A New Year, a New Name

DeletedUser910

MPX vs HOT? MPX vs Saints? Those were pretty big wars I think you'll find.

TW are the ones who used "diplomacy" and backstabbing to get to the top. TW turned on Aten when they were losing.

Actually HOT backstabbed Aten. Aten was never losing to HOT. It was pretty even for awhile. We were supporting HOT for the first couple of months. Then TW leaders decided we should join in. Mainly because everyone was bored with playing SimvVillage for the last 10 months. TW used a lot of diplomacy and merging to get to the top. It's funny, that many of the people who wanted to go to war have now quit. lol!!

Mysticjelly2

Actually HOT backstabbed Aten. Aten was never losing to HOT. It was pretty even for awhile. We were supporting HOT for the first couple of months. Then TW leaders decided we should join in. Mainly because everyone was bored with playing SimvVillage for the last 10 months. TW used a lot of diplomacy and merging to get to the top. It's funny, that many of the people who wanted to go to war have now quit. lol!!

lol, it is funny. It's true though, HOT were the ones who betrayed Aten in the begining, it was fairly even and in respect I think aten did well once TW joined in. Had me torn as to which targets to chase and what have you while trying to defend my tribe mates. Oddly I partly miss those days, the people I played along side, the enemies we fought together, the good chats with enemies as you fight each other.

DeletedUser

I liked the HOT v. Aten war (probably because we were over +1000 as a subtribe). But TW couldn't sit on the sidelines forever and whoever they joined was going to win. It is only perhaps unusual that the TW/HOT v. Aten war didn't turn into a slugfest to the end like this current war seems to have.

Lol at everyone trying to "place" MPX. Memo: MPX no longer exists.

DeletedUser

They stayed on the sidelines and continued to grow and weren't in many big wars. Then when the big boys started fighting and a tribe started losing, they joined in. That was pretty smart though. That was what I wanting to do, but I was no longer a duke and didn't have much say. Like I said, "Diplomacy.. it's a wonderful thing." When you know how to use it.

What a load of crap...