A player wishing to come back.

DeletedUser

I played w10 quite a but ago.

Recently rejoin TW PnP under a alias. So I can't honestly tell you how I am...

But I'd love to have a account and be back into w10, maybe some new axes :lol:?

DeletedUser

Well first off, even if someone happened to know you under your old name, you arent willing to disclose it anyways :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wonder if I'd get an account if I ever wanted to come back and play. I've been a Di applicant. <end senseless brag> <3

DeletedUser

Wasn't he an RSD applicant at one point? And if the myth's right, Zez's long dead, my friend. Like The Old Nite, just less dead.

DeletedUser

I wonder if I'd get an account if I ever wanted to come back and play. I've been a Di applicant. <end senseless brag> <3

Not in ctrl, try Borg or one of their allies. They are always looking for lame players to fill their inactive accounts.

DeletedUser

Not in ctrl, try Borg or one of their allies. They are always looking for lame players to fill their inactive accounts.

Sorry, been in CTRL on 3 accounts, Woods gave me one but I quit 3 months later due to a death in the family. Go suck a wooden stick.

DeletedUser

I just noticed from their forums. Meh. Just popped on to RS, last log-in 532 days ago.

DeletedUser

Sorry, been in CTRL on 3 accounts, Woods gave me one but I quit 3 months later due to a death in the family. Go suck a wooden stick.

Really? I asked EJ and he told me he'd never heard of you. Seeming how it was EJ that dealt with accounts and not KW, either you were just that crap no-one remembers you or your full of shite.

DeletedUser

I never discussed it with EJ, go ask KW or Punani you mental beaver. I went straight for the players, as I had contact with them on other worlds. Stop insulting people.

Last edited by a moderator: