A New Order

Michael Wittman

first off, spkw and spb will be taking the northwest. all ist gut and our enemies flee before us.

world dom, if you want to work a deal cough up the sierra players :)

if not you know its on.

as for our dealings with crash that my brothers so hastenly grasped. your territory will end where we meet .

Michael Wittman

dah truth just too heavy for bitches haha as it has always been. dance bitches we see you haha. nice love that dance keep dancing haha.

DeletedUser117635

You obviously dont understand the english language, OR the fact that you are getting wrecked even after yall broke an NAP without allowing the terms of cooldown go through. You are scum, you deserve no respect, and you should be rimmed as soon as possible.

Aside from that, you somehow decided to be yet another one of CRASH!'s pawns. That never ends well. We all saw Rouge, Anon, and even Flood back in the day.

silvereclipes

we of the Phoenx crew mikey says bring it don't sing it baby, you remember how well you lead your tribe to defeat on W30 time for a repeat mikey this time we do it dry no KY jelly will be used.

cristalblueroses

*looks at the first post*
lol

*looks again*
LOL

*Looks again*
LMAO

*wipes a tear away*
Thanks, I needed that. Has anyone ever told you that you should be a comedian Whitman? It's clearly your calling. I mean.. honestly.. haven't laughed that hard in a long time.. Good job

DeletedUser105935

You obviously dont understand the english language, OR the fact that you are getting wrecked even after yall broke an NAP without allowing the terms of cooldown go through. You are scum, you deserve no respect, and you should be rimmed as soon as possible.

Aside from that, you somehow decided to be yet another one of CRASH!'s pawns. That never ends well. We all saw Rouge, Anon, and even Flood back in the day.

we have not broken any nap the attack on liii was not sanctioned by any of the crash leadership

Michael Wittman

FU its on again. let us meet in battle! you guys are too much like my guys...... do not think we are not coming for you :))))

Michael Wittman

that was meant for the phoenx crew

we of the Phoenx crew mikey says bring it don't sing it baby, you remember how well you lead your tribe to defeat on W30 time for a repeat mikey this time we do it dry no KY jelly will be used.

Michael Wittman

bring it dont sing it, you guys are in for a good ramming haha!!!!

DeletedUser117635

Says the one with a mouth full of opera...

Dude, cut it.

DeletedUser

first off, spkw and spb will be taking the northwest.

How is that going again?

Side 1:
Tribes: SPB, SPKW
Side 2:
Tribes: 20.3%

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 502
Difference: 331

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,485,474
Side 2: 4,001,781
Difference: 2,516,307

chart

DeletedUser118725

So let me get this straight.

This thread is pretty much Rhythm threatening TNub and Loading?