A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

8 BBB- I have no love or respect for this tribe, it is a family and then turned on one of it's own just to grow... Thus another reason I hate family tribes15 -BB-- Yet another tribe of Pointwhores wanting to see their names in the lime light

BBB NEVER turned on their family, they left the MTH S family, then took them on. :icon_rolleyes: get your story straight.

-BB- is not a tribe of Pointwhores, we defeated our enemies, and grew, that's why were in the top 20. who are you to say who's the point whore? :icon_eek::icon_eek: you don't even know anything about the other tribes

DeletedUser

BBB NEVER turned on their family, they left the MTH S family, then took them on. :icon_rolleyes: get your story straight.

-BB- is not a tribe of Pointwhores, we defeated our enemies, and grew, that's why were in the top 20. who are you to say who's the point whore? :icon_eek::icon_eek: you don't even know anything about the other tribes

Well, I know how it all unfolded, keep believing in what you say, if it gives you warm fuzzies when you sleep, then by all means keep on believing...

As for Who am I to say? Well thought you knew, I am the one and only xXAcidGodXx... That's who I am kiddo... A point whore is obvious, you look at enoblements, you look at OD... then guess what you can see who is a pointwhore, and who is not...

Now as for me not knowing anything about other tribes... Believe me when I say I am not one who goes on what I see, which does point out the obvious...

I go on intel... and trust me, I can get intel on about any tribe in the world... Not that hard, there are plenty willing to sell out their tribe mates....

DeletedUser

no your not. your just a guy trying to be a know it all. :icon_rolleyes:

look my sig ;) i know all
in addition it seems that u dont know what ur saying :icon_rolleyes: acid is not the type of player to be argued, hes more brillant than the majority here

DeletedUser

Well, I know how it all unfolded, keep believing in what you say, if it gives you warm fuzzies when you sleep, then by all means keep on believing...

As for Who am I to say? Well thought you knew, I am the one and only xXAcidGodXx... That's who I am kiddo... A point whore is obvious, you look at enoblements, you look at OD... then guess what you can see who is a pointwhore, and who is not...

Now as for me not knowing anything about other tribes... Believe me when I say I am not one who goes on what I see, which does point out the obvious...

I go on intel... and trust me, I can get intel on about any tribe in the world... Not that hard, there are plenty willing to sell out their tribe mates....

You know how it unfolded, stories with biased opinions. i was there, i was part of it, and i know what really happened. and what's warm fuzzies??

"I am the one and only xXAcidGodXx... That's who I am kiddo..." Your self conceited, that who you are. so what. don't relay on the stats.. Mister.

Intel? what intel? sell their tribemates out for what?? :icon_eek: bullocks.

DeletedUser

I will respect your opinion despite the fact I dislike it lol but hey like you said your name is acidgod lol

DeletedUser

look my sig ;) i know all
in addition it seems that u dont know what ur saying :icon_rolleyes: acid is not the type of player to be argued, hes more brillant than the majority here

I agree, you really should watch what you say

DeletedUser

OD means nothing, so what, it just means no body is attacking me. and everybody wants to rim you

OD means nothing? Who said anything about DOD, he just said OD, he could have been talking about AOD.... And AOD does say alot, a point whore isnt some body with a low DOD, that just means they are untested in defending themselves. A pointwhore is somebody who's AOD consist of most troops killed was what I send to die just to make room for some nobles...

If you have a low AOD, and hig points, it says you do not attack players, but these little grey villages that look so easy and pretty... Also, I guarantee if you attack somebody, then somebody will attack you, hell even noobs with their nooby pride will send a few spears....

DeletedUser

If you have a low AOD, and hig points, it says you do not attack players, but these little grey villages that look so easy and pretty... Also, I guarantee if you attack somebody, then somebody will attack you, hell even noobs with their nooby pride will send a few spears....

If you have a low AOD and high points, doesnt mean you only take on little grey villages.. please. Some just don't attack because they're too busy defending they're villages.

You GUARANTEE TO ME that if i attack somebody they will attack me?!?!!? wtf, well i can tell you almost all those who ive noble were too busy defending they're villages to try to attack. Noobs, however nooby they maybe, still use they're heads and don't just send away troops when they have incomings. :icon_rolleyes:

kire

OD means nothing? Who said anything about DOD, he just said OD, he could have been talking about AOD.... And AOD does say alot, a point whore isnt some body with a low DOD, that just means they are untested in defending themselves. A pointwhore is somebody who's AOD consist of most troops killed was what I send to die just to make room for some nobles...

sorry but not to me :(. my ODD isnt even 100k. but my ODA is almost 4m (will become today 4m+)

