a noobish announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My account was hijacked in active, so i have recovered the password and set a new one. If the owner wants his PP points, please mail me on w43, Deb knows how to find me.

Good luck
Rq

DeletedUser

Hardly 'hijacked'... When you give away an account, you usually give the new account holder full use of the account... :icon_rolleyes:

Still sucking that lemon Rq...?

DeletedUser61629

Low move man, when you quit, you have no right to steal the account back.

YOU are the one that hijacked it.

shveik

Low move man, when you quit, you have no right to steal the account back.

YOU are the one that hijacked it.

Low move :icon_eek:
To get the acc. and continued nobled internal XVI villages from Active side is high !!! (no problem with Actives ... Just there were a few other ways to use that acc. ... )

Good luck and have fun ...
Shveik

P.S. It's my personal opinion about story above !!!

DeletedUser

Low move :icon_eek:
To get the acc. and continued nobled internal XVI villages from Active side is high !!! (no problem with Actives ... Just there were a few other ways to use that acc. ... )

Good luck and have fun ...
Shveik

P.S. It's my personal opinion about story above !!!

If your first statement is a rhetorical question - 'lol'

I don't know what you have against us or what not, and to be quite honest I don't care, but it was a low move. The previous player would've already spent PP on that account.

It is a low move what ever you way you look at it. Tables have turned now Shveik, Active no longer have the inactives, XVI does. Not our fault huh...:icon_rolleyes:

shveik

If your first statement is a rhetorical question - 'lol'

I don't know what you have against us or what not, and to be quite honest I don't care, but it was a low move. The previous player would've already spent PP on that account.

It is a low move what ever you way you look at it. Tables have turned now Shveik, Active no longer have the inactives, XVI does. Not our fault huh...:icon_rolleyes:

Better to stop discussion here ...

DeletedUser53562

As far as I'm concerned this is between Rqzaniq and Areyaen, the new account holder. I do think it's funny how far a grudge can be taken though. Maybe Mikel does have a point still harbouring hard feelings towards XVI. :lol:

DeletedUser

As far as I'm concerned this is between Rqzaniq and Areyaen, the new account holder. I do think it's funny how far a grudge can be taken though. Maybe Mikel does have a point still harbouring hard feelings towards XVI. :lol:

Note from the editor:

I shall not flame. :D

On a second edit, and I love the double entendre here: Cry. More. Noob.

Of course, he's not a noob, but that's what he gets for picking that name! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Areyaen

yeah a real low move... I want my s**t back for sure, I'm the NEW account owner, you just screwed... while I was having a medical emergency to top it off

damn near had a second heart attack when I couldn't get back in

DeletedUser

Closing because this obviously isn't going anywhere pretty ;)

Try to be respectful of people's health issues if they so happen to surface in the forums (I can remember at least two different instances in the past where you did not, and it got very ugly). Maybe you think it's a joke or being dramatic, but how bad would you feel if you woke up to news it really happened the next day? Seriously guys, a little bit of courtesy to others is all I'm asking from you, it's not much.

I don't know you at all Areyaen, but I hope you get well soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.