A Note to You All

• Thread starter RespectablyApplausable
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This should be a sticky.

Ok, everyone, please save us our dignity and distress by not doing any of the following actions. If you do, I will class you as a troll:

- Post any complaints about the late opening.
- Post anything about premades for W40/41.
- Post anything about premades for the UK server.
- Post anything about W38.
- Spamming threads as it is uneeded.
- Flaming where there is no reason to flame.
- Post copy topics.

And please do the following:

- Keep the W39 Forum a happy place.
- Be friendly and accept the new people.
- Respect the moderators who work hard to keep us happy.
- Introduce your self kindly. First impressions mean everything.
- Keep on-topic

I hope you bear this in mind, and be kind to all who need kindness.

Respect!

DeletedUser

*flames you*

*goes make topic about my 1337 W1 .uk premade*

*hits you*

I agree

/sticky!

DeletedUser68639

meh iz teh winnahh!!

derez lik 5 dayz til teh wurld opnz! lat uz haz sum fan

DeletedUser

*flames you*

*goes make topic about my 1337 W1 .uk premade*

*hits you*

I agree

/sticky!

*Puts out fire*

*Magically locks the thread about his 1337 W1 .co.uk tribe*

*Hits him back*

I am glad we are of similar minds :D

DeletedUser

Sooo... what's the purpose of this thread? Aside from the original post? What're we meant to use it for? Is this spamming? I don't know what the topic is!

DeletedUser18772

Who are you and this is not Tribal hugs. . . . :icon_neutral:

Next you will demand us to put on out flower power dresses and sing kum bai ya around the rally point.

DeletedUser

please now stop making a pest of yourself

I think we should vote on that. You are the one who we have reasonably convicted of trolling and spamming. The forum has just started. If you want a punch up, take it to the field.

DeletedUser

Um, I think this is Spam as it doesn't pertain to actual PnP of w39. I think this is something a mod should post personally.

luc6

he is making a statement or trying to apply as a mod, redicule others to put himself high i wonder how it's gonna make him in game.

and sorry my english is not 100% as you said on my topic but im french and speak both good as 80% on here so trying to flame me on topics might result to backfire on you RespectablyApplausable and respect as you nick say

what did i spam funny in games topic and funny attack every world have it and it will be sticky compare to your junk topic that AI or any mod would have put if necesary

DeletedUser

Sooo... what's the purpose of this thread? Aside from the original post? What're we meant to use it for? Is this spamming? I don't know what the topic is!

Every topic changes depending on who's in it. It is good to be neither too serious nor too babyish. With spammers in it, people will get annoyed, with serious tribal-wars-not-forum-players in it, people will get bored.

DeletedUser

How can anyone really have spammed anything at this stage? Technically the whole forum is just a way to kill time atm until world opens. I can't actually see any serious threads to worry about spam. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.