A player wishing to come back.

DeletedUser

Dk333, xXxScareCrowxXx and PunaniWaki.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you played your own account in ctrl it's funny how EJ dont remember you.

I do however remember you as being a noob way back in BLT. Now go fail somewhere else, or get an account in Borg and shut me up :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Do you have a collar strapped on your neck and tied to a monument of EJ? Stop hiding in the shade, crawl out, don't you feel you're rotten? I never *ever* had direct contact with EJ. I never felt the need to. But in words of a Jedi, his presence is strong. Through you, an arrogant t*rd.

P.S. The smile reminds me of you. Though, differently, pale face and yellow teeth. Toothbrush?

DeletedUser

So thats how you play, munch barbs on your own account in the hope that a bigger tribe will offer you an account to noble yours? Great strategy, you will fit so well in borg.

As for being in a shitty tribe, I am a Nomad. No shit there.

DeletedUser

Do you ever read or do you just comment on the shit thoughts that are passing by in your head?

And Nomad. Shit. I wonder did Sattro quit, we had a blast in K27, me taking over quite a territory there.

DeletedUser

Wasn't he an RSD applicant at one point? And if the myth's right, Zez's long dead, my friend. Like The Old Nite, just less dead.

What? Are you zezary or no? Simple question..

DeletedUser

If you mean Zezima - no; Cezary - yes.

Oh sorry >.<
Thats right, Cezary lol
If you want an account you could probably have mine as long as its ok with CTRL leadership.

Just message me on Skype, I believe you are still on mine.

DeletedUser

I have close to 200 spiesfriends from TW. >.<
Help me find you. :$ (though I'm not really that much into getting one, I was trying to make my point to that tree82 over there).

DeletedUser

I have close to 200 spiesfriends from TW. >.<
Help me find you. :$ (though I'm not really that much into getting one, I was trying to make my point to that tree82 over there).

Oh ok, I tried to find you on my Skype so I guess I deleted you at one point :lol: