A Poll for The International

"What do you think about The International newspaper?"

• I hate it.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I love it.

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • The team should stop spending hours on a tribal wars newspaper and get a life.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The team should do it because it amuses me to watch them run around for hours doing it.

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eLeMeNOhPi

"The International" team asked me to make this topic :) Hope you enjoy the poll... :)

DeletedUser

I was about to vote "The team should stop spending hours on a tribal wars newspaper and get a life." for the lulz...but then I thought id be nice and vote i love it =P

DeletedUser

The Options are great, I almost wanted to vote the last one :)
But I voted I love it.

cazzman420

It was nice to hear other tribal leaders give their opinions on this world and wars. Get a feeling for other tribes and people.

Plus it does actually seem like a pretty non - biased view and report you give.

Anytime my name is in the paper and not in the police blotter is a good day

Keep it up, your work is not in vain!

DeletedUser

It's more popular than i thought, i didn't even realize we had 20 people who knew these forums existed. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Harb a lot of us view all these topics but unless we have something to contribute tend to just read and not post.

As someone else has mentioned the interviews with others is a good insight into how some people look at the game.

I can understand how disheartening it must be to think you are doing all this work and nobody even notices it but as soon as wmd declare on frost the forums will come alive again with all the usual flame expert trolls.

DeletedUser

wmd declare on frost

Please don't get my hopes up, it's cruel :icon_sad:

But back to what you were saying, there are a million threads, about alot of different subjects. I would just like to see some people get a bit more active, it doesnt matter if you are rank 1 or 500, everyone has an opinion, i just want to see some more activity, thats all. :)

DeletedUser

Please don't get my hopes up, it's cruel :icon_sad:

But back to what you were saying, there are a million threads, about alot of different subjects. I would just like to see some people get a bit more active, it doesnt matter if you are rank 1 or 500, everyone has an opinion, i just want to see some more activity, thats all. :)

You know I love voicing my opinion ;) I just have nothing to voice it on.

DeletedUser

I <3 it ;) its very unbiased, and interesting, unlike most of the rubbish posted on here :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yep I really enjoy reading the paper its always worth reading.

p.s
harb thought you didn't want to be a member of blog staff? Congrats non the less purple compliments green (I think).

DeletedUser

Yep I really enjoy reading the paper its always worth reading.

p.s
harb thought you didn't want to be a member of blog staff? Congrats non the less purple compliments green (I think).

Thanks guys, i decided that it was perhaps a bit stupid to let having a purple name stop me from doing something i want to do. :icon_biggrin: maybe i can write in purple instead? :icon_eek: Anyways, cheers guys, i'm glad you enjoy it, feel free to check out the World 43 blog when i start doing that, i'll keep the paper going too, just for you guys :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Could you give us a link, was going to pm you but thought others would probably not know as well.

And your welcome your efforts should be praised :).

DeletedUser

Guys you can check out the World 43 blog here. Feel free to leave a comment there, and let me know what you think. :)