A Note to You All

• Thread starter RespectablyApplausable
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*shakes head* AI is mine, and mine forever...go lay in your cow patties, mooers!

DeletedUser

Just so happens that the launch date for this world is on my birthday and I'll be in Thorpe Park all day :( (Hopefuly my pre-made doesn't join this world xD)

But yeh, I wish all of you the best of luck xD

DeletedUser

Not sure where to put this and didn't think it deserved a seperate topic so here it is.

What is the benifit of having a pally that doesn't use weapons? I thought that was the whole reason of having one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as I never really thought a pally was always very useful anyway if you knew what you were doing. I'm just a little confused on the matter.

-Alias-

Not sure where to put this and didn't think it deserved a seperate topic so here it is.

What is the benifit of having a pally that doesn't use weapons? I thought that was the whole reason of having one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining as I never really thought a pally was always very useful anyway if you knew what you were doing. I'm just a little confused on the matter.

Lets see early world it helps protect spears with farming

Good offensive and defensive.

And support travels as fast as pally does so if your sending cats to protect a village it will move at pally speed.

Just to name a few things.

DeletedUser

Thanks, that makes some sense I guess. I had completely forgot about the speed boost it gives. That in itself would be a big help.

Status
Not open for further replies.