DeletedUser

thats wats good about us
our element of mistery
knoone knows who we are
muhahahhahaha

sbiggs

1 -?-: Hmm, they are strong but are they going to stay?
2 NiON: Can't say much other than, noobs are in y0ur anme we know.
3 Wanted: They own thier continent good, but look half thier good palyers are ex pwn and ex GoW .
4 eZ: They make owning tehre continent look easy lol;D
5 tH: Ohh K53 wow they own it, ho'd they do that?
6 ARIA: Umm, well you see, no actually, darn i can't think whast to say isn't it, NOOBS ALERT big family crap tribes.
7 RAGE: The lunitics are ragong into the rim, so tehy drop out soon.
8 BBB: WoW are better tahn you afce it, your point whores and WoW are troop whores.
9 Ninjas: What big things have they done? none so technically tehy are just a point whore tribe with some good ODA's.
10 (~SP~): Umm, they will disband soon, i think there leader is inactive.
11 2eZ: 2eZ are top 10 material and well they could even get top 5 if tehy try.
12 STN: ??? who are they???
13 4Horse: I'm loving them teh only top 20 tribe to be founded on the rim.
14 *?*: They calim tehre seperate, kekua (my freind who quit but was -?- member) told me they might as well be -?-'s babies tehya re always askign for help.
15 -BB-: Berry Basket, Cherry Basket who teh hell are they??
16 RIP: Refugees.
17 TSoH: HUH?
18 ARIA-O: WOW the noobs are still here whys that then?
19 eZSwky: Smile i am killing you, hahaha
20 WoW: They actually good at this game.

DeletedUser

14 *?*: They calim tehre seperate, kekua (my freind who quit but was -?- member) told me they might as well be -?-'s babies tehya re always askign for help.

Yes, I remember you. When I was sitting kekua's account I answered to your n00by message. You were sucking him up all the time. He didn't know anything about our relationships with our allies *?*. They are funny and we like them. :icon_wink:

And about kekua, he was noob just like you.

xXAcidGodXx said:
I am inactive? wow news to me...

Acid is inactive? aww, will take some villages from him right now. :icon_twisted: :lol:

stoneslinga

1 -?- <<Corodinated
2 NiON <<appear strong
3 Wanted <<works well with large tribes
4 eZ <<these guys are a$$holes
5 tH <<tight group
6 ARIA <<wants a contienent in full
7 RAGE<<haven't talked to personally
8 BBB <<looking strong
9 Ninjas <<definately silent , maybe will strike ?
10 (~SP~) <<I've heard of you
11 2eZ <<a little nicer then the ones on the north
12 STN <<who?
13 4Horse <<I know who , but for long ?
14 *?* <<2 in top 20 for the "not a family tribe" . really I think its the 120 player limit ;)
15 -BB- <<where?
16 RIP<<was void under attack? lol
17 TSoH <<someone else that was under attack ? for real I don't know anything about them lol
18 ARIA-O <<does your family work ?
19 eZSwky<<this is the "main" tribes 120 player limit ;)
20 WoW<<when?

DeletedUser

I need to join back into the fun!

1 -?- : The earth trembles when I type it!
2 NiON : Not sure, but they have a DAMN! funny profile.
3 Wanted : Seems strong...
4 eZ : Seems OK, only because they have survived as a family when most are destroyed.
5 tH : Powerful, their war with ARIA will turn around soon.
6 ARIA : Who? My maps just show a big bullseye over K35.
7 RAGE : Good tribe, has a few...not so reputable players though..
8 BBB : When did they get to 8th?:icon_eek:
9 Ninjas : I like...
10 (~SP~): They have a nice ODD, I can respect that :lol:
11 2eZ : A "secondary" family tribe at 11th, pretty nice.
12 STN : Who?
13 4Horse : Uh..I forget where they are.
14 *?* : Will be killing ARIA-P any day now
15 -BB- : Who?
16 RIP 13 : Er..VOID???
17 TSoH : Who?
18 eZSwky : Another top 20 ez:icon_eek:
19 ARIA-O : Will be dead soon..
20 R@GE: Such a creative name:icon_wink:

16 RIP 13 : Er..VOID???

Eh, not often you are right but wrong again muppet

We started "HHH when we left "gow" as the baby running it spat his dummy and threw his toys out the pram,doms derranged army,and his comments are a joke as well as we would not give him an invite

There was a failed join up with die then void and we pulled out along with 2 other tribes that were void,but we were still "HHH" and changed to rip13

DeletedUser

1 -?- - Where most of 24/7 members are
2 NiON - has earned they're position
3 Wanted - expanding to the east
4 eZ - old power
5 tH - winning against aria?
6 ARIA - has no where to expand?
7 RAGE -
8 BBB - allies with -BB- and winning agianst WoW
9 Ninjas - Quality not quantity
10 (~SP~) - has declined
11 2eZ - has more to accomplish
12 STN - has to prove themselves?
13 4Horse - no info
14 *?* - no info either
15 -BB- - is not familied with BBB only close allies
16 RIP 13 - weren't they HHH then VOID|H? what will be next?
17 TSoH - who?
18 eZSwky - another eZ extension?
19 ARIA-O - will be busy
20 R@GE - should be treated with as same as RAGE

16 RIP 13 - weren't they HHH then VOID|H? what will be next?

We were that m8, at least you you were the only one got it right as i used to post your claims in our forum so there would be no conflicts