A New Year, a New Name

DeletedUser

To demonstrate our growing friendship MPX and HOT have decided to start the new decade with new names.

From now on MPX will be known as REB-M and HOT will be REB-H.

We are now REBORN as one. We do not intend any changes to friends and enemies. We fight the same war, united together as before.

REBORN would like to wish all players in W2 a very Happy New Year.

Hooch and Steve34cks

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Why oh why... Mergewars was dead and buried and now you revive it. Why oh WHY!?!?

DeletedUser

i'm not joking, i have no use for MXP

I'm glad you're joking, because clearly if you were serious you would choose a different place (vent, msn, internal forum) to discuss your concerns.

DeletedUser7126

Former HOT .....now known as REB-H are very excited about what the future holds with this refreshing idea. We look forward to being "one" with our new tribemates.

*da slaya*

Why oh why... Mergewars was dead and buried and now you revive it. Why oh WHY!?!?

i suppose a move to increase their size in case things turn sour with aten down the road

after all congo keeps talking about aten taking out hot after remnants of tw have are completely gone in lets says 5 to 10 yrs years

wow this post is slow

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
i suppose a move to increase their size in case things turn sour with aten down the road

after all congo keeps talking about aten taking out hot after remnants of tw have are completely gone in lets says 5 to 10 yrs years

wow this post is slow

Hardly logical move then since Congo just posted goodbye? :p

DeletedUser

Good luck to the old MPX and HOT i wish you every success for the future,

and just to put the record straight

Aten does not want to attack any of it's allies now or in the future,hope that sorts that out as i am the leader of the Aten family and i have no plans along these lines whatsoever...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I think it`s pretty obvious, inactivity has set in in a big way, which in itself causes more inactivity.

And making two tribes into one will help that... how? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

now i have to update famillies.. this merge sucks... my job was easy without mergewars with only 1 family left

DeletedUser

Yeah, you wanna go, punk?! Lets dance.

steve asked me not to air dirty laundry here but it you want to call names, how about runners? how does your tribe hold in secure care and from how many past wars?

DeletedUser

steve asked me not to air dirty laundry here but it you want to call names, how about runners? how does your tribe hold in secure care and from how many past wars?

Stop taking the game so seriously Mr Grumpeh.
Enjoy yourself and play the game like it's meant to be played, otherwise whats the point in playing if your just going to moan and be angry by holding grudges? :icon_neutral:.

Personally speaking, I think this move was a good one for various reasons I'm to lazy to go into.

steve34cks; said:
Former HOT .....now known as REB-H are very excited about what the future holds with this refreshing idea. We look forward to being "one" with our new tribemates.

Looking forward to the outcome as well mate :)