A Note to My friends & enemies on W61

DeletedUser62543

Hi Everyone,

Yes its me the original one of a kind Fortezzo. I just finished my rehab from my surgery and had my one month after surgery checkup....and I'm VERY happy to annouce I'm going to live. To those of you who were praying for me, THANK YOU!!!!

Many of you know the reason why I left many had no clue. I had a major surgery that had me in intensive care for about a week. To make it easy to explain let me just say, they had to cut me open and redo my insides, Thank God, I'm still a male LMAO. Anyway, after my one month report/tests/labs ALL my functions, vitimin levels, blood, everything is absolutely perfect and the doctors said for a 53 year old man, my body is functioning like a guy in his upper 20's. I may have to go visit Roudle now, hehehehehe.

Anyway, if this world is still alive and kicking I will be back again around Sept or October. I will still be extremely tied up for June with medical issues and visiting family, and then in August I will be out visiting family. Keep killing Zombies or try not to get killed by the zombies.

If anyone wants to get ahold of me I'm fiddle farting around on W68 playing LaFortezza. I can't play a large account because of time constraints, but I have my one vill and I've only had to restart once.

Miss you all and wish everyone the best of luck...and remember its only a game.

AL Fortezzo

DeletedUser73474

Fortyyyyyyyy man u live :D nice to know u are OK.... so can u get us sum funny pils?

DeletedUser105718

Glad to hear? You know you could have simply sent this to your friends that care about it?

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice to hear you're doing well, Fort. Hope you have a full and speedy recovery and maybe we'll meet again on a future world.

DeletedUser

lets not be rude. more important than tw is health and family. So, i am glad to hear you are ok now Fort and i hope no one will ever be in your place.

sirheretic

I wish you the best of luck and get healthy soon .Everyone should always remember this is a game played by real people

earthquake girl

Good to know you're still alive, you old fart. I'm glad the surgery went well and that you're healthier and happier!

Hugs and fast healing to you, Pops. <3

DeletedUser

Nice to know that you are healthy and well.

Hope u have good time with ur friends and fmily. :)

I really need to know about the past and regarding ur leadership role in HATE.

Earthquack girl claims that hate leader was unfair with her and removed her from duke to council. I beleive u were leading the other duke at that time.

Secondly u have sent a letter to Lucaya that u r leaving TW and congratulated him for the world win. Thanbeowned become leader and he declared on ZOMBIE. Than a NAP was agreed between HATE and ZOMBIE and u came on the public forum and dismental it. Later that NAP was not implemented.

Beowned recently left hate and he had issues with the council. He agrees that HATE leadership was bad.

It would be really appreciated if u explain these points from where u stand.

Psihic

Hello,

even though I never liked you because of your actions against my tribe and your game play aswell.

But like SirHeretic said, this is a game an RL comes first.

Good that you are alright and I hope the reccuperation will continue as good as it started.

saphrax

earthquake girl

Nice to know that you are healthy and well.

Hope u have good time with ur friends and fmily. :)

I really need to know about the past and regarding ur leadership role in HATE.

Earthquack girl claims that hate leader was unfair with her and removed her from duke to council. I beleive u were leading the other duke at that time.

Secondly u have sent a letter to Lucaya that u r leaving TW and congratulated him for the world win. Thanbeowned become leader and he declared on ZOMBIE. Than a NAP was agreed between HATE and ZOMBIE and u came on the public forum and dismental it. Later that NAP was not implemented.

Beowned recently left hate and he had issues with the council. He agrees that HATE leadership was bad.

It would be really appreciated if u explain these points from where u stand.

You don't really need to know anything at all about the internal operations of Hate. or any other tribe. Your tribe is your business; their tribe is their business.

DeletedUser

Or perhaps his reason for asking will lead to an answer as to why HATE. finally met their makers.

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone,

Yes its me the original one of a kind Fortezzo. I just finished my rehab from my surgery and had my one month after surgery checkup....and I'm VERY happy to annouce I'm going to live. To those of you who were praying for me, THANK YOU!!!!

Many of you know the reason why I left many had no clue. I had a major surgery that had me in intensive care for about a week. To make it easy to explain let me just say, they had to cut me open and redo my insides, Thank God, I'm still a male LMAO. Anyway, after my one month report/tests/labs ALL my functions, vitimin levels, blood, everything is absolutely perfect and the doctors said for a 53 year old man, my body is functioning like a guy in his upper 20's. I may have to go visit Roudle now, hehehehehe.

Anyway, if this world is still alive and kicking I will be back again around Sept or October. I will still be extremely tied up for June with medical issues and visiting family, and then in August I will be out visiting family. Keep killing Zombies or try not to get killed by the zombies.

If anyone wants to get ahold of me I'm fiddle farting around on W68 playing LaFortezza. I can't play a large account because of time constraints, but I have my one vill and I've only had to restart once.

Miss you all and wish everyone the best of luck...and remember its only a game.

AL Fortezzo

Damn mate, guess thats why you dont reply on skype.

You doing ok now?