A new #1

RankNameTribe PointsVillagesAverage points per village

1 Stiker de Grey HAWKS 8.851.15510148729
2 IFeelYou LEGION 8.838.13711187905
3 merrak E=MC² 7.563.7039817710

Can anyone confirm that the relations between Detox and Legion have cooled and Detox stopped supplying Legion with villages ? lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser81101

stiker nobled alot of inactives... although unlike Pinder I'd say he's actually growing troops in those villages. THis will be a much more interesting tussle for IFY :D

DeletedUser

Just means he attacks lot , and clears troops for hawks members .

Look at his nobling stats :icon_eek:

Wait...stiker attacks a lot and clears troops for his tribe mates? OMG!!!:icon_surprised: I can't believe we keep around a guy like that! Well I got to do something about this...I'm going to kick him right away. geez we can't have that kind of player.:icon_rolleyes:

Fail attempt to marginalize stiker's ODA score.

gargareth

I find it highly amusing that there is still a thread with the first few posts about me in these forums :)

DeletedUser

Wait...stiker attacks a lot and clears troops for his tribe mates? OMG!!!:icon_surprised: I can't believe we keep around a guy like that! Well I got to do something about this...I'm going to kick him right away. geez we can't have that kind of player.:icon_rolleyes:

I dont think the comment about his ODA was a flame, the other one however about his nobling stats was. Sure it is handy to keep a guy around like that but maybe he would be better used clearing villages and nobling them himself instead of nobling inactives which could be given to smaller players. Just my two cents :)

DeletedUser

I dont think the comment about his ODA was a flame, the other one however about his nobling stats was. Sure it is handy to keep a guy around like that but maybe he would be better used clearing villages and nobling them himself instead of nobling inactives which could be given to smaller players. Just my two cents :)

I used to clear villages for others, only nobling a few myself. I got flamed from qoos, so why shouldn't Striker get flamed too?

DeletedUser81101

Yea I wasn't flaming him.. Telling from the stats he's a good team player.

DeletedUser

He's not good, he's great. And bobby, you shouldnt compare yourself to stiker, he's actually amazing.

DeletedUser

Hey BIG BOB you want to start again :) Thought i would leave you be for a while as i thought that thorn in your side was getting pretty painfull. But anyway here is my brillaint reply. YOU say you cleared villas for others that is your opinion and before all your mates go "Yes he did do that and he help me" I really doubt sending a few troops on suicide missions actually count as clearing villas. And then the part "only nobling a few myself." is pretty correct as you couldn't noble more because you arent and amazing player.

Dont i just light up your life

DeletedUser81101

jeez after the million times BB has said hes not an amazing player you obviously didn't read it once qoos.. real smart :/

DeletedUser

Wasnt an attack on his oda , just means he clears a lot of troops .

Is he clearing active villages for members , or inactive villages ;)

Na my flame , like mines said was his pretty poor nobling record .

@qooslunchbox

At least he doesnt hide his real name in the forum :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey BIG BOB you want to start again :) Thought i would leave you be for a while as i thought that thorn in your side was getting pretty painfull. But anyway here is my brillaint reply. YOU say you cleared villas for others that is your opinion and before all your mates go "Yes he did do that and he help me" I really doubt sending a few troops on suicide missions actually count as clearing villas. And then the part "only nobling a few myself." is pretty correct as you couldn't noble more because you arent and amazing player.

Dont i just light up your life

Actually he cleared out quite a few players. I know you didnt want us to say this but I am going to anyway. BB did a lot for me in particular in k55 even though he probably doesnt know it.

DeletedUser

To Drunk: yes i did read it thats why i was being sarcastic in saying because you arent a good player (no humour what a shame)

To Richard: Why is my identity such a big problem for you guys LOL cant flame me can you LOLOLOLOL oh and why should i give up my identity but BIG BOB can jump players all the time and keep that a secret or at least tries to?

To Mines: BLAH BLAH BLAH I have heard that all before but i haven't seen it even when he had the accounts i know of i still didn't see it.

So to all three of you go crull up in a corner cry just a bit and maybe phone mamma so she can make you feel better.