A new #1

Sayak

Unbelievably we probably havent had a change in teh #1 rankings since the first month of W33. but:

1 Marv79 E=MC² 306.227 68 4503
2 Impulses EvoKe 302.098 61 4952

How long will this last.

Never sleeps get working mate!

hellochase14

someone did say he was the best player they have ever seen in that one thread.

DeletedUser

Best Player:
1- Marv79 : Sometimes, i sit him, and i always find an incredible war machine ; he writes his own javascripts in his quickbar, and he always makes it better
For him, this game is a science, and he is the most active man in my buddies' list. He has an enormous account on german server. I have seen a lot of players in different servers, and i really think he is the best player i have never seen.
He is clearly underestimated in this World, but his rank is currently 25, and he is number 5 offensive. He will be better than that, trust me ;)

So yes, the players i mentionned are in this World lol
But there is not only points which are important... :icon_razz:

Yes and I am really happy for my friend.
I personnaly left this World because of IRL reasons for some weeks, but I always thought Marv was the best player i have never seen before.

Congrats.

La Turbine

DeletedUser

The truth is cruel, but marv is a good player, he raised 30k points in the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser

The account is under new management. The new owner is just as good as the previous but he is just working on solidifying his position at the moment. Wait a couple of weeks and it'll all be the way it was before. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hi Fab :icon_biggrin: greetings to France.

#1 Rank in points and villages now, yes.
But each experienced player will see I was grownig up 130k points while the last 7 days but my OD doesn't increase very much.
Good playing doesn't (only) mean to have the most points or villages. This only is the side effect.
The most of the villages i got really easy. It was a chance i took and i did it fast. There isn't much to tell about.

Nevertheless this perhaps is a cornerstone for a succesful growth in my sector. :icon_razz: We'll see what happens next time.

One is proof. There comes a time large players will loose their villages extremely fast and other ones are growing that fast.

Edith says:
Wait a couple of weeks and it'll all be the way it was before. :icon_wink:
I disagree. I would say in a few week all things will change. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The account is under new management. The new owner is just as good as the previous but he is just working on solidifying his position at the moment. Wait a couple of weeks and it'll all be the way it was before. :icon_wink:

Care to elaborate? The original Impulses quit? Dammit. Another good player lost... Guess he was getting too bored at the top. But still...

Neversleeps

Hehe well, I knew eventually someone would bring this up. I quit W33 nearly 3 weeks ago, not beacuse I got bored but a damn summer job :icon_confused:.

Wall, I and a few others decided to walk out together as bros. Still got to check up on this world everyonce inawhile, just to interesting plus got to check up on my new player. But great job marv, your the first to pass my account :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hehe well, I knew eventually someone would bring this up. I quit W33 nearly 3 weeks ago, not beacuse I got bored but a damn summer job :icon_confused:.

Wall, I and a few others decided to walk out together as bros. Still got to check up on this world everyonce inawhile, just to interesting plus got to check up on my new player. But great job marv, your the first to pass my account :)

We miss you neversleeps :icon_cry: But miggy/faetzy is doing pretty well in your place so don't fret. You are coming back, no? Druss will spank you if you dont..

Like Druss said, the Impulses account is under new management, so its taken a whole new direction as of late

But you can't take credit away from Marv. He's up there because we worked really hard and fast.. and he deserves every bit of it as well. good job bro

DeletedUser48501

Marv Gained 80k points in 3-4 days. Thats impressive. Im glad I have him on my team.

Sayak

A shame mate. Stupid RL sydnrome :p.

Well see you around

DeletedUser70653

The original Impulses quitting probably took a huge hit to the account, but I'm almost positive it'll be up and running again once the new owner figures out the direction that he was planning on going. He wouldn't leave his account to just anybody, so that account will be fighting for the number one spot again, I'm sure.

However, this doesn't take away from Marv79's accomplishment. Great work so far, and best of luck holding onto that spot that everyone will sure to be gunning for.

gargareth

The original Impulses quitting probably took a huge hit to the account, but I'm almost positive it'll be up and running again once the new owner figures out the direction that he was planning on going. He wouldn't leave his account to just anybody, so that account will be fighting for the number one spot again, I'm sure.

However, this doesn't take away from Marv79's accomplishment. Great work so far, and best of luck holding onto that spot that everyone will sure to be gunning for.

nobody was playing impulses account for quit some time as as far we all knew someone else was playing it :|, now me and miggy are both playing it marv's fame will be shortlived :)

yes im arrogant but its true :)

DeletedUser

And Impulses is number #1 again that truely was a short fame.

DeletedUser

Care to elaborate? The original Impulses quit? Dammit. Another good player lost... Guess he was getting too bored at the top. But still...
How exactly would you like me to elaborate? I already stated he's just solidifying his current positions (making villages religious etc) so he's not nobling a lot at the moment. The new owner is equal, if not better, than the original Impulses owner. Also, I think he's co-playing, so that always helps. :lol:

DeletedUser

You said, impulses need to be played by two players :icon_wink:

btw: he should update his profile .. he has reached 350k as the second one.
But frankly, to be first or second is irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You said, impulses need to be played by two players :icon_wink:

btw: he should update his profile .. he has reached 350k as the second one.
But frankly, to be first or second is irrelevant.

Well said Marv!

Points in and of themselves are pointless, as it has been numerously pointed out, they do not wil battles.

BTW, how goes the dominating of an ENTIRE tribe by yourself? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Laborious! They have destroyed all their academy's, some smithys and many farms by themselfes. :icon_rolleyes:

That slows a bit down .. but hey .. i got more than 40 villages .. so there is no reason for crying.