A new Top 20 Opinions

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also I'm were not idiots. I know robbie is being controlled by a new owner, whom exile found.
Also, recent adds to the BOB family are accounts either being sat or PAs with Exile.

The diplomacy point is the icing on the cake. People from both sides have confirmed it. Stop denying it. It just shows how the Exile family is a bunch of deceiving and conniving liars.

Oh dear what an outburst,I dont take kindly to be called a conniving, deceiving liar

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
meh...maybe someone is copying the wrong diplomacy, but yeah....might want to get all your allies rounded up there :)

Allies
AXE
Exile.
DA-II
DA
tH
DAD
=BoB=

Not =BOB= but you missed quite a few others,its nice to be in a tribe which can still have allies,unlike Tsoh or Tsoh- or whatever your calling your defunct family these days

DeletedUser

Oh dear what an outburst,I dont take kindly to be called a conniving, deceiving liar

well you're like the one exception.. but you do follow the liars.

And as for the "defunct family" comment. It's no worse than the Exile, BOB, DAD, Exile3 mess you guys have. Very comparable to the N~L family back a half year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not =BOB= but you missed quite a few others,its nice to be in a tribe which can still have allies,unlike Tsoh or Tsoh- or whatever your calling your defunct family these days

that fact that you say missed some others, makes exile seem like a even worse tribe to be in, how do you survive being allied to everything but 1tribe i mean the barbs are running out :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

derek, this morning i did not feel i needed to post your whole diplomacy list...i could post it now, but you may have changed it by now as well, who knows...you said you were not allied to BOB, so i posted the allies part of your diplomacy, it was not a personal shot towards you in any way, nor towards Exile...so please.. no need for hostility

DeletedUser

lol just found a quote for exile in one of the songs im listening to:
Defense is key, but with out guts comes no glory.

that was a personal shot at exile ;)

DeletedUser

derek, this morning i did not feel i needed to post your whole diplomacy list...i could post it now, but you may have changed it by now as well, who knows...you said you were not allied to BOB, so i posted the allies part of your diplomacy, it was not a personal shot towards you in any way, nor towards Exile...so please.. no need for hostility

Mine on the otherhand was a shot against Exile. Though not directly towards derek.. just the others :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

we in a who can put the best pnp blow on exile comp?
if so i got a killer one that will knock the socks off everyone and makee everyone but exile lol xD

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
that fact that you say missed some others, makes exile seem like a even worse tribe to be in, how do you survive being allied to everything but 1tribe i mean the barbs are running out :icon_eek:

Heavy,not Barbs they fight back,only inactives:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Heavy,not Barbs they fight back,only inactives:icon_biggrin:

dont joke about these things:
rogerburke2008 said:
no, really. barbs don't attack you.

well i only played until 1k points before maybe they do after then

listen to his wise words he is 1337 with a cherry and suger coating :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That'd be interesting.. the admins change the game where the barb villages start nuking and nobling.. That'd wake up the world.

DeletedUser

Very interesting. The way this world actually shaped out. eZ would of definitely been on top.. but i guess it wasn't meant to be ;D

Life will always overcome this game ;/

seth89

1 :-: DA :-: 572.386.520
2 :-: Exile. :-: 517.772.837
3 :-: !WAR! :-: 430.953.011
4 :-: tH :-: 312.392.728
5 :-: TSoH :-: 275.723.005
6 :-: AXE :-: 236.429.741

Last edited: