Side 2: 8
Difference: 3
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 34,902
Side 2: 31,087
Difference: 3,815
image.php

That shows what has happened in the last month.
To clarify for all of you on lookers. NEW likes to try and take back villages, but they end up losing them in the end, that is why it looks like NEW is actually holding their own. In truth, NEW has only taken 2 villages that they have been able to hold.

It's sad to see a tribe ranked 13th lose as they are. Just shows that New never was a good tribe and will fall.

Cheers

DeletedUser

This makes me think.

Yes you're tribe is actually doing a good job, but we have DDD and AXE to take care of, don't worry you're time will come.

DeletedUser

ooo dear.

I have not posted on here for a while, and now i see why...stupid fail tribes declaring all over the place.

If your going to declare, please make it the least bit interesting...

Good Look New

DeletedUser

I dont think NEW is really trying to take u out, u have taken 3 vills more then they have.

U r fighting NEW while they fight -AC-,DDD,AXE. Not really fair if u ask me

DeletedUser

Oh, my neighbors :D

There's a lot of things happening in K73, Few New players around there. Some of them are currently at war with timdark(Rank 1st in K73).

Btw, I really like -AC-, They produce good villages for me :lol:

DeletedUser

By the way, here are the stats since Badcowboy made this awesome PnP:

Side 1:
Tribes: -AC-
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: New
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,205
Side 2: 31,500
Difference: 27,295
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4,205
Side 2: 9,917
Difference: 5,712
image.php

DeletedUser

I can't its too crowded there :D

-Ac- Number 2 player will be on the rim pretty soon :D

DeletedUser

Parking villages in a trailer park?
That's unheard of. :O
Cheats I say, cheats!

DeletedUser

Don't underestimate -AC- members, Their morale is too awesome :D

DeletedUser

hey 3 of you! Shutup! Stop trolling the forums so much. Go send some nobles or sth (but not to me,plz :p). Lol. The 3 of you must be really interested in this (seeing that 3 of you posted posts that consists of half the thread) but please, if Badcowboy doesn't come back to post a second reply. I think we can just let this thread die please? Not that im helping with this contribution, but i don't think you guys will stop unless some1 said sth right? Or maybe im wrong? Lol. Then nvm. And New is going to win this massacre anyway. No war here. Moving on... Unless -AC- has sth to say.?

DeletedUser

*sniff sniff* hmmmmm, me thinks i smell a noob declaration destined to failure O_O

DeletedUser

So we are going to let the thread die? :( first time someone declares on us on the forums, would of liked more attention :p

Anyways, this shouldn't last to long, they are really good at sending all of there nukes at villages that were just taken from them, but forgetting to send nobles.

Sorry that last sentence might of not made sense anyways, all be back later, should any of you care.

DeletedUser

hey 3 of you! Shutup! Stop trolling the forums so much. Go send some nobles or sth (but not to me,plz :p). Lol. The 3 of you must be really interested in this (seeing that 3 of you posted posts that consists of half the thread) but please, if Badcowboy doesn't come back to post a second reply. I think we can just let this thread die please? Not that im helping with this contribution, but i don't think you guys will stop unless some1 said sth right? Or maybe im wrong? Lol. Then nvm. And New is going to win this massacre anyway. No war here. Moving on... Unless -AC- has sth to say.?

I think we just kept posting because this thread was already dead from the first moment that failed PnP hit the forum. It might as well be a little chit chat of K73 players. :icon_biggrin: