Origin: Panzer Division (189|231) K21

Quantity: 170 170 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 170 170 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

... fail of the year?

Psihic

PURE skill!

TO WAR GUYS !! TOOOO WAAAAR I SAY !!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

I forgot the goddamn troop order...spear,sword,axe,archer right? so axemen?

.dan.101

Funny that, he's sent perfect trains before. Either way, it was a perceived easy village, I know he's better than that... sometimes. :icon_smile:

.dan.101

Ermm dxnany boy,

Where did I say his train was worse?
I just just said it was bad, which it is.

DeletedUser

Meh - 6 seconds is good enough for about 90/98 players left...

.dan.101

No, there is no difference between a 6 second and a 6 minute train in my opinion. Send either at me and they're sniped.

DeletedUser

Funny that, he's sent perfect trains before. Either way, it was a perceived easy village, I know he's better than that... sometimes. :icon_smile:

connection aint same speed always ;)
he knows the method for sending them, but sometime connection is slow, other times it is fast

DeletedUser16995

connection aint same speed always ;)
he knows the method for sending them, but sometime connection is slow, other times it is fast

A slow connection would affect all commands sent, meaning they would reach the server at the same time regardless of whether there is a 14ms lag or 2524ms lag (which i have had and still sent 1 second trains) The thing your lag will affect could be the order in which your commands are received by the server. Sending trains that land more than a second apart is just plain laziness.

Psihic

A slow connection would affect all commands sent, meaning they would reach the server at the same time regardless of whether there is a 14ms lag or 2524ms lag (which i have had and still sent 1 second trains) The thing your lag will affect could be the order in which your commands are received by the server. Sending trains that land more than a second apart is just plain laziness.

Then you have no idea how many of your tribe are extremely lazy people :icon_wink:

And another thing, you are wrong with the lag theory. When you experience lag there is also a high probability that your PING will not be constant. Which means that with command 1 the reply time to tw is for example 10 msec then with second 100 msec with 3rd 250 msec and with 4th 500 msec. Even if u send your 4 commands within the same milisec (lol) they would still arrive more then a sec apart to the server.

The main thing about this thread is not who can or cant send 1 sec trains. The question is why TW people first send support and then nobles behind to die on their own troops. lol

DeletedUser

when i have slow connection, trains may get into 2min gap sometimes, if I wouldnt cancel them. (2 tabs may load instantly , but the other 2 may load minutes later)

DeletedUser

The main thing about this thread is not who can or cant send 1 sec trains. The question is why TW people first send support and then nobles behind to die on their own troops. lol

:lol: