A New Order

Player not found.

If you get targeted by someone then I will expect you to surpass my OD, fair play to you if you do :)

There could be a time that I may be next to you in K22
:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ODA rankings in the war:
RankNameTribeDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
26Player not found*21.1%5.116.6823.530.119
27wilsonazSPB5.032.97411.465.083
28AlegnaSPB4.639.14213.185.272
I target others too, you know. :icon_redface: Once attacks on me stop (or at least reduce by 95%), I'll come and explore you. :icon_wink: I want to see you in action, not just hear about you. We'll both enjoy it and have fun, I bet. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Player not found.

Players these days think I'm nooby but you won't be disappointed when I prove that they are just doubting me for just having a much needed break but let's have fun :icon_wink:

Explore me? You shouldn't say those things :icon_eek:

DeletedUser118442

we all need a break from TW,,,,I would highly recommend it to the Rhythm players :p
I took a 2 years break,,,,then came back as a half noob,,,So it could hurt the skills,,

Michael Wittman

I thought you got rimmed bro. Message me ingame for a chat or add me on skype :)

SPB have the morale advantage, but I have the village number advantage so Morale is the price I have to pay for being one of the largest accounts on this world (unfortuneatly
:lol:). SPB, if you are joining a different world like W87/88. Feel free to message me, I'll roll with you guys for fun as I think you guys seem like a fun tribe to be a part of :)

SPB will always have my respect until they are gone, they have done fantastic to still be around, it would be more about me rebuilding as I have the more villages and plenty of nukes to go round for I hope for them to give me some ODA and good chats ingame so feel free to mail me
:icon_wink:

well thankyou brother i will keep that in mind

Michael Wittman

Players these days think I'm nooby but you won't be disappointed when I prove that they are just doubting me for just having a much needed break but let's have fun :icon_wink:

Explore me? You shouldn't say those things :icon_eek:

i dont doubt that you are an excellent warrior. i can tell by the methods of attack. but we still have to move through you

Player not found.

At least there are a few that know that there is something not right about the speculation about me. Either way, you are all on my hit-list if you are red on my map :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

At least there are a few that know that there is something not right about the speculation about me. Either way, you are all on my hit-list if you are red on my map :icon_wink:

so whats with the name change and the bringing up of friction in your tribe?

Player not found.

Check my account stats mate, you need to be filled but I'll do that with you tonight :icon_wink:. I'll get Wittman to beat you up like he did before :icon_razz:

​How on earth did you lose SEVEN villages to him in the same day, lmao.

Nukes-Galore

Time to come back to TW, go away and he gets beat up by Wittman, poor baby ;) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser99939

​How on earth did you lose SEVEN villages to him in the same day, lmao.

Quite to the contrary sweety. I long range nuke nobled with no support...needless to say he boasted that he recapped what he lost on scraps. Lucky him my nukes have been busy or I would do it again.

Michael Wittman

yes im so lucky otherwise he would waste my time again hahaha. good work bra! now fight something your own size and show me your results? if you are so good and all?

Michael Wittman

you long range nuked and noble with no support. brilliant captain!

Player not found.

Witty. If you also check the players I have faced I have outgrown them while they had the earlier start than me. Funny bit is my account is a beast and the players who I've outgrown have been identified as lazy or nooby.

Michael Wittman

Witty. If you also check the players I have faced I have outgrown them while they had the earlier start than me. Funny bit is my account is a beast and the players who I've outgrown have been identified as lazy or nooby.

oh yes we see exactly what is going on over there :) have from the start. perhaps once the corpse you are in rots you will like to find a new team

DeletedUser99939

you long range nuked and noble with no support. brilliant captain!

Careful, I could forget about holding villages and rim you and simply let qc recap off me lol. Easily doable 400k dude.

Also cut this crap would ya:

Michael Wittman Mar 11, 00:03
quit playing the back stabbing card. we have been bullied by the players in loading from the beginning of the world. this is retaliation not backstabbing. as if we would every work with someone who bullied us and ate some of our players. its real simple. i can still vouche for you but look at your tribe man, they cant really do much. not when faced with real warriors. which is why i never joined them. im sorry you bought into their intimidation and show. in reality they are nothing and i will show you that

Your a pawn in a bigger picture. Shame on North for needing so many puppets.

DeletedUser

Wait.... I thought Loading was originally asking us to be their puppets to fight North. :icon_confused: And then internal us later, of course.

Your tribe's biggest mistake was underestimating everyone in SPB and not trusting us enough to be allies. All we had asked for was a shared planner when we were fighting together against Rogue, if you recall. Refusing to share, assuming we have spies, gave a pretty good idea of how your tribe will act if we'd been allied. Your tribe just saw us as food or future co-players/bashers. Never as a proper tribe with co-ordination or skills.

Hey war, ever heard of "Pawn Promotion" in a game of Chess? You'll be watching some pawns become Queens, who will be better than Rook(ie)s like you. :icon_wink: