A new Tribe Low?

DeletedUser

I heard second hand that the Knights Crusiladers +CRU+ merged with Fresh and because of space limits did not take all their players over with them. Instead of being honest with the players they put out due to roster space problems,, they hid it and acted like everybody was being invited into Fresh.

To those that accepted, A few days later all became targeted players "sold out" so they came under attack by another Strong tribe (the Kahns?) and "fresh" stood by laughing, offering no support despite their players pleading and laughed as they got nobled one by one and bounced from the game.

If this is true, I would think that it would rank as a new low in the dirt pile for a tribe. If truthful enough (I heard it from more than one source) such that I would never go to a tribe like that ever.

Moreover, A friend who was with them told me that while several got bounced or left in disgust, he fought his heart out, stayed despite all his support posts ignored. Worse once he survived the outsider attack, "Fresh" then booted him from their tribe without any explanation.

Moral of story: be real careful if you join the "fresh" tribe as they are willing to walk through the gutter and have NO loyalty that can be counted on. If they win 63 somebody should see if they violated the Rules. They went from a mid-level tribe to a top level due to the merger they pulled out through sacrificing their players. If they win world 63 I hope the bounced players come forward and expose what happened. Excuse my english its a second language.

DeletedUser

Truth

Those numbers don't lie. I'll let my friend see them, he will feel better.:icon_cool: