A New Year, a New Name

DeletedUser

If I understood that question Ternith I'd post a reply here since you've blocked my mail.

No matter how hard you try to unsettle this it won't work. Steve and I have an agreement and we will both stick to it. Yes in the past our tribes have been enemies or allied to the others enemies. MPX have always stayed loyal to allies - we didnt turn on RUM when the whole world was against them, we stood by Shado when they were overwhelmed by the mighty HOT, we stood by TS, we stood by force/RB and we stood by ATEN. In the same way HOT stood by WB and Saints. Both sides supported the others enemies. This isn't about the past - its about the future.

You mentioned the big bad runner word - without knowing all the facts and without thinking about where some REB-H players started. I am not going to be tempted to open the debate here. I stand by every player now wearing the REB flag as I trust they will stand be me and REB, whatever their past.

@ Jirki - everytribe has inactives. This is about looking after the active players in a shrinking world. We all need someone to share with just to keep the game fun, whether its a joke, an idea or some sort of burden. This is about bringing together players who want to keep playing this game and refuse to be dragged into the void of inactivity.

@ Mikeys - thanks matey - I knew we could count on your support :)

@ REB players - please only post here if you have something positive to add. Any other complaints or suggestions can be posted in the in-game forum or taken up with me or Steve direct.

@ Ternith - get over it already and get on side - please.

DeletedUser

i don't care how much you try to double talk and twist the past. the fact remains you stood against HOT at every turn. now you want me to trust you. NOT.

DeletedUser7464

And HOT stood against us. Do we hold it against you? No. Like hooch said, we stood by our allies and you stood by yours.

I was rimmed by HOT. What has MPX done to you? :)

Mysticjelly2

Frankly it's a good move and you should be pleased to be part of it. It's logical and practical. It secures a future for members from both pasts. You have different history's yet now a shared future, why would you be so against it?

Hooch (I realise I don't know you) and Steve, good luck to you both keeping this together, the fruits it will bring to you and your memebers should make it worth this brief headache it will bring.

DeletedUser

Thanks Mystic Jelly

Forgot to say to Pipes - sorry about the maps!

DeletedUser

I'm going to be daring and say this is good news for the old TW tribes. Only time will tell if I'm right or just far too out of touch to predict this.

Essentially, the ol'Saints have rejoined HOT, and MPX has followed, where track records are astounding. Amongst this is the repeated unifying of the official ATEN-shield, look at the map if you want to know what I'm talking about.

The mistakes TW demonstrated are continually being repeated, but it's necessary. Why? Well, things were getting boring.

For clarity, I'm not insinuating the likelihood of a warfare change, however I am saying that the possibility of a warfare change is... well... it's not less of a possibility because of this move.

PS. REB is such a cliche name... really... REBORN? Come on! You gave up heritage for THAT?!

DeletedUser

DC all i can say is i am impressed by how you see this move,your good mate i will give you that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mikey,
you know he is an aussie, you know me personally.

What can I say? SKIPS ROCK!.

This was an interesting thing to come home from vacation to find....it was like a missed present under the tree. Good or Bad only time will tell.
In the meantime, I just hope that the merge is everything that HOT and MPX hoped for.

Cheers big ears.

Jas

Scholesy2005

haha i've fought every tribe :p and me and mikeys are good friends now, i've had my share of blood with MPX now im a member :p

DeletedUser

I'll give everyone a cookie if every major tribe in W2 turned there names to REB-G, REB-N ect until the domience map showed a fam owning the world for a day? :3

DeletedUser

i don't care how much you try to double talk and twist the past. the fact remains you stood against HOT at every turn. now you want me to trust you. NOT.

When people leave they say its Real Life, but for all of us with no Real Life :p, we bring Real Life to the game, its all about politics! You stay in the tribe that fits you politics, compair it to an election. W2 is the Country and each tribe is Party running for office. Partys make comprimises and deals so in the end both sides win, over time Partys change and what they stood for in the past changes, and the common man can change his party to reflect his ideals, well i see no diffrent, new leader, new ideas, the old is gone and in with the new. now is the question, do you still believe in your party, or do you change. now your just one of thouse guys on the news who is upset with what your leader desided to do. so all i can say is suck it up, you voted for him o_O

my 2 cents

DeletedUser910

i suppose a move to increase their size in case things turn sour with aten down the road

after all congo keeps talking about aten taking out hot after remnants of tw have are completely gone in lets says 5 to 10 yrs years

wow this post is slow

The server will probably be closed in 5-10yrs. If you haven't noticed people are leaving in droves. In 5-10yrs from now there may be 30 people left if we're lucky. No doubt ATEN will backstabbed HOT, just like HOT backstabbed TW. I'll have popcorn and a drink ready when the war starts, if anyone is still here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser910

Good luck to the old MPX and HOT i wish you every success for the future,

and just to put the record straight

Aten does not want to attack any of it's allies now or in the future,hope that sorts that out as i am the leader of the Aten family and i have no plans along these lines whatsoever...

Not yet. You'll wait until you're larger then every other tribe before that happens. Hopefully the other tribes are smart enough not to wait that long.

DeletedUser

I'll give everyone a cookie if every major tribe in W2 turned there names to REB-G, REB-N ect until the domience map showed a fam owning the world for a day? :3

I can do that without changing them changing their names but i wont

Forgot to say to Pipes - sorry about the maps!

Ill forgive you this time Hooch...

But no more merges please people

DeletedUser

I if you know me am a man of my word,i will not cast the first stone but if one hits me in the head then i would respond (with an ice pack).

The allied leaders all know me well enough to know what i am like,try again you just failed :icon_wink:

Not yet. You'll wait until you're larger then every other tribe before that happens. Hopefully the other tribes are smart enough not to wait that long.

Varian Gabria De Cerna

Aye, allow me to add a bit of input? (Yes, I troll around W2 forums, I play W40 though :p)

I see Red is still Red, glad you're the same. I have always been pitted against Aten, from the time I started to the time I had to leave. I finished off in MPX, and I can vouch for Hooch, MPX is probably one of the most honest tribes I'd had the honor to had been in. Past grudges will come up, Red, however it's a game man you need to let them go. You can't just say "I don't trust you because..." in TW, the point of the game is to use that grudge against your enemy. With that being said, I'd like to say I wish the best to both sides, and I am actually supposed to be getting my account back from the current owner soon. Waiting on an email from him, seems like it takes forever. =) Anyway, good luck all, hello to all my friends and past enemies, and god speed. :)

DeletedUser

Wow i love how MPX asked the members if it wanted to merge.

This is not what i wanted to come back to...