A new #1

DeletedUser

For some reason i think he might be inactive. Because before that happening he didnt take a village for about 5 days. Looks like they no longer have an owner for impulses. Looks like the 1st one million pointer will go to you marv, unless IFY pulls a rabbit out of the hat and catches you. Als heard talk of RoME coming to catch you up aswell ;)

sp.ag

For some reason i think he might be inactive. Because before that happening he didnt take a village for about 5 days. Looks like they no longer have an owner for impulses. Looks like the 1st one million pointer will go to you marv, unless IFY pulls a rabbit out of the hat and catches you. Als heard talk of RoME coming to catch you up aswell ;)

Impulses is active he is just having some fun with a tribe at the moment, :icon_wink:

Rulerofmiddleearth

I'm not catching anyone currently, I'm actually having the same kinda fun neversleeps have.

Someone out there is patting himself on the back, for sniping churchless, wallless and troopless villages I recently nobled.

All the while he think having full warehouses will replace the nukes he waste daily, on my not-so troopless villages..

Good for my ODD, that admittedly was pretty poor, and good for my general interest in the game.

Anyways, this thread is about the #1 and no doubt about it being Marv. Keep it up.

DeletedUser

IFY is a great player regardless of his ranking. im nowhere worried about him

but otherwords congrats to E=MC2 for haveing the first top 2 players :)

DeletedUser

Crazy is right, he jumped 19 villages and 140.000 points in 2 days.

Well deserved, and congrats on the rank pinder. Makes you wonder what they're putting in the water over there in E=MC2.

DeletedUser

Without increasing noble costs, resources won't be an issue. Things could get weird.

DeletedUser

i also wonder if openeye and Ruler are on the verge to quitting thi s world

DeletedUser

i also wonder if openeye and Ruler are on the verge to quitting thi s world

What makes you say that, to the contrary i think they will be here for a long time as OE is nobling villages on the rim.

DeletedUser

Oh yea, sure, it's better to be nobled like you :icon_biggrin:

4,452 RulerofMiddleEarth [Watch!] puhh [Danger] 07th June 2009 - 08:18:06
6,922 RulerofMiddleEarth [Watch!] puhh [Danger] 05th June 2009 - 02:21:27
8,159 RulerofMiddleEarth [Watch!] puhh [Danger] 04th June 2009 - 15:15:19
5,120 RulerofMiddleEarth [Watch!] puhh [Danger] 04th June 2009 - 14:03:55