simples....

You set up a family tribe and mass recruit around him...

DeletedUser

So either go dictator or communist. Well, i refuse to give my tribemates my stuff, so i will relish in the idea of forming a dictatorship above my dukes :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I personally like option 2 but most of the people in this game are mean so just do what everyone else suggest. Apparently they are that good in this game and their tactics work best lol. In truth it is really up to you and how you feel things should be done.

DeletedUser

kick him out. it's just tribal wars, he'll get over it.