A New Order

DeletedUser99939

Funny Algena. MW will never become a queen...not only he is a man but he wouldn't get there even if he was a girl...

I was talking to MW at the time to maintain relations, not my fault he was the one to plant a dagger in my back. What is coming is of his own doing. Maybe he should ask North how slak faired the last time he tried to push at me. Do it again too.

Nobody said individuals in Loading did not respect SPB. Would it have blown down to eventually cut your dead weight as an ally and potentially join us? Yes.

Look at your tribe now. Only a few are even capable which is clearly represented in the war stats. How was loading supposed to take that serious? North and you had a common interest. North needed a distraction and SPB protection with a false hope we would wither and die. Guess again, that distraction is failing fast now and the big guns are coming to the fight.

Player not found.

If I allowed a certain female player on my account she would be Goddess of W78 almost immediately.

War, you know too much
:icon_biggrin:

Michael Wittman

Funny Algena. MW will never become a queen...not only he is a man but he wouldn't get there even if he was a girl...

I was talking to MW at the time to maintain relations, not my fault he was the one to plant a dagger in my back. What is coming is of his own doing. Maybe he should ask North how slak faired the last time he tried to push at me. Do it again too.

Nobody said individuals in Loading did not respect SPB. Would it have blown down to eventually cut your dead weight as an ally and potentially join us? Yes.

Look at your tribe now. Only a few are even capable which is clearly represented in the war stats. How was loading supposed to take that serious? North and you had a common interest. North needed a distraction and SPB protection with a false hope we would wither and die. Guess again, that distraction is failing fast now and the big guns are coming to the fight.

you ask what we can do against loading? we are tearing into you. i would ask why cant you do anything against another tribe? you cant even beat us and we are fare smaller than you. it is fun to slaughter your weak attacks

DeletedUser

I hadn't meant as "male or female". :icon_confused: I was talking in terms of power. You do know what a queen in chess is, right? Don't tell me you never played a strategy game like chess but came to play an online strategy game, because that'd be weird.

Would it have blown down to eventually cut your dead weight as an ally and potentially join us?
Some of our current good players were once very tiny. One can't always judge skill by size. How else would you explain the countless good players who got unlucky and got nobled out before they got their second vills? :)

I think only two were invited to join Loading as co-players. The rest (including me) were to be nobled.

krystalballty actually plays all the accounts in loading.. they have like 500 coplayers so they can cover all the sits. Got special permission from the mods for the sits to be usable over 30 days. True fact.

Being co-player #501 doesn't sound very nice.

Michael Wittman

I hadn't meant as "male or female". :icon_confused: I was talking in terms of power. You do know what a queen in chess is, right? Don't tell me you never played a strategy game like chess but came to play an online strategy game, because that'd be weird.

Some of our current good players were once very tiny. One can't always judge skill by size. How else would you explain the countless good players who got unlucky and got nobled out before they got their second vills? :)

I think only two were invited to join Loading as co-players. The rest (including me) were to be nobled.

Being co-player #501 doesn't sound very nice.

I heart this girl!!!!!