A New Era

DeletedUser

A New beginning.

To be honest with you this world has gotten boring, the diplomacy is set, the fight determined, the victor decided? perhaps.
What i wish to do is create a new tribe, a new third world power on this world with no set diplomacy. I do not care whether your clear!, TNH, storm, [H] or any other tribe on this world any and every member is welcome.

If you are bored and actually want to make this world interesting again contact me in game on the forums and i will send you an invite.

To clear! please dont set us as enemy straight away i am attempting to make this world a bit more interesting and having clear! straight set against us will make that challenge harder.

To T4H i am sorry i am leaving, however something needs to be done and this is how i plan to do it.

To the other tribes, some of you i contacted you are welcome to join the tribe.

Aaron

Mentor 7th

yeah man u hav my backing i'll let u be till a threat is posed then knock u down

DeletedUser35787

Hey, I've been hoping someone would do this for a long time :)

DeletedUser

thanks :) ive added all the top tribes to joint chatroom if you would like to accept :p

DeletedUser35787

It seems there are about 5 tribes now doing the same thing...

C4RB was around at a stage where we were not bored at all. Times change :)

DeletedUser50733

A little like this fruity:

Properties
Tribe name: Hot and Spicy!
Tag: Spice!
Number of members: 2
Points of the best 40 players: 1.739.912
Total points: 1.739.912
Average points: 869.956
Opponents defeated: 1.629.332 (35.)

:p

DeletedUser

pfft my internet has to break for the last 4 days :( all my effort has gone to ruin

DeletedUser

never back down aaron and I for one will help you in making that tribe and I garantee that I will not attack your followers till leaders force me to do it.