A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

You have played this world for a long time and should have a much better grasp of events which have occurred on the world but your posts remind me of an ostrich with its head stuck in the sand for a long time

well first off... i meant to say fought not forgot.. ¬_¬

And I plead the fifth

DeletedUser

To be fair it appears EXILE and DA are poised to lead W15 for a while. However, with Sid gone and Jmon putting his personal touches on the future of TATS who knows what is going to happen in W15 in the coming weeks.

P.S. i prefer chocolate chips.

That is certainly true, the world it seems is always changing lately

p.s. i prefer white macadamia nut cookies :)

DeletedUser

*gets out the fresh made cookies for whoever posts a list of the top 20 and if you comment, you get extra cookies*

DeletedUser

*gets out the fresh made cookies for whoever posts a list of the top 20 and if you comment, you get extra cookies*

sigh...

1 TATS
2 DA
3 Exile.
4 !WAR!
5 tH
6 AXE
7 DAD
8 N.W.O.
9 T.L.S
10 Exile3
11 *N~L*
12 EviL
13 fox
14 DA*
15 N.F.
16 TSoH
17 RM
18 CIRC
19 TGR
20 Gone

DeletedUser

1 TATS
2 DA-->soooo nooby should be DA>AXE
3 Exile.
4 !WAR!
5 tH
6 AXE-->soooo l33t should be Axe<DA
7 DAD
8 N.W.O.
9 T.L.S
10 Exile3
11 *N~L*
12 EviL
13 fox
14 DA*
15 N.F.
16 TSoH
17 RM
18 CIRC
19 TGR
20 Gone

Something looks wrong to me-or wait, it might be the fact that Axe is 6th in the rankings and DA is 2nd. Back when Axe was on top, I always heard them talk about letting the rankings do the talking-I'll agree with them now...

l1si4ka

1 TATS
2 DA-->soooo nooby should be DA>AXE
3 Exile.
4 !WAR!
5 tH
6 AXE-->soooo l33t should be Axe<DA
7 DAD
8 N.W.O.
9 T.L.S
10 Exile3
11 *N~L*
12 EviL
13 fox
14 DA*
15 N.F.
16 TSoH
17 RM
18 CIRC
19 TGR
20 Gone

Something looks wrong to me-or wait, it might be the fact that Axe is 6th in the rankings and DA is 2nd. Back when Axe was on top, I always heard them talk about letting the rankings do the talking-I'll agree with them now...

Ok Your really starting to make yourself look stupid on here. So stop

Give it a break :icon_neutral:

seth89

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,597
Side 2: 1,786
Difference: 811

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,154,499
Side 2: 17,160,176
Difference: 7,994,323

image.php

[/spoil]

Forever stat's are fail

DeletedUser

LOL, keep talking about AXE, you are only making that world hug weaker..

DeletedUser

Nvm a facepalm i actually facedesked when i read this, yet again you show your ignorance, when AXE spoke of rankings they never referred to tribe rankings for points because to be frank points mean absolutely squat in this game. What was actually referred to was OD ranks but continue on your merry ramblings dear man, i do sorely love a chuckle

P.s. Casus honey i would comment on the actual top rankings when i've been back enough to give one, i'm still catching up:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nvm a facepalm i actually facedesked when i read this, yet again you show your ignorance, when AXE spoke of rankings they never referred to tribe rankings for points because to be frank points mean absolutely squat in this game. What was actually referred to was OD ranks but continue on your merry ramblings dear man, i do sorely love a chuckle

P.s. Casus honey i would comment on the actual top rankings when i've been back enough to give one, i'm still catching up:icon_wink:
So DA is better than TATS?

seth89

I prefered it when DA was like 6th.
Cause we were PRO enough to keep that ranking. ;)

DeletedUser

So DA is better than TATS?

Hmmm...... NOPE

More members and still less OD :icon_cool:

[spoil]
Tribe Members Rank Score Attack rank Attack score Defense rank Defense score
TATS 53 1 8,993,761,327 1 4,519,418,221 1 4,474,343,106
DA 60 2 5,676,947,413 2 3,310,320,132 2 2,366,627,281

[/spoil]

jaffe25

Congrats EXILE for reaching the #1 spot. The TATS experiment is over. Members are scattering to the wind. Some going home, some not allowed to go home, and others opting to give new tribes a go.

For me it appears the new battle for supremacy will be between DA and EXILE. TSOH isnt to far behind in size but i think they have not seen the last of their reformation.

It will be fun for me in AXE to play the supporting roll for once. It will be the diplomoacy shuffle betwee AXE, TH, TSOH, and WAR that I think will determine whether EXILE remains #1 or DA surpasses them. My money remains on EXILE though for two reasons. One, they are bit more tried and tested than DA. Not that DA hasn't had it's share of scuffles it just seems to me that normally they play second fiddle in the wars they have been in. By this I mean they aren't usually the primary focus for whatever tribe they are attacking. Some call that a cowardly approach but from a tactics stand point it is solid planning.

Second and most important reason I think EXILE will keep the lead is diplomacy. From my limited point of view I think EXILE has done more to build bridges and develop relationships with other tribes. For me DA(with the exception of a few) are normally tough to have communication with. I think DA has painted itself as a loner and because of this will find it hard IMO to break into the #1 spot.

seth89

Jaffe.
We HAD the #1 spot til Exile out Recruited us.
Tho TBH. I do not care where DA is in the ranking. Because Ranking's doesn't determine the tribe on the battlefield. [At the start of a world.]

But I would like to see AXE noble it's way to the top again. :)

DeletedUser

Congrats EXILE for reaching the #1 spot. The TATS experiment is over. Members are scattering to the wind. Some going home, some not allowed to go home, and others opting to give new tribes a go.

For me it appears the new battle for supremacy will be between DA and EXILE. TSOH isnt to far behind in size but i think they have not seen the last of their reformation.

It will be fun for me in AXE to play the supporting roll for once. It will be the diplomoacy shuffle betwee AXE, TH, TSOH, and WAR that I think will determine whether EXILE remains #1 or DA surpasses them. My money remains on EXILE though for two reasons. One, they are bit more tried and tested than DA. Not that DA hasn't had it's share of scuffles it just seems to me that normally they play second fiddle in the wars they have been in. By this I mean they aren't usually the primary focus for whatever tribe they are attacking. Some call that a cowardly approach but from a tactics stand point it is solid planning.

Second and most important reason I think EXILE will keep the lead is diplomacy. From my limited point of view I think EXILE has done more to build bridges and develop relationships with other tribes. For me DA(with the exception of a few) are normally tough to have communication with. I think DA has painted itself as a loner and because of this will find it hard IMO to break into the #1 spot.

A pro exile post from jaffe? Boozie must have spiked my drink with something! Im loving the hate going towards DA but I dont know that in the words of seth we can really stay ahead in the short run with the out recruiting...