A proper assessment of the four core tribes

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Excuses , Excuses and Excuses as always

you joined Wus without using your brain is that our fault or yours ?

End of conversation .
Nah, WUS let the guy down NGL. He put in loads of effort and time and knew what he was doing. Unfortunately didn't get the stacks needed for an account in his position. I respect his play.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I got one thing to say , at least Wus can fight a tribe their size , all I see is Visine and Burn hugging each other and fighting little tribes . As I see in all worlds

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Hey you’re the one that said we’d lose to Nerds, you can’t expect us to war another tribe too :eek:

Glad you finally learned your place isn’t on the frontlines though. WUS dodging a bullet not having all that def tied up 24/7

BTW you know our tribes have the same relation with Burn, so unsure what your point is here

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey you’re the one that said we’d lose to Nerds, you can’t expect us to war another tribe too :eek:

Glad you finally learned your place isn’t on the frontlines though. WUS dodging a bullet not having all that def tied up 24/7

BTW you know our tribes have the same relation with Burn, so unsure what your point is here

What I'm saying here is I am sick and tired of seeing your tribe doing nothing world after world and still coming out with wins. And that's a true fact.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What I'm saying here is I am sick and tired of seeing your tribe doing nothing world after world and still coming out with wins. And that's a true fact.

You do realize that in order for them to win they have to do something right? I'm unsure of how you thought this comment made any logical sense at all.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You do realize that in order for them to win they have to do something right? I'm unsure of how you thought this comment made any logical sense at all.

Why would you stick your 2 cents in something you know about if you read what I been saying I already said how Jon has won or the tribe he was in has won world 95 and 90 .

hurod

If you want to earn Balians respect than you have to loose. Winning is for noobs.

DeletedUser114089

Balian put down that spoon and stop stirring up s**t

giphy.gif

loves you xooxoxoxox

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would you stick your 2 cents in something you know about if you read what I been saying I already said how Jon has won or the tribe he was in has won world 95 and 90 .

Im sticking my 2 cents in cause i know about it xD? You said so yourself. "Why would you stick your 2 cents in something you know about" Like dude thats why lmaoo. Your seriously confusing me. Point is your comment made no logical sense and I prefer to not listen to people who are talking out their backside :p

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I got one thing to say , at least Wus can fight a tribe their size , all I see is Visine and Burn hugging each other and fighting little tribes . As I see in all worlds
You NAPed us to fight FY, a smaller tribe, togheter with us earlier in the world.

Currently our relation with Visine is the same as with WUS.

Visine is currently at war with SOVIET, Nerds, Goblins and maybe BALEX?

It is not their fault they war so much, but things crumble when they attack... Is it a sign of skill? Or are people just donating villages?

Want me to add more?

You hugged Bleed
You hugged Soviets big accounts

It is so obvious you are mad Visine are doing good, and you don't know what to do yourself as your tribe is at a standstill right now (I don't underestimate your MEA front, you have quality there). But you are at a complete standstill against ex-FY in the south

Last edited:

DeletedUser122863

You NAPed us to fight FY, a smaller tribe, togheter with us earlier in the world.

It is not their fault they war so much, but things crumble when they attack... Is it a sign of skill? Or are people just donating villages?

Want me to add more?

You hugged Bleed

It is so obvious you are mad Visine are doing good, and you don't know what to do yourself as your tribe is at a standstill right now (I don't underestimate your MEA front, you have quality there). But you are at a complete standstill against ex-FY in the south

Hey, better watch your aggressive attitude towards WUS, you want your tribe to die?

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Want me to add more?

You hugged Bleed

Yeah thats a realy great war...

Subject The tribe Get The Red Out declared war on tribe Goblins!
Sent Jan 23, 2019 00:12:59
Forwarded on: Jan 23, 2019 00:14:20
Forwarded by:
The tribe is now at war with Get The Red Out!

War name: STATS

Declaration:
STATS

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Yeah thats a realy great war...

Subject The tribe Get The Red Out declared war on tribe Goblins!
Sent Jan 23, 2019 00:12:59
Forwarded on: Jan 23, 2019 00:14:20
Forwarded by:
The tribe is now at war with Get The Red Out!

War name: STATS

Declaration:
STATS

That's what all the war decs look like, including nerds

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Want me to add more?

You hugged Bleed

All this compared to You hugging Visine means nothing and is just plain out rubbish , were fighting a tribe the same size as us and between you and Visine don't even compare to the tribes yous fought so far this world . so yeah you all can talk up a storm all you want , but when you put the stats on the plate :

6087b39fbc053dccd99fdd56b711b479.png

They don't lie , so you all just wasting your time running your traps.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
All this compared to You hugging Visine means nothing and is just plain out rubbish , were fighting a tribe the same size as us and between you and Visine don't even compare to the tribes yous fought so far this world . so yeah you all can talk up a storm all you want , but when you put the stats on the plate :

6087b39fbc053dccd99fdd56b711b479.png

They don't lie , so you all just wasting your time running your traps.

Early game stats are about as important as who is rank 1 in the first week

I.e. Only relevant to idiots

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Early game stats are about as important as who is rank 1 in the first week

I.e. Only relevant to idiots

Like I said you will all try and squeak yourselves around this one and talk up a storm to try and justify yourselves , but you all know it true and to top it off your all play style is since you don't have the guts to take on a tribe your size you will gangbang the one already fighting , because you all can't fight someone your size , so keep runnig your traps.