A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Anything ARIA is bright red and attacked... The whole point of a family tribe is to circumvent the tribe member limit and create one big tribe like thing. Although seems ARIA failed that.

DeletedUser

The one thing i've always wondered. Everyone hates ARIA, that's obvious, but they lay their reasons out as ARIA being a family. If this is so, why is eZ so rarely mentioned on the forums?

DeletedUser

1 -?- - Where most of 24/7 members are
2 NiON - has earned they're position
3 Wanted - expanding to the east
4 eZ - old power
5 tH - winning against aria?
6 ARIA - has no where to expand?
7 RAGE -
8 BBB - allies with -BB- and winning agianst WoW
9 Ninjas - Quality not quantity
10 (~SP~) - has declined
11 2eZ - has more to accomplish
12 STN - has to prove themselves?
13 4Horse - no info
14 *?* - no info either
15 -BB- - is not familied with BBB only close allies
16 RIP 13 - weren't they HHH then VOID|H? what will be next?
17 TSoH - who?
18 eZSwky - another eZ extension?
19 ARIA-O - will be busy
20 R@GE - should be treated with as same as RAGE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The one thing i've always wondered. Everyone hates ARIA, that's obvious, but they lay their reasons out as ARIA being a family. If this is so, why is eZ so rarely mentioned on the forums?
because all eZ tribes work alone, in defferent positions, and are strong tribes, while ARIA is one strong tribe a shitload of players who can't take care of themselves and are seeking protection, whitemocha is one of them. Protection FAILED. Now go back to topic

DeletedUser

Let the anti-ARIA propaganda master lay it down for ya'.

1. Their leader, muhammadrezay, is not a very good diplomat ... at all.
2. Their branches are just full of noobs and refugees, ARIA-P is full of them...
3. I'll think of something later...

They have been generous enough to give me 9 Million ODD to be fair...

DeletedUser

because all eZ tribes work alone, in defferent positions, and are strong tribes, while ARIA is one strong tribe a shitload of players who can't take care of themselves and are seeking protection, whitemocha is one of them. Protection FAILED. Now go back to topic

How would I be seeking protection, when I joined ARIA-P to me they were the only decent tribe in my area at the time that I was able to join.

And I wanted to attack tH, but it came when I least expected it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And lemme tell ya....if that was the only decent tribe in your area with what Ive seen come out of Aria-P in attacks then baby you got issues. If I wanted to recruit some to *?* I could probably count 3, with a wide stretch on 4 of all that I have seen attacks from on us up there that would even qualify to be asked. lol

DeletedUser

1 -?- - good I'm sure. Haven't heard much.
2 NiON - Heard they have refugees n stuff.
3 Wanted - good show...
4 eZ - im in eZ3. Would say the sexiest tribe to ever live.
5 tH - heard they're losing to aria?
6 ARIA - aria over tH?
7 RAGE - incredible hulk..needs some chill pills even though i dont think they do anything.
8 BBB - ?
9 Ninjas - hi-ya! dun know heard theyre good.
10 (~SP~) - took a beating but survived it nicely.
11 2eZ - see eZ ^
12 STN - fags taking all my villages >:[ dont want them to be eZ allies anymore =[
13 4Horse - who is this?
14 *?* - uhmm -?- groupies.
15 -BB- - yummy name.
16 RIP 13 - frickin noobs. VOID refugees i think they were X. They were Die. Before that.
17 TSoH - have a nice bit of south western side.
18 eZSwky - see eZ
19 ARIA-O - creative name.
20 R@GE - will have its spot taken by eZ3

DeletedUser

1 -?- - Where most of 24/7 members are
2 NiON - has earned they're position
3 Wanted - expanding to the east
4 eZ - old power What?
5 tH - winning against aria? "?"
6 ARIA - has no where to expand?
7 RAGE -
8 BBB - allies with -BB- and winning agianst WoW
9 Ninjas - Quality not quantity
10 (~SP~) - has declined Hmm?
11 2eZ - has more to accomplish And the "Old Power" doesn't?
12 STN - has to prove themselves? Its the weaker players of Due.
13 4Horse - no info
14 *?* - no info either
15 -BB- - is not familied with BBB only close allies
16 RIP 13 - weren't they HHH then VOID|H? what will be next?
17 TSoH - who?
18 eZSwky - another eZ extension? Obviously
19 ARIA-O - will be busy will be dead
20 R@GE - should be treated with as same as RAGE
as crap.. I'm so funny xD
Yeah... ... B....

