A new #1

DeletedUser

I hope you have troops going in all those villages. Not that the tribe you are attacking would be able to take them back anyway. If they were any good they wouldnt have lost all those villages in the first place.

DeletedUser

They have already tried as you can see in my History. I lost some villages, nobled back, nobled some more.
Sometimes its much more cheaper to destroy the troops of your opponents in your villages than at the Wall ;-)

DeletedUser70401

Congrats... never been intrested in number 1. although they do seem scary looking o.0

DeletedUser

I'd love to be number 1, but I'm so not going the LittleRude route. I'm far too conservative on troop numbers for that.

I think I've been fortunate in my start spot in that I haven't had to engage in any major wars, so I've been able to increase my troop numbers quickly with minimal losses and grow my empire at the same time.

Either way, I wonder what kind of growth I could have if I had Marvs experience. :icon_eek:

gargareth

They have already tried as you can see in my History. I lost some villages, nobled back, nobled some more.
Sometimes its much more cheaper to destroy the troops of your opponents in your villages than at the Wall ;-)

i will admit, your a better player than i had thought, i should take rank 1 back today though :)

DeletedUser

That’s your prerogative.
Nice to have one to go HeadsUp :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The friendly competition between the both of you is surely interesting to watch. In its own way, it adds color to this world. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

The rest of us guys should at least try to keep pace with these two, wouldn't it be more interesting if there were more players battling for the #1 spot? :icon_wink:

Rulerofmiddleearth

The rest of us guys should at least try to keep pace with these two, wouldn't it be more interesting if there were more players battling for the #1 spot? :icon_wink:

Been stepping down from those battles for a while, for morale-consolidating, but I can't grow lazy either, so I'll pay a visit soon enough.

gargareth

w33 is a 2 horse race and the second horse seems to be getting tired :),

in all seriusness though it would be nice to have a few more people fighting over rank 1.

DeletedUser

ifeelyou is getting gradually closer, i think once tribes start getting into major wars there will be more of a fight over rank one, because the current number 1 and 2 might be on the front lines and having to defend there villages, or they might be nobling more. On the flipside if they are just the people supporting they wont be able to grow as much because they will have to concentrate on helping their fellow teammates

gargareth

You said, impulses need to be played by two players :icon_wink:
cant argue with that, we are too lazy to play on our own.

btw: he should update his profile .. he has reached 350k as the second one.
But frankly, to be first or second is irrelevant.

i have updated that and i also placed first to 400k there :)

gargareth

marv should hold this from now on as me and miggy have quit w33 (0.5 speed is just to slow)

DeletedUser

ifeelyou is getting gradually closer, i think once tribes start getting into major wars there will be more of a fight over rank one, because the current number 1 and 2 might be on the front lines and having to defend there villages, or they might be nobling more. On the flipside if they are just the people supporting they wont be able to grow as much because they will have to concentrate on helping their fellow teammates

IFY has an advantage: he's taking villages that were cleared of troops by other players.