A proper assessment of the four core tribes

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Imaginging recruiting our refugees then recapping the vils we take from the ones you couldn’t recruit in time and then coming here to post stats when we haven’t even sent attacks at you :)

Helesta

Since Visine started the war, we have shown enough. We all know how Batan ended, although underestimate us :rolleyes:

Helesta

I just can imagine how shiny is ass of Visine leader from all that kissing , keep up good work guys , stay aside and wait your turn :)

Im not saying you doing something i would not , just pointing at it since most of them dont want to admit :p

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I just can imagine how shiny is ass of Visine leader from all that kissing , keep up good work guys , stay aside and wait your turn :)

Im not saying you doing something i would not , just pointing at it since most of them dont want to admit :p

Tfw you get too busy posting stats on the externals you forget to dodge.

At least declare on us if you wanna be ego on the externals.. or are you holding out hope big brother MEA will do it for you?

Love, forged in ass kissing

Attachments

• 77FD0530-E5B6-4BA7-B388-129A7486B4F1.png
    77FD0530-E5B6-4BA7-B388-129A7486B4F1.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 30

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balex please stop mailing me asking if I'll op Visine because "their villages are clear near me". Get MEA to do it; isn't Vitez Zamlata your planted member in MEA to keep peace with each other and coordinate? So y'all should be fine getting them to help.

Thank you, next.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Since Visine started the war, we have shown enough. We all know how Batan ended, although underestimate us :rolleyes:

Im here now on the front friends. Hope you still got those big words when the attacks start hitting, but im sure you will be pushing each other to the wolves trying to run to MEA soon. You wont last a week the way your account dodged, what is that 3 for 3 for midline nukes killed at home?

Helesta

Tfw you get too busy posting stats on the externals you forget to dodge.

At least declare on us if you wanna be ego on the externals.. or are you holding out hope big brother MEA will do it for you?

Love, forged in ass kissing

lol i can post original report showing time and date when that happen but anyway it was nice catch

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Yeah hit me up in game if you're still down to backstab balex like you were just a week ago, we can chat now that I see you are up to our caliber

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Balex please stop mailing me asking if I'll op Visine because "their villages are clear near me". Get MEA to do it; isn't Vitez Zamlata your planted member in MEA to keep peace with each other and coordinate? So y'all should be fine getting them to help.

Thank you, next.
Clearly, it is easier to embrace everyone and live in a wonderful world. :D:D

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Will you delete your account first or trex? This question tortures me, as long as you emulates others, builds your own opinion.
I'm already marked for delete?
a996db2a853fbdc8cb2d3f4119fbd9a5.png
So I guess me?

Side note: 100% my opinion that you're going to keep running from tribe to tribe until you get caught.