Red-SPot

Name: Resistance Is Pointless 13
Tag: RIP 13

they at least know where they are going .... lol

DeletedUser

if you want to post your OWN opinions about these tribes, don't be lazy. don't quote me, and write your own post :icon_wink::icon_cool:

he did already somewhere else, learn to read more and talk less for nothing

DeletedUser

1 -?- - good I'm sure. Haven't heard much. where are u? lost in the woods?
2 NiON - Heard they have refugees n stuff. ....
3 Wanted - good show...
4 eZ - im in eZ3. Would say the sexiest tribe to ever live.then eZ2,eZ3,eZswky are eZ groupies....
5 tH - heard they're losing to aria?u definitly live in some woods...
6 ARIA - aria over tH?ibid
7 RAGE - incredible hulk..needs some chill pills even though i dont think they do anything.
8 BBB - ?
9 Ninjas - hi-ya! dun know heard theyre good.u hear a lot of things :O lots of echo in woods
10 (~SP~) - took a beating but survived it nicely.if they had took a beating... theyd be less strong
11 2eZ - see eZ ^groupies? :)
12 STN - fags taking all my villages >:[ dont want them to be eZ allies anymore =[ u rock
13 4Horse - who is this?
14 *?* - uhmm -?- groupies......
15 -BB- - yummy name.
16 RIP 13 - frickin noobs. VOID refugees i think they were X. They were Die. Before that.not void refugees... they are void
17 TSoH - have a nice bit of south western side.
18 eZSwky - see eZ
19 ARIA-O - creative name.-?- and *?* doesnt? hu hu
20 R@GE - will have its spot taken by eZ3not sure of that
Skorm is such a meanie guy :S

DeletedUser

Well we do live near the rim so I guess you could say we are in the woods! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1 -?-- Great allies, strong leadership, will be around to dominate for a long time... And if anyone wants to try and take them, then they are idiots...
2 NiON- Took in refugees of VODKA, even if they were allies, that is bs... Violated NAP agreement by recruiting the refugees who had villages farter than NiON was allowed to have...
3 Wanted- Got to love the coat, OP is a kick a*s anime...
4 eZ- Family tribe, with a bunch of noobs... Granted they seem to be the largest family out there... I can not wait to see them actually tested, I wonder if they will fall as did the VODKA family...
5 tH- well, Wish them luck against yet another family tribe
6 ARIA- yet another family tribe... we will see if they can take the challenge in front of them... then maybe I will give some props
7 RAGE - They feel as if their od proves something, but in all actuallity knocking around itty bitty noobfull not worth breaking a sweat over tribes, DOES NOT MAKE YOU GREAT...
8 BBB- I have no love or respect for this tribe, it is a family and then turned on one of it's own just to grow... Thus another reason I hate family tribes
9 Ninjas- Well they use to be aggressive and unseen, now they are just plain unseen
10 (~SP~)- My tribe... ;o) We are regrouping nicely, watch us when we get our things back in order, you will see some action yet again, I guarantee it... Just got to pick a victim... Muahahahahaaaa
11 2eZ- Same thoughts as the main tribe
12 STN- Well, seems to me they think they are big and bad, let us see if that is true, get some action why don't you
13 4Horse- Are they suppose to be a tribe? never heard of them, what happened a bunch of pointwhores decide to group together so they could see their name in the rankings?
14 *?*- Great tribe, they will rise in the rankings... Don't mess with them, or Big Daddy -?- will come in, including Big Brother (~SP~)... Not that they would need the help, they are more organized than most tribes out there...
15 -BB-- Yet another tribe of Pointwhores wanting to see their names in the lime light
16 RIP 13- Just VOID trying to hide the discrace of being VOID, absolutely nothing...
17 TSoH- Don't know to much about them... I know they are in the 3 some alliance, STN, TSoH, and some other small tribe.... they must love giving each other cookies
18 eZSwky- As stated above
19 ARIA-O- As stated above
20 R@GE-As stated above, but I will add something in... Be weary of Acid and all the other Sadistics... We do not like noobs invading our territory, so we may just come and invade yours... difference is, we wont take abandoned villages..

DeletedUser

13 4Horse- Are they suppose to be a tribe? never heard of them, what happened a bunch of pointwhores decide to group together so they could see their name in the rankings?

LOL ok i have to laugh at that even if it is nothing but far from the truth, still i can laugh at it. As time go's more ppl will know who we are i promise

DeletedUser

Ok

4 eZ- Family tribe, with a bunch of noobs... Granted they seem to be

Lies lol I don't know what you've been smoking but unless you have proof I'm just gonna have to think your another family tribe hater. Sure maybe ez has a few noobs but they are dealt with when it becomes apparent and please feel free to counter what i just said with proof

1 -?-Well they're #1 so that must mean they are good..
2 NiON-Don't know
3 Wanted-They want me? holy....na jkg they are good
4 eZ-The head of the ez family they can hold their own but I never hear much about them
5 tH-The people I love to hate.
6 ARIA-Aren't they involved in a war with th? I have very little respect for them
7 RAGE-Pretty good tribe I respect them
8 BBB-?
9 Ninjas-Just need the tribe Pirates and it'll be perfect!!!!
10 (~SP~)-I respect them they can hold their own.
11 2eZ-My tribe I'll fight to the death for them....
12 STN-?
13 4Horse-
14 *?*-So much debating over whether they are family of -?- but IDK
15 -BB-?
16 RIP-?
17 TSoH-?
18 ARIA-O-:lol: surprised they are even here.
19 eZSwky-Another ez branch I know little about
20 WoW-World of Warcraft? maybe The Nerd Alliance would be better. :icon_biggrin:

My opinion is final but feel free to voice your opinion :D