A Pet Of Champions

Zeddy Le Mange

In case you hadn't noticed APOC are noobs. Or newbs.

Let's just run through the procedure:

1. Posts on forum calling them noobs CHECK
2. Everyone lining up their farming runs after BP on them CHECK
3. Someone disbanding the tribe and creating the *funniest* PnP EVER about it NEARLY A CHECK?
4. All the people who joined the tribe quit the game, perhaps some of them post on the forum about how horrible we are I'll give it 2 weeks

Don't know about you, but the massively predictable way in which things are going to happen is a bit boring. We've had nearly 60 worlds, of which the last 30, regardless of settings, have turned out so predictably. It's like a rerun of your favourite episode of your favourite TV show. The one where the noobs get disbanded/mocked/farmed.

I propose a different strategy.

A new episode for this TV series that could do with a twist. We need some AXIOMS from which to move forward from:

1. You know you can beat them. Probably, by accident, without trying, drunk, with your little finger without an internet connection.
2. You love the game, but after 3 months when a new world comes out, it's more fun to try something new (or more likely, do exactly the same thing again) because most people think start up is the most fun. (I expect this point to be argued)

So the strategy is simple. If you can beat APOC now, you can beat them any time. Why not just let them grow? Why not just leave them to it? Why not savour that start up feeling for another month, 2 months, 3 months? Let's impose a no-newb/noob haul world? Why don't the best fight the best from the start?

I DARE YOU W58, don't noble (or even attack!) an APOC member until the 14th October 2011. What's the worse they can do?

If we're so l33t, what difference is it gonna make?

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"
Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 - 1948)

DeletedUser

I agree creating a 9(maybe 10) tribe family that is dominating the core k's is too predictable :/

DeletedUser100696

Heh, I can see not attacking them as a tribe or something like that but you cannot honestly ask people to cut out those villages from their farming. That would be ridiculous. I agree that it would be interesting if you didn't attack ALL of them but really, if they are in my 15x15 I am going to do my best to farm them, make them quit, or make them restart. I am a newb and I've picked up that the only way to be competitive is if you farm like a mofo. You can't ask people not to farm a village that could yield extreme amounts of resources. It just doesn't work that way.

Zeddy Le Mange

I disagree. If you're in BP sitting next to a barb right now, you're quids in and you tailor your village to milk it. No barb and your strategy is different. Likewise, if you're sitting next to an APOC player, you can adapt...

DeletedUser

This is a failure.

Nubs flame mass recruit tribes, nobody else.

Slytnt

I agree creating a 9(maybe 10) tribe family that is dominating the core k's is too predictable :/
Tell me which continents you guys are dominatiing?

K54;
Integrity
K55;
The 9
K56;
TRL
K44;
MORTAL
K45;
~NN~
K46;
N.T.A

The closest you guys are is 3rd. And I know, I didn't name all of the core tribes. But you are NOT dominating. Maybe instead of you guys being so spread out in this world you could've thought a bit.

DeletedUser

Tell me which continents you guys are dominatiing?

K54;
Integrity
K55;
The 9
K56;
TRL
K44;
MORTAL
K45;
~NN~
K46;
N.T.A

The closest you guys are is 3rd. And I know, I didn't name all of the core tribes. But you are NOT dominating. Maybe instead of you guys being so spread out in this world you could've thought a bit.

if you look at the family as a whole we own EVERY core continent stop being ignorant.

DeletedUser99229

I believe in sex before marriage,

in other words

without trying something new, your true colors will never show

Don't be a hater

DeletedUser

You guys only own every K in dominance because there is 300+ of you. :/

in active

Trolls are trolls, the more you write about them, the more they are succeeding in what they actually aim to do in the world. Apoc are bi-winning right now.

DeletedUser99432

WTF* is this about? Another noob tribe coming in at once and to the top thinking theyre the best? Get this, get in a war you guys will fall. I did not take the time to read this and I don't think anyone should. If youre going to hate hate on W58 lebenese

Slytnt

if you look at the family as a whole we own EVERY core continent stop being ignorant.
Not quite,
Hey guys, EVERY tribe over 7K points wanna join a family with me? Then, APOC will shut their cake holes.