A new Top 20 Opinions

seth89

A pro exile post from jaffe? Boozie must have spiked my drink with something! Im loving the hate going towards DA but I dont know that in the words of seth we can really stay ahead in the short run with the out recruiting...

But WAIT.
Weren't YOU the one haven't ago at DA for recuiting player's to achieve top stop...
But OH looky what Exile. has done. :icon_rolleyes:

jaffe25

A pro exile post from jaffe? Boozie must have spiked my drink with something! Im loving the hate going towards DA but I dont know that in the words of seth we can really stay ahead in the short run with the out recruiting...

Well I usually just call it as i see it. I would like to think that all players will have settled in their tribe of choice by the coming weekend. We shall see then who is on the throne looking down at W15.

DeletedUser

But WAIT.
Weren't YOU the one haven't ago at DA for recuiting player's to achieve top stop...

Kev seth can be stupid at times but.....
He is right u recruited to the top!

DeletedUser

But WAIT.

Just because I am in the top 10 of my tribe doesnt mean that I have any power on any decision making of my tribe...

Well I usually just call it as i see it. I would like to think that all players will have settled in their tribe of choice by the coming weekend. We shall see then who is on the throne looking down at W15.

Agree that there is still much changing to happen.

Kev seth can be stupid at times but.....
He is right u recruited to the top!

Exile may have but I hoped that all the anti recruiting bashing I did would have made some people not want to do that...

Which tribe hasn't?????

There are a few smaller core tribes i respect a lot more then my own for not doing it.

That is against the point
He was bashing us but he is guilty of it to

Like i said I have no power in exile...I dont even get semi hidden forums...idealists often arent heard even around friends. If i had it my way (please note the time I was leading) exile only would have active members. Personally I invited maybe 5 people over the that time of a year. I not guilty of inviting to exile and i will equally bash them for that decision.

seth89

Just because I am in the top 10 of my tribe doesnt mean that I have any power on any decision making of my tribe...

Like i said I have no power in exile...I dont even get semi hidden forums...idealists often arent heard even around friends. If i had it my way (please note the time I was leading) exile only would have active members. Personally I invited maybe 5 people over the that time of a year. I not guilty of inviting to exile and i will equally bash them for that decision.

And you think player's such as Me and Jack Do have powers.!?
I didn't want to DA to recruit Silva after I launched all 250+ Nukes on her.

But my point was, perhaps you should look at your OWN tribe before commenting on others. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And you think player's such as Me and Jack Do have powers.!?
I didn't want to DA to recruit Silva after I launched all 250+ Nukes on her.

But my point was, perhaps you should look at your OWN tribe before commenting on others. :icon_rolleyes:

Na i think its better to have a stance or an opinion about an action overall. I said that i didnt like what happen within my tribe and within yours. Im not saying that DA is better or worse because they did it first. I dislike the actions of both tribes.

DeletedUser

Na i think its better to have a stance or an opinion about an action overall. I said that i didnt like what happen within my tribe and within yours. Im not saying that DA is better or worse because they did it first. I dislike the actions of both tribes.

Well kev before critisizing my tribe go back and look at ur own!

DeletedUser

You have to recruit eventually. People slowly quit, and without new recruits, a tribe will disintegrate and fall.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[jumps in to save the day]Yes, perhaps one or two people at a time... Not a whole boatload.[/leaves]

DeletedUser

the boatload is usually what comes along as a pre-condition for the one or two that you really want

DeletedUser

/me goes back in time back builds a solid wall in the way

(wave) @ masterfire

so whos top now? DA or Exile?

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the boatload is usually what comes along as a pre-condition for the one or two that you really want

Not really worth of another answer of mine, but why don't I. If the two players you want set a condition of several other players, then either they do not know the game well enough or they have no interest in playing with you guys. Both an indication they're not worth to be in your tribe.

DeletedUser

Not really worth of another answer of mine, but why don't I. If the two players you want set a condition of several other players, then either they do not know the game well enough or they have no interest in playing with you guys. Both an indication they're not worth to be in your tribe.

I both agree and dis agree with this statement....

Sometimes it can be better to take in a unit/group as you might for example have a single individual in that group that the others work better under, i have seen many examples of this but won't comment with actual names

And in the cases i'm talking about it would be max three individuals so that is where i agree that its usually best not to recruit "boatloads" in order to get who you want