A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser198

World 22 has come a long way, from the beginning with many great players and now to the world being at it is now, but now the time has come to start a new beginning. Many of you know i use to play, and yes i am still playing under a different name =]

I have joined a tribe and we are making a plan, to bring together the best of W22 into one tribe, no families, no NAPs maybe one ally, but all enemies. It wil be a friend filled with players who want a change, players who are tired of the same old families, the same old diplomacy. We want players who want to spice up the world and make it a little bit more exiciting =]

So if your interested let me know =]

DeletedUser198

But really, im sure there are some players out in the world who wanna change it up a bit and have some fun. Who are tired of the same families and same BS on this world, instead of quitting try something new =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11188

This thread is about joining a new tribe. If you don't want to join, don't post...simple as that. This is the only warning being issued, any post not asking about joining the tribe will receive an infraction. If you want to have a discussion about this tribe take it to the w22 Gen Discussion forum. If you have any questions or concerns about this post or posting in this thread, please don't hesitate to mail me.

DeletedUser

I would love a new brave beginning and would be very interested in joining.
Please mail me in game with details and requirements.

Can I please be a Baron if a Duke is not possible?

DeletedUser

I would still like to join as I am tribeless. Has the tribe formed yet?
I am not a noob

DeletedUser

I still really want to see which tribe was he talking about

DeletedUser

Closing this. Three month old thread should remain closed.

Padlock.png

Status
Not open for further replies.