A Noble Introduction

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848917031
  • Start date

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Batan is a noob... Same skill level as Warpigs lol he won't join casual 10 as he sucks
and who the ££££ are you?

some tribe jumping ego mess iguess. havent got a clue as to what teamwork and loyalty is..

keep your worthless shite comments to yourself unless you wanna join the touney and ill post yr failures if close with pleasure.

Super Raider

Reaction score
and who the ££££ are you?

some tribe jumping ego mess iguess. havent got a clue as to what teamwork and loyalty is..

keep your worthless shite comments to yourself unless you wanna join the touney and ill post yr failures if close with pleasure.
This is the forums where people talk... You need to stop projecting and I'm already registered for the Tournament... You would know that if you looked instead of responding like a typical 12 year old mummas boy

oni111

Reaction score
You really
A lot of people like me... really a lot....but I have more enemies then friends that is a fact. It's because people are dirty traitors and when I point a finger at them they don't like me.
are thick in the skull, why was it that your tribe fell down in Cas9? Oh right you could help yourself and had to make enemies with everyone maybe you would be better off with the title “dog of Bradford”

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
You really

are thick in the skull, why was it that your tribe fell down in Cas9? Oh right you could help yourself and had to make enemies with everyone maybe you would be better off with the title “dog of Bradford”

Bradford flew out of the tribe just like you. You are useless n00b. I haven't played casual 9 for half a year, but I still had 2 times more villages when they banned me than you have now. Loser, cover your mouth before you speak, you are not worth cleaning my shoes.
You left my tribe before I could kick you out for your inactive n00b playing. You can only thank the settings of the causal world for still playing there. If you weren't such a small cockroach, I would have taken you off the map back then with my defense troops. Cockroaches bark under n00b protection, go back to play sim city n00b.

Casual 9 was my dominance, the feminized Swedish girls, the cowards in aow and n00bs in the other tribes trembled before me and my tribe, so the whole world held back against my tribe and you still couldn’t get anything until the dirty rats betrayed my tribe. The biggest garbage from man winchy22 and other cockroaches. That the whole casual 9 turned against two of my tribes proves my power, fearful respect for my tribe, and your cowardly declaration of war, well not yours, from the losers in Aow.

The first op on my tribal member from the side of ten players from two tribes I defended myself, without losing a village and not only that, while the poor losers in aow and Swedish were sweating while trying to take the villages from the ommmmm. I defended him on his account and took a new village from aow in the process...yes that's me, I'm the god of the game, that s why people hate me, when you are best you get hated.

so much about this, you dirty cockroach, cover your mouth and ears and show a little respect to the god of the game

Deleted User - 11521651

1lEINxQ.gif

Deleted User - 848917031

Casual 9 was my dominance, the feminized Swedish girls, the cowards in aow and n00bs in the other tribes trembled before me and my tribe, so the whole world held back against my tribe and you still couldn’t get anything until the dirty rats betrayed my tribe.

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bradford flew out of the tribe just like you. You are useless n00b. I haven't played casual 9 for half a year, but I still had 2 times more villages when they banned me than you have now. Loser, cover your mouth before you speak, you are not worth cleaning my shoes.
You left my tribe before I could kick you out for your inactive n00b playing. You can only thank the settings of the causal world for still playing there. If you weren't such a small cockroach, I would have taken you off the map back then with my defense troops. Cockroaches bark under n00b protection, go back to play sim city n00b.

Casual 9 was my dominance, the feminized Swedish girls, the cowards in aow and n00bs in the other tribes trembled before me and my tribe, so the whole world held back against my tribe and you still couldn’t get anything until the dirty rats betrayed my tribe. The biggest garbage from man winchy22 and other cockroaches. That the whole casual 9 turned against two of my tribes proves my power, fearful respect for my tribe, and your cowardly declaration of war, well not yours, from the losers in Aow.

The first op on my tribal member from the side of ten players from two tribes I defended myself, without losing a village and not only that, while the poor losers in aow and Swedish were sweating while trying to take the villages from the ommmmm. I defended him on his account and took a new village from aow in the process...yes that's me, I'm the god of the game, that s why people hate me, when you are best you get hated.

so much about this, you dirty cockroach, cover your mouth and ears and show a little respect to the god of the game

batan can you teach me how to send Nobles ;)

Friendly Mode

blocked
Reaction score

Do you currently have employment sir?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can you guys please come here and argue some more. This has been fun so far. Its time for the second round.